Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E16: Peter Dinklage / Gwen Stefani

• Start Topic

(edited)

One of the things I realized watching SNL that makes Dinklage so compelling is his voice. To be frank not a lot of little people actors I can think of have a deep baritone voice.

Edited by VCRTracking
(edited)

I think he was the waiter behind the wall in the glory hole sketch, and he had a small bit in the Game of Thrones piece as the director, I think.  Oh, and he was the Scottish/ Jamaican cop at the very end of the Reenactment sketch.  So filler work, but yes he was there.

Boy I can't get Kate's lines in the cut video out of my head.  They were just just brutal. 

Edited by vb68
(edited)

I think he was the waiter behind the wall in the glory hole sketch, and he had a small bit in the Game of Thrones piece as the director, I think. Oh, and he was the Scottish/ Jamaican cop at the very end of the Reenactment sketch. So filler work, but yes he was there.

Boy I can't get Kate's lines in the cut video out of my head. They were just just brutal.

I have to say, Kyle was my favorite part of the reenactment sketch, and that after his part, Ciecily and Taran thought he was quite accurate. Edited by Princess Sparkle
  • Love 1

Why in the world did they cut that?  I guess they had too many pre-taped pieces, but that would've been one of the highlights of the show.  It was much better than the Game of Thrones  taped piece.

Everybody did a great job in it.  How is Clarence Thomas not a regular Kenan character? And Kate as Lindsay Graham just slays me.

Agree this was fantastic. If they cut it, why release it online now instead of waiting to plug it into another show? It probably won't be dated before the finale, and it didn't have the host in it.

• Love 3

They released a digital exclusive/cut sketch from this week called "Establishment Shuffle" (a parody of the Super Bowl Shuffle):

I wish this would've stayed in the show; this was hilarious.

I just caught this, this was incredible. I'm gonna agree with you guys, these people are idiots to cut this out. They could've put it in the Russell Crowe show (but even THAT one had a lot of taped bits, too).

Edited by Galileo908
  • Love 1