Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: World of Hurt

Spencer and Joe search for Andre’s weakness, while Vernon anxiously awaits news. Jason faces an uphill battle as he woos a client. Ricky tries to understand his dad. Charles gets the real deal from Siefert.

Oh, Spencer.  He really doesn't realize how far out of his league he is, right now.  Andre is just on another level, and he needs to step it up or he will be eaten alive, and probably take Joe and the company with him.

Vernon catches a break at least, and won't be cut.  On the other hand, Charlie is cut, so I wonder what he's going to do.  Ricky is still mulling over going to New Orleans or not, and spends his free time trying to work out his issues with his dad.

Great seeing Maximo again.

Tracey gets a job offer from ESPN.  Still not sure why I should care...

Jason is one hell of an agent, if he is still willing to work with that guy, after what he did to him.

Every episode should have Anderson just going off on Spencer and Joe, because Richard Schiff is awesome and knows how to rant like it's no one else's business!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Oh, Spencer.  He really doesn't realize how far out of his league he is, right now.  Andre is just on another level, and he needs to step it up or he will be eaten alive, and probably take Joe and the company with him.

Vernon catches a break at least, and won't be cut.  On the other hand, Charlie is cut, so I wonder what he's going to do.  Ricky is still mulling over going to New Orleans or not, and spends his free time trying to work out his issues with his dad.

Great seeing Maximo again.

Tracey gets a job offer from ESPN.  Still not sure why I should care...

Jason is one hell of an agent, if he is still willing to work with that guy, after what he did to him.

Every episode should have Anderson just going off on Spencer and Joe, because Richard Schiff is awesome and knows how to rant like it's no one else's business!

In the after show, it is explained that Jason would get 3 millions out of signing the rookie.

I dunno if $3 million is worth whatever nasties could've crawled up his orifices in that swamp, not to mention getting bitten or worse by alligators and snakes.

This season's been kinda meh so far IMO. Hope things pick up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Someone mentioned that this would work better as an hour show. Maybe, that would help with flushing out some of the supporting stories more. I really have no idea what's going on with Rickey. My guess is he's going to wind up on the Bears, for his dad or something now. But that's a really weird route to go. Charles is equally as confusing.

And I can't really convey how much I don't care about this Andre feud.

• Love 1