Type keyword(s) to search

The One With the Thing: All Episodes Talk

It's not Thanksgiving weekend if I don't watch all the Friends Thanksgiving episodes!

I usually do my marathon on Friday. I work/travel tomorrow and then it's all day for the festivities for Thursday. But Friday it's just me, some leftovers, and Friends.

• Love 3

On the This Is Us thread, someone commented that they've done three Thanksgiving episodes in three seasons, and she couldn't think of any other show that could come up with so many different Thanksgiving stories. So I was happy to inform her that Friends had a different Thanksgiving story every year for ten years! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Vanessa1214 said:

On the This Is Us thread, someone commented that they've done three Thanksgiving episodes in three seasons, and she couldn't think of any other show that could come up with so many different Thanksgiving stories. So I was happy to inform her that Friends had a different Thanksgiving story every year for ten years! 

im on the same board.. i saw that too :) 

Friends does a good job with the Thanksgiving episodes.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, kariyaki said:

Have you all heard Matt LeBlanc's story about the trifle? It's hilarious.

This is awesome..it's like the most Joey Tribiani thing ever...

But the best part of this video is watching Mary Berry as Matt LeBlanc tells the story...

Watching the bloopers of that scene combined with Matt telling that story - makes that already great episode even better!  I already laugh at “tastes like feet!” but it is even funnier when you hear the outtakes.

On 11/20/2018 at 11:25 AM, Crs97 said:

“That’s a lot of information to get in 30 seconds!”

22 hours ago, AriAu said:

"It tastes like feet" is the line that cracks me up, but yes, that is as funny as Judy Geller ever gets

I thought her line in one of the other thanksgiving episodes was pretty funny too. “Oh my god. There’s a toe in my kitchen.”