Type keyword(s) to search

Zombie House Flipping - General Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Pepper the Cat said:

The Dallas team sure is bad about keeping to their budget. They seem to go way over budget every time. And not sure by a bit, they go over by huge amounts.

They do go over budget, but the houses they start with are really tear downs.  That said, they are kinda growing on me. 😆

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Agree, Dallas is growing on me. 
Do not like the Tampa team with all the talk about making things “sexy”. 

Totally agree!  So over houses needing to be "sexy".  But the Dallas team really does seem bad on estimates.  And missing pretty major things that end up needing to be addressed.  I hope it's for show drama, and not just them not totally knowing what they are doing.

• Like 4

228 E Harding St Orlando

was not bought by the Team. It was a remodel paid for by the owner that bought it to fix up. I wish they could be honest that they have to pivot in these harder to sell times. Just call themselves a do-it-all company, I wouldn't begrudge that. Just don't lie and tell me you bought it and then are going to sell it when it was never yours.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

This Dolmar dude is a dork. And bringing his wife on does him no favors as she’s not quite the business woman/designer she fancies herself to be. So Mr Big Shot Flipper spent his earnings on a new ridiculous tricked out car that he had wrapped? Ohhhh impressive marketing skills there. This business plan should fold as soon as the market takes a slight shift downward. I cannot believe there are not more talented and interesting people applying to A&E to get on this show. 

What happened to Sam the Hammer?  She get elbowed out???  I guess it didn't help she had that cute little nickname for him on her cell.....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I actually watched this on a Dateline or 48/Hours episode.  Bizarre.  

I follow Keith on instagram and he mentioned this would be on, but I didn't see it. 

On 7/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, sadtvjunkie said:

Neither the Montcalm or the Palmer house in Orlando has sold. The rental unit is going for about $2500 month. Not sure if it's the same for all 3 units. I would hope not. 

Alyne is much better at designing than Ashley ever was. I would probably move into any of the units she designs. I never would with Ashley's.

Don't watch any of the others. Sometimes I'll click on the Tampa group because they're very similar to Orlando and they're mostly drama free.

Re: Palmer house, the back unit is currently listed to rent for $2850/mo, down from $3700!!  I can’t tell if it’s ever been sold and it doesn’t appear to have ever been rented!!

On 3/2/2024 at 11:54 AM, Dakisela said:

What happened to Sam the Hammer?  She get elbowed out???  I guess it didn't help she had that cute little nickname for him on her cell.....

Omg ok I was thinking the same thing especially with Dolmar’s wife popping up in season 6 but after further investigation, Dolmar calls himself Chocolate Honey 🙄😆

After watching yesterday’s show it appears Sam is no longer on.  I like Dolmar’s wife but I liked Sam too.  Why not have all four?

(edited)

I’m addicted to this show right now.  I didn’t start watching til summer 2023 and there’s still shows I haven’t watched.  My favorite zombie flippers are the Orlando group.  I love the houses they feature in Orlando, I like mid century ranches.  Tampa used to be my 2nd fave but with some of the changes they’re making I haven’t completely warmed up.  Then there’s Dallas.  Chauncey is entertaining…in small doses.

Back to Orlando, I miss Ashley, Justin, and Marley but I do like Alynne’s designs.  Duke is ok in small doses.  Keith is a goof, but I like him 😊.  I think Orlando’s only been featured once in season 6.  I hope there’s more of them to come.

On 3/3/2024 at 8:55 PM, Mr. Sparkle said:

I follow Keith on instagram and he mentioned this would be on, but I didn't see it. 

You can find it on Hulu, search 20/20.

Edited by Jenxee
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Amanda’s freak out over the colour of the house was a little much. I don’t think anyone cares if the colour on the outside coordinates with the inside.

I agree, I don’t think it made much difference with the indoor palette, the color was still blue.  I’m not sure why they went with that bright yellow door!!  If they’re gonna paint the front door I’d think a matching gray would look better.

• Like 1

Dear Zombie House Flipping people. I really do not need to see people vomiting thank you very much.

Chauncy. If you are demoing stuff covered in roach poop you should be wearing PPE. Gloves. Mask. 
the lack of safety equipment on this show is quite disturbing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yeah, that was pretty gross. She should've worn gloves. 

On another note, I don't know why they didn't paint the entrance stairs. It looked cracked on TV, it must have looked worse in person. 

• Like 1

I still watch, but it's pretty boring with these two sets of flippers. The one OG show this season was a greatest hits episode. I'm surprised to say that I miss Keith, Duke and Ashlee. 

i caught an old episode this morning, s.2-ep.2 the lien house. when they did the walk through at the end, patting themselves on the back. the dining room table and chairs kept changing colors. in one shot the chairs were white and the next the chairs were black. it kept doing that all through the open house too. very strange.

as a side note i apologize for not having any caps at the beginning of my sentences. i'm holding my cat in one arm and typing with the other. 

• Like 1