Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: The Adversary

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I just had a thought. Where are they getting all this blood for the hosts?

Industrial-size quantities of special FX blood; you need something that would wash away easily, given how much damage the hosts are expected to take...

bloodpowder.jpg

• Love 2

As soon as Elsie announced she was going to run off to investigate yourself, all I could hear was Oda Mae Brown saying, "Girl, you in danger!"

When the techs agreed to Maeve's request to change her levels, I was sure that Sylvester was going to turn her intelligence down to a 5 and send her back, but nope, he just conceded to her demand. As much as I'm shaking my head over how easily they acquiesced, I can't help but cheer for Maeve. I did notice that Felix initially gave in when she touched his hand. As someone who watches too many shows with superpowers, my first suspicion was that she had some kind of Fish Mooney kind of mind control power.

• Love 1