Type keyword(s) to search

Game Of Silence - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
20 hours ago, rollerblade said:

I wonder how Jessie even got involved in the first place, unless she was with Jackson on the night he decided to drive by Quitman. Unless it really wasn't a drive-by, but rather a planned assault/murder because Jackson knew Red's schedule/habits.

Jackson was wrong when he claimed the warden doesn't know who Jessie is. Ray definitely knows she is involved with the boys.

Not sure what to make of that focus on security camera at the end... was it the same cameras Jackson had installed? I have a feeling Terry and/or Ray is watching them via those tampered spycams.

I am curious about how Jessie got involved with Red's murder too. I guess we are going to be kept guessing for awhile on when Jackson and her began communicating again. 

I think the cameras are the ones that Jackson had installed. I think it was to show us that if Marina accessed the video footage she would see that Jessie has been at their house without her knowing.

And I agree, Gil seems to have had it the worst! Poor guy!!

Edited by heyitsme87

I am still watching. I am bummed that it is cancelled. I'm enjoying it. 

I think the Warden is going to find out that Jackson and his gang are still on to him especially since it was most likely the desk guy at Quitman that tipped off Terry and his crew leading them to hide the drugs for the DEA bust.

• Love 1

I hated it.  I thought the acting was extremely poor.  Plus I'm tired of movies with middle school groups of friends that are all boys plus one attractive girl who is out of their league.  And she's always "from the wrong side of the tracks."  Is that a thing?

• Love 1

I really like this show. Wish it wasn't ending. Good plot without being stupid

the new client to the law firm is involved with the warden in some way. Interesting 

it seems the show will not be on this week. 

• Love 2

I think the new client is plotting to destroy the firm somehow.  Perhaps get them involved in something that will have major repercussions.  Jackson needs to inform Marina about what he saw and possible suspicions. 

• Love 1

I'm not surprised at the cancellation for this simple reason : at the end of each episode, I felt sad. Not like a good tear-jerker sad, more like a dark, gloomy depression.  I don't want to do that to myself .

I binge watched this show.  I was really disappointed in the final episode.  I only hope, since the show was cancelled, that they will film one last episode to tie up all the loose ends.  Yeah, I know, wishful thinking.