Type keyword(s) to search

Dalton Rapattoni

MarkHB
  • Start Topic

I cried watching him sing Bird set free. I've been waiting for him to really have a big break out moment where we feel the emotional connection from him and that sooooo delivered. So happy for him, I can't wait to see the hometown love he's going to get!

• Love 2

...Are there that many people listening to Dalton's performances with their heads underwater? WHAT pitchy notes? I'm not hearing them, and I have excellent relative pitch. 

(This is re: comments not in this particular forum, btw.)

Edited by rereader2
  • Love 1

...aaaaand The Hollywood Reporter agrees with me:

About "God Only Knows":

Rapattoni gave a smooth, gorgeous performance that was a little more understated than some of his more theatrical performances, but it was just as emotionally potent. As Connick pointed out, it was also one of the more melodically challenging songs Rapattoni has sung so far in the competition.

And about "Bird Set Free":

Rapattoni really released during this performance, and it was powerful to watch. He doesn't have the best voice in the competition, but he brings considerable passion and authenticity to every performance.

(The article was reposted at Billboard.com.)

• Love 2

So much hate for Dalton in the other AI forums, so I should just stay here. Heh.

They DID bus Mac last night though...HARD.

I think my ear is pretty good and I've not really heard any off-key notes, but more so, flat, here and there from Dalton. Nothing serious, because only people like Whitney Houston could sing a song perfectly on-key...every.single.time. Those were the weeks he was sick and had the sinus infection....so, understandable. My frustration lies in people saying he cannot sing...at all...and that's absurd. Of course, I would love to hear him stretch his voice some. I doubt they have time to spend with a vocal coach, playing with the flexibility of their voices though. Too much AI-related crap to do....like yoga/Ford commercials.

Another thing that bugs....people saying he's only gotten this far on his looks. Yes, the boy is gorgeous, but who cares? There are lots of gorgeous singers out there, but I have zero interest in listening to their music.

It was interesting when Dalton said he had a minute 30 to speak to America. Truth! Only the die-hards are looking up his YouTube vids and buying Fly Away Hero albums on iTunes. I invest in the artists that I love, but I know most people watching probably don't. They watch this silly show once a week, hear them sing and either vote or go to bed. I'm the type that spends hours on YT and listening to every single thing my ears can take from someone that I like.

He mentioned in some interview recently that he'd like to sing country on AI. I would LOVE that! Perhaps next week, that will be the theme. Would love some more stripped down, guitar stuff.

I think it's been established that there are stronger singers out there. That's not an argument. A great voice is nice. I love me some Whitney, Celine and old-school Mariah. That said, those artists don't really get into my heart and soul. I would never go see them live or buy every single album they put out there. I enjoy them and that's that.

Then...you've got people like Dalton, who along with Justin Guarini, Jason Castro, Adam Lambert and Anoop Desai, DID make his way into my heart and soul. He's got that elusive IT factor for me. I will follow him for as long as he's putting out music and I hope that's a LONG time.

• Love 2

I think it's been established that there are stronger singers out there. That's not an argument. A great voice is nice. I love me some Whitney, Celine and old-school Mariah. That said, those artists don't really get into my heart and soul. I would never go see them live or buy every single album they put out there. I enjoy them and that's that.

Then...you've got people like Dalton, who along with Justin Guarini, Jason Castro, Adam Lambert and Anoop Desai, DID make his way into my heart and soul. He's got that elusive IT factor for me. I will follow him for as long as he's putting out music and I hope that's a LONG time.

So much this! For me to be a longtime fan of a singer, she or he needs a bundle of good (not necessarily great) voice, good songs of a type I like, artistry, stage presence/performance ability, and ...charisma? charm? whatever you call that thing that reaches out and connects with others. Dalton has all of those, so he's got me.

(Off topic: BTW, speaking of Jason Castro, did you know that he and his sibs just signed a record deal yesterday as a group? They harmonize as only sibs can, can't wait to hear what they record! /off topic)

Edited by rereader2
  • Love 1

Y'all can read what I thought of Dalton in the main discussion thread so that way I don't have to post it twice. ;)

But ugh I can't with the hate he's getting lately. I just don't understand why people think he's fake and all this stuff. And wish the "he's only there because of looks" comments would stop. [snip] You don't like him fine, but don't assume because you don't like him that it means he doesn't deserve to be there or that other people don't have reasons for voting for him. Ugh. 

I'm jealous/happy for those getting to view his hometown festivities today! Please take plenty of pics and videos for us! Give him a hug from me! Wish I could be there. I can't wait until he does a tour and hope he comes to my area so I can see him live. I would love to meet him too and just squeeze the bejeezus out of him lol

OMG!! I got to meet Dalton this morning! It was at the School of Rock, where there were less people, so it was more intimate. He liked my jacket and I gave him a small gift (journal to write new songs). He sang Just What I Needed (that doesn't seem like the right title...lol). His sis, Sophie sang with the SOR kids.

More to come, I am gonna down this burger for lunch, before heading to Sunnyvale...watch this space...

• Love 4

Dang I'm pretty sure I posted in here but it seems to be gone? Ugh.

Congrats on meeting him bluewater! Did you hug him? You're so lucky to have met him! Can't wait to see your photos, videos, and hear what he sings at the concert!

Hug, no. He complimented my jacket and I was so stoked. LOL I put my arm around him for the pic...sorta counts right? ;) I am in Sunnyvale right now near the stage. Will try to remember the set list and post more later...

• Love 2

OK, he sang Rebel Yell, Eleanor Rigby, Sound of Silence, Seven Nation Army and She by Green Day. He also sang Just What I Needed at the School of Rock performance.

Here is the rundown of my day:

I arrived in Rockwall just before 9AM and there was a handful of people at the School of Rock. He was running behind, so I think he got there around 11AM or something? It was a smaller, more intimate sort of crowd and I'm SO glad I went to this particular setting before going to Sunnyvale later, which was MASSIVE. When he got there, he had to make a pit stop by the SoR, and I walked across the street to see if I could get a pic with him. He came out the door and was headed back over to the town square where everything was set up for him to speak and sing a tad. I approached him and he was flanked by a cop and the SoR guy and I asked if I could have a super quick pic. This super nice lady took our pic, but before that, Dalton said "That is a cool jacket!" It's all blurry after that. LOL Well, I had gotten him a journal and pen as a gift and forgot to give it to him as I was on cloud 9 after our pic together. I told him thank you and it was wonderful to meet him and that was our meeting. Heh.

His sister, Sophie sang a few tunes before he arrived and then, he sang the one song and fiddled with the keyboards, was adorable and took pics with kids and adults alike. It was an easygoing, laid-back sort of venue. The mayor of Rockwall also said a few words to him, but I have no remembrance of what was said. I hope someone got this all on video! He went back over to the School of Rock building and I took my chance to give him the journal gift. He said something like "Oh wow, thank you!" and looked into the bag. They were ushering him back over to the SoR building to do some interviews and meet with some of the kids. American Idol interviewed a few people as to why they loved Dalton and I couldn't really hear what they were saying. I can't wait for the show Thursday to see all of this! After this, Dalton got back into the white, stretch limo and headed out.

Lunch break.

I drove the few minutes to Sunnyvale Middle School, parked my car and went to the Town Center Park, just up the road, where they had the stage set up for the concert. I got there around 1:45 and the concert was at 5. I missed the entire parade, as I preferred to be up front for his concert. I have no pics of the parade, so hoping people got plenty of pics to share online. It was a long 4+ hour wait, but worth it! He received the key to the city and got a flag flown (somewhere...I cannot remember what she said about this! Hoping someone else posts that went today!). Today was also declared Dalton Rapattoni Day, and his reaction to all this was sweet. He was so overwhelmed and grateful. He sang the songs listed above and then stuck around for a bit signing a few autographs, taking pics and talking to the Idol folks.

It was a wonderful day and I look forward to seeing how they edit everything on Thursday! Now...hope he gets some sleep and private time with family and friends.

• Love 4

Dalton tweeted a link to a radio interview: KVIL

And there's a TV interview here: FOX4. (He's hysterical here when they show a clip of an IM5 song.)

Thanks so much for the awesome recap, bluwater!

Edited by rereader2
  • Love 1

Bluwater that sounds amazing! I'm so jealous lol but happy for you that you got to meet him and experience all of that.

Luckily thanks to Twitter I saw photos and Periscope videos from all the respective events. I'm sure a lot of it will be uploaded to YouTube soon.

I too can't wait to see the package on Thursday. Get the tissues ready! I saw what he tweeted after all the events and it was the sweetest thing. Like you said, he's just so sweet and humble. He's an angel. I seriously don't get at all how anyone can hate on such a beautiful person like him.

Yes his reaction to them showing the IM5 video was hilarious! They should have showed the Disney Dudez one where he was dressed like Cinderella though lol I bet even that video is not as embarrassing for him as the one they showed lol I don't get why that one in particular is so bad? I watched the entire video online and the song is honestly garbage and the dancing is pretty hilarious but Dalton is still as cute as can be in it.

Of ALL the IM5 videos, they pick Touchdown Dance. *facepalm* LOL SO many other great songs and videos. Why, media...WHY? Steve Eagar and I need to have a talk. LOL

I observed the way Dalton interacted with people yesterday and it really only endeared him more to me. I've already established that I am old...far from a teen with a crush. Heh. He was so cute and adorable with the kids. I could see him being a wonderful dad, in the future. He was teasing, but also loving towards them and sis, Sophie. There were lots of moms, dads and grandmothers in the crowds who absolutely adore him too. He also showed his dorky side, but when the concert time came, BAM....he was on fire, holding hands with girls in front as he was singing and jumping all over the place (hard to keep up with him when you are taking videos! LOL). Some people are born entertainers....

He's got a terrific mix of edginess, but he also is such a sweet, tender heart. Makes me think of the lyrics to Superman "I've got a heart of gold and not a heart of steel..." Perfect.

EDITED TO ADD: OH! I forgot that he did do one verse and chorus of Calling You by Blue October. He chose a "responsible looking girl" in the audience to come hold his phone up so that he could get the lyrics right. Hee!! It was cute and she gave him a big hug after he finished singing.

Edited by bluwater
  • Love 1

I think my ear is pretty good and I've not really heard any off-key notes, but more so, flat, here and there from Dalton. Nothing serious, because only people like Whitney Houston could sing a song perfectly on-key...every.single.time. Those were the weeks he was sick and had the sinus infection....so, understandable. My frustration lies in people saying he cannot sing...at all...and that's absurd. Of course, I would love to hear him stretch his voice some. I doubt they have time to spend with a vocal coach, playing with the flexibility of their voices though. Too much AI-related crap to do....like yoga/Ford commercials.

Yeah, like you can hear when you have a sinus, etc. infection?  If he didn't have good pitch they wouldn't let him teach kids; what would that say about the SoR brand?

EDITED TO ADD: OH! I forgot that he did do one verse and chorus of Calling You by Blue October. He chose a "responsible looking girl" in the audience to come hold his phone up so that he could get the lyrics right.

Haha, the kid's a card.  I feel tenderly towards the sensitive types, I can't help it.

Haha, the kid's a card.  I feel tenderly towards the sensitive types, I can't help it.

Hee! I feel very aunt-ly toward him. (I don't have kids, but I have nieces and nephews around his age.)

• Love 1

I agree! He's a total rockstar but he's also very sweet and humble. The whole package.

He's very good with kids which is probably one of the main reasons he has the job he has. I definitely think he'll be a great dad someday. So cute!

I'm 22 so I have no shame in crushing on him lol He does have a GF in real life though. She was shown for about 2 seconds in the audience after his God Only Knows, sitting beside Dalton's mom. I noticed they didn't put a label on who she was nor show her anytime after that lol Dalton still has my votes no matter what!

The girl that held his phone- I don't know how she kept her composure standing beside him while he was singing! You could see on her face how excited she was though. Aw!

He does have a GF in real life though. She was shown for about 2 seconds in the audience after his God Only Knows, sitting beside Dalton's mom. I noticed they didn't put a label on who she was nor show her anytime after that lol Dalton still has my votes no matter what!

Smart! Yeah, if young gals know he is taken, it ruins fantasies. Heh. She is a very normal-looking, cute girl. :) He will always have my support as well...unless he becomes a serial killer or something, then you know, deal's off. Ha!

Smart! Yeah, if young gals know he is taken, it ruins fantasies. Heh. She is a very normal-looking, cute girl. :) He will always have my support as well...unless he becomes a serial killer or something, then you know, deal's off. Ha!

He's claimed in the past that he is contractually not allowed to talk about his relationship status and I seriously thought he was just making that up so that he wouldn't have to talk about it, but I'm really thinking it might actually be true because I know Trent definitely has a GF (she was shown at his audition) and I heard MacKenzie has a girlfriend as well yet neither of them ever talk about them, show them, or mention them. I think Idol believes it will make them lose votes, even though I think most fans are mature enough to not let that affect the way they feel about them as artists. It certainly never stopped Phillip from winning lol

I really doubt Dalton would ever become a serial killer lol Although he is certainly killing a lot of people with his music and those deadly blue eyes lol

It really peeves me off that the DFW area is lacking in their support of Dalton. I am happy that The Wolf (a country station, folks!) and KVIL (pop station) are supporting, but the local KISS FM apparently can't be bothered. I have stopped listening to them. If this was Kelly Clarkson, they would all be competing for her attention.

I will say that Texans, in general, are very fair-weather. I am a die-hard Cowboys fan, but when they are not doing well, people drop support in droves. Upsetting. I wish I had made a sign last weekend that said Fort Worth loves Dalton.

A couple of gals drove from Nashville to see him! I hope they got pics, autographs and a big hug.

I am trying to find song spoilers, but no luck yet.

Edited by bluwater

It really peeves me off that the DFW area is lacking in their support of Dalton. I am happy that The Wolf (a country station, folks!) and KVIL (pop station) are supporting, but the local KISS FM apparently can't be bothered. I have stopped listening to them. If this was Kelly Clarkson, they would all be competing for her attention.

I will say that Texans, in general, are very fair-weather. I am a die-hard Cowboys fan, but when they are not doing well, people drop support in droves. Upsetting. I wish I had made a sign last weekend that said Fort Worth loves Dalton.

A couple of gals drove from Nashville to see him! I hope they got pics, autographs and a big hug.

I am trying to find song spoilers, but no luck yet.

I can't find any song spoilers yet either. Hope the judges and Scott picked good songs for him.

That really sucks to hear his own area doesn't support him much. WTH? It's the last season. Isn't it exciting that a local is in the finals? I realize Dalton has been kicking around awhile and is sort of a local celebrity so maybe it doesn't have quite the same impact a complete unknown would, but still.

Possibly they are worried about being sued for damages if a crazed fan does something to a significant other during the show. Stalking is a real thing, which has happened to some Idols and some threats that have been made are pretty scary.

Possibly they are worried about being sued for damages if a crazed fan does something to a significant other during the show. Stalking is a real thing, which has happened to some Idols and some threats that have been made are pretty scary.

Good point.

The significant other/spouse would not likely have the security that the idol hamsters    do

Well, I was mortified when I heard the song that Scott chose for Dalton to sing tonight (it is on ITunes, go get it!!), but it is actually really good. Wish they would record ALL the songs though.

I cannot believe next week is the finale. Bittersweet. I could have REALLY used more Dalton time on the show and hate that it was so rushed this year. Can't wait to see if there will be any duets and celebs next week! I could see Dalton and Blue October doing something.

Edited by bluwater
  • Love 1

You think someone would hurt a girlfriend at a taping?  They hire sorority girls to fill that theater, and take their phones away.  Or you think a viewer would see a girlfriend in the audience and stalk them, just from their image?  I don't think these guys inspire that kind of fandom quite yet.  

Not at a taping, no. But hurt a girlfriend--yes, it could happen, at the girlfriend's home, or school, or church. Yes, there are people with mental disorders that could already be that obsessed--or at least, there were such fans that were obsessed enough to show up at such places in years past, which is probably why that is in the contracts and probably have been for several years. I haven't heard that anyone was injured in these stalkings, but the world has not turned into a kinder, gentler place in the past years, so I can see how TPTB would like to minimize the risk. Is it likely? No. But anything that has happened once could happen again.

Years ago, John Stevens (red-haired kid who sang in the Sinatra style) got death threats. People can be crazy, just gotta be careful.

I think all 4 have some videos on YT. They definitely don't ever mention it on the show though. Dalton's band, Fly Away Hero had their last EP, Lost and Found, go to #22 on ITunes. It is an excellent album. I am curious what sort of bump they got in sales since he has been on the show. IM5 never had any music for sale, that I know of (except maybe 1 or 2 Disney tunes), but I would have totally bought it all. I have to save YT vids to make mp3's to listen to.

• Love 1

I feel like Kris Allen's engagement, if not impending wedding, was discussed on the show...?  I seem to remember Ryan saying it.  Maybe it's left up to the individual SO, whether or not they want to risk being identified.

I know that Dalton's girlfriend in particular seems pretty private. All her social media is private. She might not want any of the attention that comes with dating a celebrity, considering Dalton had a small following before Idol. I can't speak for Trent or Mac's SOs. I'm sure they all probably get a bit of hate from some of the immature fans and maybe just don't want to deal with the drama or worse, possibility of death threats. It happened to Selena Gomez when she started dating Bieber. I don't blame any of them for wanting to be out of the spotlight.

I have this ominous feeling that Dalton is getting eliminated tonight :( Hope I'm wrong. I don't think he's gonna win at this point but I at least want him to make top 3.

ETA: Also it is pretty common on these shows not to mention past projects a contestant has done. It ruins the illusion that they're just some nobody from the middle of nowhere who has superstar potential. It's the narrative they want to build. They pretended like Carrie was just some farm girl when she actually almost signed a record deal at 14. Also for network reasons I don't think they can mention competitiors like Disney or if they appeared on other shows like The Voice.

Edited by BogoGog24
  • Love 1
I don't think Dalton actually had anything to do with Disney, the corp., did he?  I googled that Disney Dudez thing and it sounded like it was just some funny Disney medleys some guys put on YouTube.  Specifically his 'YouTube boy band' and former Idol contestant Todrick Hall, it sounded like.  

No, Dalton never was involved with Disney, just that Disney Dudez video with Todrick Hall. IM5 has some songs on iTunes (Touchdown Dance, Don't Run Away (from the Let It Shine soundtrack) and some other songs that were put out after Dalton left the group.

That Disney Dudez video is a hoot and a half and I love the way they mixed the various Disney songs with Motown and R&B.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure IM5 was associated with Disney in some way though? They used to perform at Radio Disney events and even did a video with Disney star Bella Thorne. I don't know for sure because I haven't researched that deeply into IM5 but I'm inclined to think they were indeed associated with Disney in some way. Almost every article about Dalton mentions that I think.

IM5 was supposed to be like, we are one, bondy-bondy, brotherhood stuff. After Dalton left, they brought in another guy, David Scarzone, then he left and Will took off after that. The remaining three stayed together, but broke up for good recently.

Will was the best singer in IM5 then Dalton. I love their stuff, but I am a boy band fanatic. That started back in 1988 with New Kids on the Block.

Yeah, they were on Radio Disney and all. It's just that they did not have any contracts with the company, that I know of.

The Hollywood Reporter (reprinted by Billboard) is still getting Dalton:

As a dedication to his hometown, he sang “Calling You” by Blue October. It was a strong song choice that really encapsulated who Rapattoni is as an artist.

[...]

For the next round, Borchetta picked all the songs. He gave “Dancing In The Dark” by Bruce Springsteen to Rapattoni. It was a great performance that showed a more upbeat and energized side of him than his first performance did. Together, the two performances gave a very complete look at Rapattoni’s strengths.

[...]

First up was Rapattoni, singing “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” by Tears For Fears, which the judges deemed to be in his wheelhouse. Indeed, Rapattoni put on another great performance. No matter what, Rapattoni is always an entertainer.

(edited)

I think it was a very odd choice of song from the judges--two current songs for the others and...Tears for Fears?

(ETA: It was a pretty weird choice for La'P, too. We are meant to understand that Adele's character in that song is a crazy, creepy, passive-aggressive stalker lady who can't let go and can't stop sniping at the guy, right? So why did La'Porsha have to sing two songs in a row that put her in the position of a woman who can't let go--especially given her story? Someone badly wants Trent to win.)

Edited by rereader2
  • Love 1

I think it was a very odd choice of song from the judges--two current songs for the others and...Tears for Fears?

(ETA: It was a pretty weird choice for La'P, too. We are meant to understand that Adele's character in that song is a crazy, creepy, passive-aggressive stalker lady who can't let go and can't stop sniping at the guy, right? So why did La'Porsha have to sing two songs in a row that put her in the position of a woman who can't let go--especially given her story? Someone badly wants Trent to win.)

Agreed. I like Adele enough I guess but I hate that  Hello aka HOLLOW song. sheesh. I didnt' think we'd make it thru the season without it bah

Dalton is good looking and his eyes are amazing. He should be on next top model.. or go back with a boyband and get some harmony  (other singers) in there. His voice is weak and now flat. (imo)

• Love 1

Me, I don't think his voice is either flat or weak:

Is it as powerful as, say, La'Porsha's? No. But I don't think it's weak--just young-sounding. He'll age out of that soon enough.

• Love 1

Tears for Fears I think was intended to show Dalton at his very best. I love the song, but felt that lack of energy in the performance that the judges pointed out. If they're right, and why shouldn't they be, the key change just completely threw a damper over the whole thing. So I don't believe they were trying to screw Dalton.

That's one oldie for him, two current for the others.

But Dalton had an unbelievable WTF are-they-crazy let's-Demolish-Dalton TWO oldies chosen for him, the other being the show-stopping-for-the-Boss, show-stopping-for-Dalton early '80s smash "Dancing in the Dark".

Those who have read my proffered theory in other posts — that classic 60s/70s/80s songs done well equals broader appeal across Idol's demographic and thus lots more votes — already know already what I'm going to say: those who may perhaps - as unbelievable as it seems - be a little wiser than us are doing their best to position Dalton in the final 2.

My oldies theory has been almost universally bashed here, and while that doesn't make me cheerful, it also doesn't bother me too much: you can't prove I'm wrong any more than I can prove I'm right.

Since Dalton, IMO, blew the second oldie, that kind of detracts from grabbing anyone's votes, so I don't think him making Final 2 would necessarily advance my theory. But that first oldie had some significant impact.

So look at last night's song selection, look at the audience and judges' reactions, and let's see the nation's reaction.

My theory has just may have a little merit to it.

I do agree the key was too low for him, however when I went and listened to the original I decided I did prefer the key that Dalton chose. And overall I don't think it was an issue for him, just a few notes that were beyond his range that he basically gasped out. 

I don't think Dalton is a weak or poor singer at all. Does he have the biggest range or most powerful voice? Hell no. But his tone is beautiful. And he does a lot of subtle things with his voice that most people wouldn't notice, for example, sometimes there's a soft vulnerability to it (God Only Knows), other times there is a grit that comes out at just the right moments of a song (he did that a lot on Dancing in the Dark). He knows how to make the best use of the voice he has IMO. He knows how to play with color and texture of his voice instead of sounding one-note through the whole song. He's a lot more skilled than most people are willing to give him credit for IMO.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why oh WHY didn't he sing this on Idol last week?! As much as I did enjoy God Only Knows...his version of Seven Nation Army was FANTASTIC during his hometown visit. Granted, he didn't really Daltonize it, but still...awesome!

He knows how to make the best use of the voice he has IMO. He knows how to play with color and texture of his voice instead of sounding one-note through the whole song. He's a lot more skilled than most people are willing to give him credit for IMO.

AMEN! I usually play his YouTube vids without watching and only listen. He does "paint" a lot with his voice. He'll flourish at certain spots and sometimes throw in a growl or something. To my ears, his voice is very pure and melodic. Last night, during "Everybody Wants to Rule the World", the line "...help me to decide..." the way he sang that....LOVE! I love that one more and more listening to it. It's so new wave-ish and I dig it. I don't think he really connected to the lyrics, but who cares...I love what he did with it.

He added a bit of punk vocal to Dancing in the Dark. I prefer his EWTRTW though.

Edited by bluwater
  • Love 2

Is anyone else confused by the comments in the performance thread where people are saying he sings with a faux Brit accent? I literally don't hear that at all when he sings. Somebody like Thomas Stringfellow was someone who did that, but not Dalton. Not even close?!

• Love 1

Is anyone else confused by the comments in the performance thread where people are saying he sings with a faux Brit accent? I literally don't hear that at all when he sings. Somebody like Thomas Stringfellow was someone who did that, but not Dalton. Not even close?!

Yeah, maybe they're confusing him with some British singers who do universal singing voice?

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if HE were taught universal singing voice and required to do it with his students, either.  I concentrated very carefully on the White Stripes to try to get it too.  Maybe a single one of the last iterations of "words"...?

• Love 1