Type keyword(s) to search

The Merchandise of OUAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Actually, I thought the brow wasn't arched, but I guess it is arched slightly. It needs to be more defined.

Also, there's too much forehead.

I do really like the detail on the costume though.

Edited by ABitOFluff

I feel like the Regina one at least looks slightly more like the actress playing her, at least going by this picture, and I've generally seen worse in terms of action figures. But the outfit they picked for Regina isn't my favorite of hers at all and while I'm not surprised by it and it does make sense from a marketing perspective... I'm not that into the idea of them coming in FTL costumes regalia instead of SB outfits. Did they ever specifiy how many characters they're going to release for the first wave? The preview pic they posted a while ago also had Emma and Robin Hood in it, from what I remember, but I'd hope they have at least Rumple, Charming and Snow coming out along with them too.

3 hours ago, RedKeep said:

I feel like the Regina one at least looks slightly more like the actress playing her, at least going by this picture, and I've generally seen worse in terms of action figures. But the outfit they picked for Regina isn't my favorite of hers at all and while I'm not surprised by it and it does make sense from a marketing perspective... I'm not that into the idea of them coming in FTL costumes regalia instead of SB outfits. Did they ever specifiy how many characters they're going to release for the first wave? The preview pic they posted a while ago also had Emma and Robin Hood in it, from what I remember, but I'd hope they have at least Rumple, Charming and Snow coming out along with them too.

I noticed that there is a tweet asking if there will be a Belle figurine, and Icon Heroes replied "stay tuned". So, it looks like we could get the rest of the main cast.

My question is, why is Hook a statue and Regina an action figure? Seems sort of random.

11 hours ago, Writing Wrongs said:

I can't wait to get an Emma one so I can act out my SwanQueen fantasies. :)

I'm envisioning the Regina doll stomping all over the Emma doll that lays motionless on the ground while the Regina doll whines about her problems and the Emma doll apologizes for not being a good enough friend.

• Love 3

Not enough chest hair.

At first I thought the extra hand was to replace the hook and make the doll pre-Hook Killian Jones, but it appears to be just another right hand.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, I also noticed that the chest hair was missing.  Then again, I'm not sure how they could have made him be realistically hairy in all the places Colin is (and I somehow feel dirty just for typing that!).

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 1

^^ Heeeeeehee Same.

What genius had the idea to gave him an extra right hand instead of a left hand so he could be alternately Captain Jones or Captain Hook?

• Love 2

Red vest hook? I'd rather have Camelot or Prince Charles Hook myself. Regina has a lot of different evil queen dresses to choose from, but it's likely mayor Mills.

‘Once Upon A Time’ Novel to Explore Regina’s Life as a Teen

Following the success of Wendy Toliver’s Once Upon A Time: Red’s Untold Tale, Disney Publishing Worldwide has announced a second novel by Toliver, this time focused on perennial favorite Regina. Currently slated for a release date of April 25, 2017, Once Upon A Time: Regina Rising currently clocks in at a whopping 416 pages and has the following publisher’s description:

Sixteen-year-old Regina is very different from the Regina known by fans of ABC’s ‘Once Upon a Time.’ She seeks romance, adventure and approval. Of course, getting approval from a mother like Cora is next to impossible. For Regina, friendships have always been a rare commodity. Could it be that Regina has finally found a true friend? Or is it too good to be true? As Regina struggles to find her own identity and create her own destiny, she discovers that her fate might just be to become everything she despises.

41 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I'll have to get Zelena. I haven't liked the way the rest they've made have turned out, so she might be the first and only one I buy.

I'll probably get DarkHook and Zelena, but I wish Z was green. Belle looks like she'll have the same big head/skinny legs problem as Emma where she keeps falling over.

2 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Why doesn't Dark Hook have black hair? 

I think they're just matching the hair color they gave for the other Hook dolls, which is that dark brown color. Technically, they all should have much darker hair, but oh well.

2 hours ago, ABitOFluff said:

I'll probably get DarkHook and Zelena, but I wish Z was green. Belle looks like she'll have the same big head/skinny legs problem as Emma where she keeps falling over.

Emma and Snow both came with round discs to stand on, but they suck.

I'm surprised OUAT Cruella would work as a pop since they copied the Disney design so heavily, but it looks nice. I remember seeing a custom Ingrid once that looked really cute and I would get her to go with the Frozen characters if nothing else.  

The more I've had time to sit on the pictures, I think I might actually get the new Hook and Regina, too. This Regina looks much better than the first one (mostly because the hair looks a little less ridiculous) and I like the design/color of the dress much more than the ugly purple on the old one. Plus, I'm hoping they eventually make Queen of Hearts Cora, and I think I'd like the Evil Queen sitting besides her and Zelena as the WWotW. As for Hook, I'm guessing there will be a Dark Swan eventually (which is a definite buy for me) and it would feel weird to have Emma without Hook--and Excalibur does look very nice. I still wish the facial hair looked better somehow. And am I wrong or does Hook's jacket hang down and outwards a little more on the show?

Re-watching season 5 made me wish they'd made Zelena with the puffy sleeves like she appears in the latter half of Camelot. And if they make a green variant, I might buy that instead of the main one.