Type keyword(s) to search

The Defenders: Anticipate!

After seeing Finn Jones's hair in Iron Fist, his hair in the EW pic is SO much better. Hopefully they go with that for The Defenders (and it seems like they are).

Edited by JustaPerson

Just from the trailer I know I'm going to love the interactions between Matt Murdock and Jessica Jones. Co-showrunner Doug Petrie wrote most of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes centered on the character Faith, and I'm sure he'll do a great job with Jessica.

• Love 1
On 17/05/2017 at 4:58 AM, VCRTracking said:

Co-showrunner Doug Petrie wrote most of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes centered on the character Faith, and I'm sure he'll do a great job with Jessica.

Interesting, imagine what he will be able to do when writing for an actress with actual range.

@xaxat I thought it was worth it, especially when you get to the second half of the season, where it leaves behind a lot of the boring business stuff and gets more into the Iron Fist mythology. From the trailer, it looks like Defenders might have some elements from the Iron Fist show in them, so I would check it out. It's probably my least favorite of the Marvel Netflix shows, but I'm still glad I watched it. 

SO hyped for this show to start! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, xaxat said:

I skipped Iron Fist. Is it worth a binge before The Defenders starts?

I vote yes.  It isn't as strong as the other series, but it is enjoyable.  And Tom Pelphrey was amazeballs as Ward Meechum.

• Love 3