Type keyword(s) to search

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Well, I was home sick and was pleased to find this one. I found it very endearing how accepting the family is of Poodle and now Pumpkin's sexual orientation.

I didn't watch the show while it was on (is it still on?), and I was surprised to see all the love and warmth from every family member.

They visited the other daughter in Alabama. Why did she move, and is the the eldest, and how did she meet her husband (or boyfriend)

Edited by jennylauren123
spellin', Honey Boo Boo!
On 4/22/2017 at 4:20 AM, jennylauren123 said:

Well, I was home sick and was pleased to find this one. I found it very endearing how accepting the family is of Poodle and now Pumpkin's sexual orientation.

I didn't watch the show while it was on (is it still on?), and I was surprised to see all the love and warmth from every family member.

They visited the other daughter in Alabama. Why did she move, and is the the eldest, and how did she meet her husband (or boyfriend)

The show was on for 3 seasons. The 4th was filmed & in the can when it was revealed that June & Sh'Br broke up because of his philandering, then that June had hooked up with the sexual molester of her oldest daughter, Anna. TLC cancelled the series, but paid the girls (not June). These "lost episodes" were probably from that 4th season.

Anna was not living with June when the series started. She was raised by her grandmother. She was persuaded to participate by TLC which thought the story arc of an unwed teenage mother was a good one. If you really watched the episode at Anna's AL home, you will see how much she still hates June. She is presently suing June for $300,000, claiming that is what is owed her & her daughter. The "love & warmth" you seemed to see was invented by TLC.

June just finished a season of a show called from Not to Hot where she went from 450# to 160#.

Edited by Dot