Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers

• Start Topic

There is actually a Twitter account that has been leaking information about the season.

Before the season started they tweeted a bunch of random things that have since turned out to have meaning. Character names, Piggyman, a burned body, a butcher, that kind of stuff. Since then they've only revealed small pieces of information, but some of the original tweets have yet to come into play (I'm intrigued by "Hollywood" and "Film industry"). 

They also revealed that the season will take a wild turn in episode 6 (seemingly involving Evan Peters), which the creators of the show have since talked about in the media. Ryan Murphy simply can not keep his mouth closed and says there's no way we'll ever guess what happens in episode 6, but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. The documentary format is most definitely ending at that point, and I'm guessing Evan Peters is part of the production crew.

• Love 3

The article in ET (or whatever gossip magazine that was) prompted me to make this thread.  I agree that the impression of "close to the chest" is what the AHS folks wanted us to experience -- but I'm not sure that is still the case.  Anyway, a spoiler thread will either be helpful or die on the vine.

• Love 1

I was the one who posted the link, so thank you. :) I posted it as a spoiler, because I know that some people really don't want to know anything - and I thought the twist in episode 6 counted as something that those people wouldn't want to hear about. 

• Love 1

I wonder if the twist is that this is a movie that's being made. There is no actual story these are actors and this is scripted. That's the vibe I get from the clues "Hollywood" "Film Industry". My other thought was that originally they were making a movie and then shit DID get real and we are seeing the results. It would also explain why Matt, Shelby & Lee are so stupid about staying in the house. 

• Love 1

The only problem with a twist no one will guess is that the reason no one can guess it is that it will make no damned bit of sense. If your show relies on a shocking twist to get people to watch it, you aren't much of a storyteller.

I agree that Lily Rabe's character et al are actors and this is a fake reality show within a show within a show (because that's the kind of lame shit Murphy thinks is genius) and the "production" will be attacked by the Butcher and her ghosties.

If we're going for a twist that makes no sense, The Butcher and her gang are actually actors doing a reenactment (think Civil War reenactors) that decide to have some fun with these California idiots. Maybe Kathy Bates is married to that toothless hick who wanted the house. It was their house but they got foreclosed and now they are taking it out on these morons.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Anela said:

I was the one who posted the link, so thank you. :) I posted it as a spoiler, because I know that some people really don't want to know anything - and I thought the twist in episode 6 counted as something that those people wouldn't want to hear about. 

Believe me, I'm not knocking you starting the thread. I love spoilers. I'm just not hopeful. But I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong!

• Love 2

M. Night Shamalangadingdong (™ someone brilliant on another thread) tried to make a career out of shocking plot twists and, well, what was the name of that movie he made with Bruce Willis?  Yeah, that one.  Sort of proves Mabinogia's point.

PS:  Dw i fy caru eich enw sgrin, Mab.

10 hours ago, Pixel said:

Believe me, I'm not knocking you starting the thread. I love spoilers. I'm just not hopeful. But I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong!

It's okay, I understood. :) 

39 minutes ago, Captanne said:

M. Night Shamalangadingdong (™ someone brilliant on another thread) tried to make a career out of shocking plot twists and, well, what was the name of that movie he made with Bruce Willis?  Yeah, that one.  Sort of proves Mabinogia's point.

PS:  Dw i fy caru eich enw sgrin, Mab.

I actually liked his movies - most of them. I watched "Signs" the other night. I'm getting tired of big twists, though. Although I finally guessed one, not long into a new show, the other night. I missed the one in This Is Us, even as it ended. 

I also hope they include proper opening credits at some point. 

Ryan Murphy apparently said that Sarah Paulson's character from season one, would make an appearance. I wonder if those who think that fake Shelby = that character, were right.

Seems like the most popular guess so far is that Lana will be interviewing the sole survivor in the finale. I really like that idea. I'm guessing it would be Shelby or Lee so the interview would reveal how the original events really went down. 

Really, I'm completely fine with seeing Lana Winters again, as long as she doesn't die. Ryan knows that if they kill her off, the fanbase will riot. But I'm worried he'll do it anyway just to get people talking.

• Love 1

Well, they're watching the show, so I'd say so. Them bringing back Queenie last season just to kill her off for "shock" value was very poorly received. You don't want your show to be known for repeatedly giving your viewers the middle finger with cheap, random deaths.

I don't get the whole Lana thing coming up.  Wasn't Asylum supposed to be in 1960s or so?  Assuming she was in her 20s at the time, wouldn't she be nearing 70s or 80s by now.  In the promos, she certainly doesn't look very old.