Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Vote

I don't know if I'll watch this.  I'm so tired of politics right now, especially the 'rigged vote' stuff.  The writers couldn't have known what this Election Night Eve would look like this year, could they?  This stuff is written months in advance, right?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Zahdii said:

I don't know if I'll watch this.  I'm so tired of politics right now, especially the 'rigged vote' stuff.  The writers couldn't have known what this Election Night Eve would look like this year, could they?  This stuff is written months in advance, right?

Thanks for reminding me!

I thought this was one of the better episodes, but I have no problem with the preposterous on this show.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Thanks for reminding me!

I thought this was one of the better episodes, but I have no problem with the preposterous on this show.

So it's worth watching?  It really sounded to me like it could go either way.

• Love 1

I got something in my eye for those last two scenes. First there was cute little Ralphie dropping truths on Walter. Then Happy and Toby just broke my heart. I really did not see that coming with the baby being a false positive. Although with all the talk about Happy growing up in foster care I wonder if we might not see an adoption storyline.

• Love 6

I decided to watch this tonight to have a bit of a ridiculous respite from this toxic election.

That was a good choice. The plot was completely and utterly ridiculous and made me want to tear my hair out, but it was am episode of Scorpion. Just the popcorn show I needed.

Also, I want more Walter & Ralph moments like that. Ralph's actor is much better than he has been in the past.

• Love 6

I lost it laughing at "I have to go edit this crap pile." and Cabe looking guilty that Ralph picked up his language lol. I'm really enjoying Ralph now that he's older and they're involving him more.

I am glad there is no baby. It would've messed things up a lot as far as the show goes, but I LOVE that they actually had a callback to something they've done having caused the pregnancy scare.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, arieswriting said:

I lost it laughing at "I have to go edit this crap pile." and Cabe looking guilty that Ralph picked up his language lol. I'm really enjoying Ralph now that he's older and they're involving him more.

I am glad there is no baby. It would've messed things up a lot as far as the show goes, but I LOVE that they actually had a callback to something they've done having caused the pregnancy scare.

Agree with all of the above, but now I'm dreading either an infertility storyline or doctor's advice that she not become pregnant because of exposure to radiation and various chemicals. It could end happily with them adopting an orphan, but the intervening drama would likely be a mega downer. Hopefully the stork just brings an orphan.

On the one hand, I'm glad they wrapped the stupid citizenship storyline fast because there was no way for it to be satisfying and it was completely illogical from the start. One the other, why the fuck bring up something as some big obstacle when three episodes later they just undo with a big magic moment of sweeping executive authority that really probably should've happened long before anyway?

• Love 2

Well, it's Wednesday morning.  Yesterday was the day of the Big Vote and the USofA chose a new president.  All I can say is "DAMMIT WALTER!  DAMMIT SCORPION!  YOU HAD ONE JOB!  ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Excuse me.  I must go now.  I'm not feeling well. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Zahdii said:

Well, it's Wednesday morning.  Yesterday was the day of the Big Vote and the USofA chose a new president.  All I can say is "DAMMIT WALTER!  DAMMIT SCORPION!  YOU HAD ONE JOB!  ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Excuse me.  I must go now.  I'm not feeling well. 

I know. If only it had been hacked, maybe....

• Love 2

I thought this was the Scorpion-est episode of Scorpion I've seen.  There was a Very Serious Issue based on a plot hole you could bring--a shipping container ship through (this ep. was the reason we don't use a centralized voting system), and two serious story line problems resolved, and Kat McPhee looking amazing.

That said, the core problem was so stupid, I'm going back out for a while.  Good luck, everyone.