Type keyword(s) to search

About That Robin Williams Episode Of Law & Order: SVU...

• Start Topic

Robin Williams did an excellent job in this episode. I too appreciated the focus on his character. However, the ending with the "Olivia" screams ruined it for me. I cannot watch this without laughing. Sure, it's not Spanish-speaking girl saying Oleeeeeeeeeeeevia bad, but it's bad.

• Love 3

I recall this episode having a supremely dumb ending. I believe he escaped custody and then took off running into the woods. Then he turned a corner where there was some giant pond. Eliot & Olivia took a look at that pond and just decided that he must be dead and called it a day. I'm pretty sure they didn't even bother to throw in a splashing noise on the soundtrack.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'd love to see that character back he was such a good opponent and gave the SVU a moments pause that they sorely needed, challenging their authority. I know RW has sadly left us but he could always come back played by a different actor with plastic surgery. 

• Love 1