Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Nick Maiorano

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I was shocked he had lost 30 or so pounds. I didn't expect this group to lose that much. They seem like they're eating pretty well and they don't look as emaciated as some past contestants have.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I remember how much I liked Nick and didn't want him voted off. Yet, his ouster was largely cheered at the time. Now, because he voted for Aubry, the cheers for his ouster have turned into desires to have him play again. 

I'm wondering if Nick was just bitter that his ally, Michele, voted him out. Hahaha 

(And, no, I don't believe that any more than I believe Aubry was screwed by a bitter jury. I still love Nick.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

I remember how much I liked Nick and didn't want him voted off. Yet, his ouster was largely cheered at the time. Now, because he voted for Aubry, the cheers for his ouster have turned into desires to have him play again. 

I'm wondering if Nick was just bitter that his ally, Michele, voted him out. Hahaha 

(And, no, I don't believe that any more than I believe Aubry was screwed by a bitter jury. I still love Nick.)

You laugh but that is actually a good point. 

Oh Nick on twitter...

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LanceM said:

You laugh but that is actually a good point. 

Oh Nick on twitter...

He said "I" instead of "me."  He can go to hell.

Also, he looks like a cartoon character there.

• Love 2