Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E39: Fast Forward, Eviction 13

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, candall said:

Agree with your reasoning, but think you should put "James" in quotes because he'll be following someone's instructions.

Agreed! His 'gameplay' so far has been to gather people away in a room at some point and say 'Y'all just tell me whatcha want me ta do...' And on a side note I agree with mojoween I think he has been continually wearing that backwards Zinbot hat because he can no longer take it off, his greasy hair has fused with the plastic.

2 hours ago, nkotb said:

I always like the comic book veto comp, but I felt so bad when they showed Michelle's. She is a super-fan, so she knows what that's all about. She's also got some self-esteem issues, and when she sees that her comic was making fun of her weight, I don't think it'll be funny, I think she'll be really, really, really upset. 

I didn't see it making fun of her weight either, but giving her a vomit bucket in one hand was a cruel shot I thought.

So, is this season over yet? I just keep asking myself that.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Gummo said:

I have to give Corey & Nicole reluctant props. For most of the summer, I thought they weren't playing at all. Maybe they were or maybe they weren't, but laying low worked out beautifully for them. When they couldn't hide anymore, they started winning comps. And now they're in the final four - can't argue with any strategy that gets you that far (even an inadvertent one - though, can you really call it strategy if it's inadvertent?).

James is such a dim bulb. It's a scary couple where Natalie is the brains of the outfit.

Bolding mine.   By this definition James gets the same props as Nicorey since they are all in F4.  Maybe James is still throwing comps?  Hahaha probably not.   But as someone else said, I'm not half as impressed with Nicole and Corey as they are with themselves.   Personally I find them all annoying at this point but I just want anyone but Corey to win. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Paul seems to think he's cute or funny or something.  That speech was pitiful.  Victor's was almost as bad.

Agreed.  

Paul was shooting for funny, but failed - it came off flat as a laugh track.  

Victor halfway shot for funny, but it just came off as bitter.

16 hours ago, candall said:

Oh dear.  Nicole said "This is going to bite us in the bu. . ." then stopped and corrected it to "This is literally going to bite us in the butt."  I thought the constant misuse of that term came from being lazy or trendy, but I guess she really does not know what it means.

I literally want to see the bite marks.  :P

• Love 4

When they showed James STOP and look at the picture of Nat, I thought once again, he's not even TRYING to win. 

And I know it could have been edited to look like he was spacing out and thinking about her, but it still annoyed the heck out of me.  There is a time to be emotional and a tine to have your eye on the prize.  James had the slowest time, so either he's stupid or he wasn't even trying. (maybe both?)

Edited by backformore
  • Love 5

I'm sorry, I just can't stand Paul.  He's so over the top....unless he doesn't get his way, then he's a bully.  He's smart, I'll grant you that but I'm so tired of "your boy", friendship, etc.  

I guess I'd just as soon have Nicole win.

Victor halfway shot for funny, but it just came off as bitter.

Yeah, I really wish he hadn't gone out like that. I think whatever chance he had of winning AFP was probably killed by that speech. Plus I now think it's even more unlikely that they'd bring him back as a vet. Still hoping he gets to go on The Bold and the Beautiful though, and that they give him some lines. He's really funny and seems to be a natural entertainer. (Unlike the HGs always trying too hard; looking at you Paul and James.)

• Love 1

^^I totally forgot B&B has Big Brother contestants on the show, Joimiaroxeu. Vic would be perfect on that show, he already looks like a model, & he does have a natural charm. Wouldn't Paulie just die if Vic wound up working in Hollywood, while he spends the rest of his life dodging Z's family??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Not gonna be able to dodge them on the kid's birthday get-togethers.  ;>

OMG, best post today! I really like Z, & I think she has very low self-esteem, which astounds me, because I, a heterosexual female, would rank her in the top 5 prettiest HGs of all time, but I literally, seriously literally, (that's how you use that word, Nicole) prayed last night that when she gets out of the house entirely & back to real life, that she'll forget that egotistical troll Paulie ever existed. I pray that she can see her value & see that he is not worth all of the drama that he brings her. If she can't, I hope that her family can fill her in on what a jackass he really is. 

• Love 2