Type keyword(s) to search

S28: Dana & Matt

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

This week it's Dana's turn to implode on twitter. https://twitter.com/DanaAlexaNYIt won't format well, so the first sentence in each quote box is what was tweeted to her, and the second is her response. I quit after these few because you get the gist. She's being decent to people who are being kind, too.

@DanaAlexaNY meanwhile, dana steps on peoples jewelry and tells matt to go away, while she "lives her own life" hahaha #TheAmazingRace

Dana Alexa ‏@DanaAlexaNY 16m16 minutes ago
Ugh that's utter bullshit- that's not what happened. So sick of it.

FishBoneHead ‏@FishBoneHead1

@DanaAlexaNY...what a freaking nightmare to put up with! #AmazingRace

Dana Alexa ‏@DanaAlexaNY
I feel bad for you if you believe what you see on TV- Bc it's not real.

Moxiie ‏@ItsMoXiiE

@DanaAlexaNY I'm tuning it to see you.

Dana Alexa @DanaAlexaNY

You won't see me lol I'm not on the show- just some manipulated miserable bitchy version of me on there

LC ‏@BmonayyRose

I've taken class/seen class videos of @MattSteffanina and every time it looks like @DanaAlexaNY hates being there #idgi #shouldbegrateful

Dana Alexa ‏@DanaAlexaNY 10m10 minutes ago

I have anxiety so maybe that's why I look "miserable" &thanks 2 ur nasty tweet your not welcome in our class anymore

hernan ‏@lishsaif

@DanaAlexaNY why are they making u look that way?

Dana Alexa ‏@DanaAlexaNY 10m10 minutes ago

Because america like bs drama over good people

I want to add one more, she's still on a role: 

Dana Alexa
@DanaAlexaNY
Edit out every word Matt says and just show my reactions out of context-- seriously @AmazingRace_CBS?? So disappointed.

It didn't seem out of context to me, I think she just doesn't realize how she comes across to people.

Edited by Christina
  • Love 2

On one hand, none of the other teams look remotely close to melting down at each other so I could see the Amazing editors wanting to over emphasize the toxic parts of M&Ds relationship.

On the other hand, unless they are actually splicing her words together from different conversations...I'm not sure what else we could be seeing. She was pretty much losing her mind at him all leg especially at the designer handbag roadblock when he was just giving her some moral support.

Edited by PhD-Purgatory15
  • Love 3

This week it's Dana's turn to implode on twitter. https://twitter.com/DanaAlexaNYIt won't format well, so the first sentence in each quote box is what was tweeted to her, and the second is her response. I quit after these few because you get the gist. She's being decent to people who are being kind, too.

I want to add one more, she's still on a role:

It didn't seem out of context to me, I think she just doesn't realize how she comes across to people.

Wow! She seems like a prettier version of my ex-wife.

Run, Matt, RUN!

A friend of mine's son is a big fan of Matt's, loves his dance videos.  She showed us one today, and I have to say, I am very impressed.  He and Dana are really talented.  I'd root for them more if she'd tone down the berating about 5 notches.

Here's a nice video that shows Dana's Georgian Ballet in its entirety, followed by some commentary from the dancers, e.g. differences between ballet and hip-hop (I think she also mentions she's been to Georgia before!):

• Love 4