Type keyword(s) to search

Sarah's Marathon Diary: Who Runs The West Wing? Girls, Girls

Season 7 Donna is so much better than earlier Donna at least in relationship to Josh. I would have loved that instead of her hooking up with Josh, she had the photographer from Gaza or Cliff Calley come visit her while campaigning, just to see the look on Josh's face. BURN

• Love 1

MARGARET Can I -- can I just say something for the future?

LEO Yeah.

MARGARET I can sign the President's name. I have his signature down pretty good.

LEO You can sign the President's name?

MARGARET Yeah.

LEO On a document removing him from power and handing it to someone else.

MARGARET Yeah! [on Leo's look of disbelief] Or... do you think the White House Counsel would say that was a bad idea.

LEO I think the White House Counsel would say it was a coup d'etat!

MARGARET Well. I'd probably end up doing some time for that.

Gosh, I loved Margaret....

• Love 3

MARGARET Can I -- can I just say something for the future?

LEO Yeah.

MARGARET I can sign the President's name. I have his signature down pretty good.

LEO You can sign the President's name?

MARGARET Yeah.

LEO On a document removing him from power and handing it to someone else.

MARGARET Yeah! [on Leo's look of disbelief] Or... do you think the White House Counsel would say that was a bad idea.

LEO I think the White House Counsel would say it was a coup d'etat!

MARGARET Well. I'd probably end up doing some time for that.

Gosh, I loved Margaret....

Did you know the first season of TWW Nicole Robinson (Margaret) was only 27 years old? They were talking about her on the Weekly podcast and about how the women looked older than they were due to the wardrobes.

• Love 1

Season 7 Donna is so much better than earlier Donna at least in relationship to Josh. I would have loved that instead of her hooking up with Josh, she had the photographer from Gaza or Cliff Calley come visit her while campaigning, just to see the look on Josh's face. BURN

I can never wrap my head around the fact that the hot photographer is Lucious Malfoy.

• Love 3

I can never wrap my head around the fact that the hot photographer is Lucious Malfoy.

I told my sister about this a few years ago and she had the same reaction.  It is pretty weird.  Jason Isaacs is uber hot. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Bewitched said:

HOLY WHAT??? OMG I never realized, ok now I have a reason to speed through the rest of season 5, Jason Isaacs is so yummy (as is his HP son, well several of the HP cast, they did some good casting) but I can't believe I never caught that since I'm so into both TWW and HP. Yep I may just skip most of the season to get to Gaza, though I'll spend time crying too but...

• Love 3
On September 6, 2016 at 11:34 AM, teddysmom said:

Ealier season makes me appreciate S7 Donna all the more. Her character arc is one of the most well written of the series 

• Love 1