Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast in Other Roles: Jack Bauer, President?

• Start Topic

On 9/24/2016 at 8:02 AM, AZChristian said:

The power-hungry general played the grandpa of an illegitimate baby in Downton Abbey.

He was also the loyalist father on Turn...and perpetually drunk in all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

• Love 1

I was googling the cast members I wasn't familiar with, and apparently the actor who plays Aaron was one of the two hot, murderous dudes who were part of that love triangle and kept making out with each other in S1 of The Following.

I retroactively regret not watching that show.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Princess Lucky said:

I was googling the cast members I wasn't familiar with, and apparently the actor who plays Aaron was one of the two hot, murderous dudes who were part of that love triangle and kept making out with each other in S1 of The Following.

I vaguely remember the two dudes. I watched half of the first season, but it was way too stabby for me.

4 hours ago, Princess Lucky said:

Never regret not watching The Following. It was a very smart move.

• Love 4