Type keyword(s) to search

Wicked Tuna - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I was pulling for Paul and Brad last night. Of course Dave had to win but at least it was close. Paul annoys me but I usually pull for the underdog and he definitely is one.

I keep seeing Jerry Lewis whenever Paul is on screen.  I never cared for Jerry Lewis.  And I see Tyler as the Wicked Tuna version of Elliot on Deadliest Catch.  Wondering if he's going to rehab anytime soon.  The Pinwheel looks to be filthy and disorganized, while the other boats are more "ship-shape."

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:40 PM, AZChristian said:

I keep seeing Jerry Lewis whenever Paul is on screen.  I never cared for Jerry Lewis.  And I see Tyler as the Wicked Tuna version of Elliot on Deadliest Catch.  Wondering if he's going to rehab anytime soon.  The Pinwheel looks to be filthy and disorganized, while the other boats are more "ship-shape."

Just watched a few episodes of this show and I so agree with your Jerry Lewis comparison and your thoughts on Tyler. I was seeing Elliott every time Tyler came on screen. I cannot stand Elliott so that sums up my thoughts on Tyler. I like TJ with his big pretty boat and two puppies. His Dad and Uncle were on the boat, there towards the end of the season, and they just seem like fun family folks. Interesting show. Missed the new episode last night dour to watching TWD. Will watch on demand.

• Love 2

I want to give a shout out to the camera crew.  No matter how crazy the boats are to go out in some of the weather, the camera crew don't have a choice about it.  And to get some of the angles they have to be on deck.  I wonder if any have fallen overboard.

• Love 2

Yeah, saw that the other day too.  So very sad.  Way too young to go.

Have to admit though, I didn't know him all that well from the show.  The Pinwheel wasn't one of my favorite boats so I didn't usually spend a lot of time watching them.  Still very sorry to hear of his passing.  Thoughts/prayers go out to his friends and family.

• Love 2
On 4/1/2014 at 9:33 PM, David T. Cole said:
On 4/2/2014 at 6:01 AM, A Boston Gal said:

Yay! Wicked Tuna forum! :)

Faves: well, I think I'm not alone when I say Marciano and the Hard Merchandise are the team I root for every week. He's straight out of central casting.

I'm concerned last summer didn't bring in the haul that was expected...from ANY of the boats; hence, all the intership drama, which nobody wants to see. Show us the big fish, the big catches, and the big resulting bucks.

I absolutely agree! I know he gets more catches than they show . We love Marciano and would rather see more of him. Tired of.com . He’s not the best he’s too insecure. Come on Dave it’s not rocket science, u don’t need a degree!!