Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E11: Live Eviction 3, Head of Household 4

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, Porterest said:

But why the hell didn't Paulie throw the comp? Wasn't that discussed?

People are saying this but I don't understand....how can we want him to throw the comp if Frank is still in it? That'll just give Frank a better chance of getting HOH.

6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's hard to know what to think, since we don't get to see every discussion. (Unless you watch feeds, which I don't.) But one of the last discussions we saw was with Paulie and Michelle, Zakiyah, and Nicole - I believe. Maybe Corey as well? Paulie said something about not telling James and Da that they were going to vote Bronte, to keep the numbers low. He didn't want a total shut-out, because it would be more obvious that basically the whole alliance was going against Frank. If there were only five votes to evict, it make Frank more confused. 

But then Paulie DIDN'T vote Bronte....and Da did? I have to believe more conversations were had between all of them and a specific vote count was decided on. 

I didn't understand when the 5 were talking privately and said not to tell Da and James that they're voting for Bronte. Weren't Da and James the ones that started the ball rolling to evict Bronte and keep Tiffany?

And then when Paulie didn't vote to evict Bronte, I thought that was part of his master plan. He didn't want Da and James to know so that he could still vote to evict Tiffany and succeed. I used to like Paulie but his loyalty to Frank has made me reconsider.

2 hours ago, Nedsdag said:

Day is all hat and no cattle (Texans Corey and Frank know what this means). Can this woman ever win a competition? Stop talking and get into action, heifer!

I'm from Texas and I've never heard this, but I guess it's similar to "all bark and not bite"?

(but I do know what it means when you call a woman a hiefer.)

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I didn't understand when the 5 were talking privately and said not to tell Da and James that they're voting for Bronte. Weren't Da and James the ones that started the ball rolling to evict Bronte and keep Tiffany?

And then when Paulie didn't vote to evict Bronte, I thought that was part of his master plan. He didn't want Da and James to know so that he could still vote to evict Tiffany and succeed. I used to like Paulie but his loyalty to Frank has made me reconsider.

Yes, James and Da were the first ones to talk about this plan. But then James voted to evict Tiff. And Da voted for Bronte. I really just think that basically the whole group was in on it, but wanted to keep the numbers low, like Paulie talked about. I'm assuming there was a final discussion, that we weren't privy to, where they decided who specifically voted for whom. Tiffany was super confident that she wasn't going home. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Porterest said:

But why the hell didn't Paulie throw the comp? Wasn't that discussed?

They discussed throwing the comp

Spoiler

to ensure Frank and Bridgette went on slop for a week

The fatal flaw in their plan though was relying on Tiffany to actually be good at winning something. Once she made her inevitable early exit there was no point any more.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, escape said:

And to have any kind of power in the house, you have to win. 

Dr. Will and Dan "king of mist" Gheesling might dispute that. I don't think you have to win anything as long as your social game is good.

I think Tiffany embodies the letter of Vanessa's game, but not the spirit. Vanessa would've talked a blue streak, too, but likely about how few allies she had, all while being part of a large alliance. Meanwhile, Tiffany talked a big game about how all the others were going to support her, all while seemingly having no solid alliance to speak of. She's playing Vanessa's game in bizarro world.

• Love 1
On 7/14/2016 at 9:57 PM, Callaphera said:

Speaking of Nicole, which six year old did she beat up to get that pink kitty nightgown monstrosity? 

That looked like standard wear for a pediatric nurse in a hospital. IMU it's designed to be cheap, comfortable, and easily washable after somebody throws up on you, making it the perfect thing to bring along for some of the BB challenges.

• Love 1
On 7/15/2016 at 0:03 PM, Wandering Snark said:

Yeah she was definitely stomping around all "Look at me, I'm pissed, someone ask me why!" that was odd because I had no idea why either.

I thought Michelle's little stompfest was obvious; trying to sell Frank on the whole "I don't know what happened with THAT vote" schtick.

And, in true Michelle trademark fashion, being transparently over-the-top about it.

I was blissfully unaware that Frankie showed up in the audience, and I'm grateful for that!

I would give anything for that degree of bliss.  Really.

2 hours ago, Tara Ariano said:

@Artsda and @Nashville: are these two most recent posts about Sunday's episode? (This is the thread for Thursday's.) If not, carry on -- just making sure!

Sunday's - coming back from a commercial break, some of us were unfortunately exposed to a FmfG sighting in the front row of the audience.  CBS REALLY needs to put up a disclaimer before shit like that, donchaknow.