Type keyword(s) to search

Trevor Walker: Señor Dickhand

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

On 9/22/2016 at 1:05 AM, Jextella said:

I think he is mentally impaired somehow.  I wonder, too, if he was maybe abused as a child or something.  He's very angry and seems to have the macho thing on overdrive.....as if it's emotional armor of some sort.

I don't think it's abuse in his case.  I think he drinks so much he's developing wet brain.  I also think that most of his life he's had people tell him how wonderful and hot he is and now it's gone to his head.  I get an entitled vibe from him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't think it's abuse in his case.  I think he drinks so much he's developing wet brain.  I also think that most of his life he's had people tell him how wonderful and hot he is and now it's gone to his head.  I get an entitled vibe from him. 

Abused or wet-brain/entitled.  Or maybe just slow on the uptake. One of the above, for sure.

• Love 1

A Google search of both "Trevor Walker hair model" and "Trevor Walker Paul Mitchell" yielded no results. Hmmm.

His bio on Bravo also mentions nothing of either the hair modeling or being a bosun, just being a deckhand on a total of 5 charters and surfing. 

• Love 2
On 9/30/2016 at 1:09 PM, BogoGog24 said:

A Google search of both "Trevor Walker hair model" and "Trevor Walker Paul Mitchell" yielded no results. Hmmm.

His bio on Bravo also mentions nothing of either the hair modeling or being a bosun, just being a deckhand on a total of 5 charters and surfing. 

Perhaps Paul Mitchell's CEO ordered that the internet be scrubbed of any evidence of a connection between them once he learned of this fiasco? 'Cause I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone to know I had anything to do with Trevor...ever.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

At last season's reunion, Rocky let it slip that they do the talking heads after principal filming has concluded. They're all sequestered in a hotel for a couple of days. I just find it so ridiculous that Trevor has had some time to process what happened on Valor and he still managed to have talking heads that were completely delusional and self serving.

I feel like he has Trevor dysmorphia. He is completely incapable of seeing his behavior as not acceptable. He some how believes that telling Nico that his tattoo shading looks like shit is acceptable and is completely innoculous. Or that everyone went hard on him because they are jealous that he used to be a hair model. I'm sure my face looked just like Captain Lee's when Trevor said that. Stuff like that is so odd and bizarre that it makes you wonder if you both are speaking the same language.

• Love 3

At last season's reunion, Rocky let it slip that they do the talking heads after principal filming has concluded. They're all sequestered in a hotel for a couple of days. I just find it so ridiculous that Trevor has had some time to process what happened on Valor and he still managed to have talking heads that were completely delusional and self serving.

Yeah but the same can be said to a lot of them, Kate in season two and Rocky herself for instance.

• Love 2
On 10/5/2016 at 6:56 AM, HunterHunted said:

I feel like he has Trevor dysmorphia. He is completely incapable of seeing his behavior as not acceptable. He some how believes that telling Nico that his tattoo shading looks like shit is acceptable 

I have finally found some reruns of this season and Trevor is certifiable. Clearly, he has 'short man's attitude' in that he's so concerned with 'being respected' that he makes up stories, and is outraged when people dismiss him. He comes across like a blackout drunk (in that he can't savour a drink, but drinks to get drunk) and he definitely has dysmorphia - but in a conceited way rather than self-conscious. He thinks his tattoos are the best ever (hence he can remark on Nico's - like really...?). Hair model - not a chance! He's too fricken weird looking. He's too concerned with being seen as 'big' as the other guys.

On 9/29/2016 at 1:22 PM, Neurochick said:

I get the opposite. He is so quick to brag about his exploits, or his ability to get them all an awesome tip, it's clear he is used to complimenting himself because he hates that no one else ever will. I believe that he just doesn't understand why no one ever recognizes how amazing he is, and he is exhausted having to always point out his winning ways. LOL

On 9/21/2016 at 10:05 PM, Jextella said:

I think he is mentally impaired somehow.  I wonder, too, if he was maybe abused as a child or something.  He's very angry and seems to have the macho thing on overdrive.....as if it's emotional armor of some sort.

Excellent post - you are so right!

• Love 3