Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E10: Power of Veto 3

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, sharkfan said:

In much the same way the Candyman appears when you say his name 5 times...

...with a bloody hook?

Naw, never mind.  I already regard FmfG as a bloody hooker.  No need to belabor the point.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TexasChic said:

I actually like Bridgette. I hope this was only a temporary case of bad judgment, but I've been burned by contestants before.

I like Bridgette too, hope she clues in quick.  

I was pissed when Frank did that dumbass spin move and broke her ankle.  Seriously Frank, she weighs SUBSTANTIALLY less that you do so it's just basic physics that it was going to go wrong.  Hate Frank.

• Love 2

I too thought Bridgette's cuddling up to Frank was possibly just too much beer at dinner and her feeling amorous.  I don't watch the feeds, though.  And I don't think it's any excuse.

I had to laugh at her reading a cue card with the omnipresent BB grammar error:  "MYSELF and my teammates will enjoy a dinner from Outback..."  I've always said you could tell the scripted DRs from all the wrong usage of 'myself'.  Someone on their writing team needs a basic English class.

We're about over BB here.  I think this is our last year, if we even make it through this one.  

Another pet peeve:  If the editors MUST include scenes of HGs whispering directly into each other's ears for extended conversations, can they please caption them? 

I couldn't help wondering if Bridgette was just playing Frank in that bedroom scene; she just seemed too sweet and "anything you say, Frank, my hero!" If not, that scene was nauseous.

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:21 AM, bc1795 said:

Nicole is not a nurse.  She sits on top  of the ambulance and makes that siren sound. 

This image keeps popping into my head at random times during the day and making me laugh.

ETA:  Forgot to mention Bronte explaining multiple times how SHE could win the veto and use it to save herself or NATALIE could win the veto and use it to save her.  It's not The Enigma Code, Bronte--but it did make it extra funny when you and Natalie both blew up at once.

Edited by candall
On 7/14/2016 at 0:46 PM, Nashville said:

Well... they never said they were particularly GOOD spies....  ;>

Desperate Houseguests!  (From an article on DH Season 1 which said the housewives "weren't particularly good detectives"  as they tried to figure out what Mary Alice's note was about :) .

I haven't watched beyond this episode yet, but was Frank this bad (or, this sort of bad) in his first season?  I'm not a feeds watcher and they certainly didn't show us anything like this on broadcast the first time around.