Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: 5 Deadly Sins

The Cyber team tracks a vigilante who is killing the biggest offenders of objectionable posts on social media websites.

And this is a bad thing why exactly ?

Have you been to the comments section of any Youtube video lately, for example ? It's a racist homophobic hate-filled hellscape.

• Love 1

So every week this show is going to rip off a great movie (or two or three) and turn it into a heap of crap?! This week was Seven, A Clockwork Orange and Fatal Attraction. A couple of weeks ago,it was The Usual Suspects. I am glad to see DB more involved with the blood and guts scenes. I really hate this show, but I can't stop watching it!

• Love 1

So every week this show is going to rip off a great movie (or two or three) and turn it into a heap of crap?! This week was Seven, A Clockwork Orange and Fatal Attraction. A couple of weeks ago,it was The Usual Suspects. I am glad to see DB more involved with the blood and guts scenes. I really hate this show, but I can't stop watching it!

It was pretty bad.

Does the Cyber team even know what a tattoo is ?  Because the QR code found on the victims was a decal -- you could clearly see the edges of it.  Mundo might need some remedial training to go with his anger mgmt. classes.

The first victim died from having his tongue cut out and drowning in his own blood (supposedly because of his hate speech videos, but the video that opened the episode didn't really seem all that offensive), and the 3rd victim was given a drug overdose because he was a big fan of drugs, so why was the 2nd set of victims shot in the head when the woman was guilty of posting sexy photos.  Couldn't the perp have found something more appropriate to the supposed rule she broke ? Or was it just lazy writing ?

And the techno-phrase of the week is QR Code -- sure, why not ?  Surprisingly, it is actually mentioned more than once in the episode.

Oh great, more Mundo family drama -- just what this show has been missing lately.  Blah, blah, blah, stalker wanna-be girlfriend who just won't take no for an answer.  Apparently Mundo's anger issues haven't gone away because he seems a little ticked off by Nina's actions.  Heck, Nina might even have cause for a restraining order of her own.

How many times did they fly back and forth from D.C. to Boston ?  I counted at least 3.

As soon as Meadow Soprano appeared, you knew she was the culprit.

They really need to work on their latitude and longitude on this show -- when the location of the 3rd victim is determined, the coordinates place it squarely along the Maryland-Delaware border nowhere near Boston.

How many times did they fly back and forth from D.C. to Boston ?  I counted at least 3.

Time and space means nothing on this show.

I was hoping for a line from the other cops/FBI who went with Elijah to find the guy overdosing as they commented:  "Well, too bad this guy died.  Actually, he's only been dead for about 20 minutes and we could have saved him--we have been waiting outside on the street all day but we had to wait five hours for Agent Mundo to arrive on scene and lead the entry."

• Love 3

I thought Nina was going to kill Elijah's dad, Cal. BUt when he came in the hospital, he was ok. I did like that Cal went to tell Nina to leave his sons family alone.

The 5 Deadly Sins, seemed to me that almost could have been a Criminal Minds Episode. If it got a little more in to the thinking of someone that worked in a dept that saw all the strange selfies and it got into their heads. Reid could have figured it out, lol.

I didn't figure until when they almost did that Sasha Boyd did it. I should have as she did look familiar. I am not sure how differently she could have staged the girl that was high on filming herself in bed.

The traveling did seem to be a lot. Why did they need to go back to the Office when part of the team stayed there anyway?

Time and space means nothing on this show.

You can add technology to that list, too. Makes me want to tear my hair out!

Seriously, I only half-ass watch this show, what's up with Nina and her Fatal Attraction? Did Elijah have sex with her or what?

Seriously, I only half-ass watch this show, what's up with Nina and her Fatal Attraction? Did Elijah have sex with her or what?

Nope, just a waitress at a bar who served Mundo a couple of times and then became his intermittent stalker, that's about it.

• Love 2

Nope, just a waitress at a bar who served Mundo a couple of times and then became his intermittent stalker, that's about it.

He must have been a great tipper!

Edited by juliet73
  • Love 1