1. Soon as I saw the ambulance I worked out Jim's plan. But what are the odds it wouldn't have been looted?
2. Boy, Lucius is really the Swiss Army Penknife of scientists, isn't he? And he takes the chip out without even shaving Ed's skull?
3. Bad taste but I loved the way Barbara and Alfred grin when Ed starts spewing nonsense.
4. For super-badass special forces types the bad guys don't seem to be able to shoot very well and are surprisingly easily overcome by ordinary civilians. If Barbara had come up with a machine gun or a couple of grenades their escape would have been more realistic.
5. Lee's back, yay! Blindingly obvious she was going to be another sleeper agent but I thought they'd have eeked that out a little longer.
6. I liked Magpie but I guess there was only room for one animal themed jewel thief on this show?
7. Selina and Penguin (and Magpie, two birds and a cat?), she used to be his pet and now she's his partner. Still not as ruthless as he is though, doesn't even kill the thugs who come to kill her.
8. So now the word is out, will we finally see relief coming to Gotham?
9. Where's Bruce's car? We had the Batmobile prototype but did he ever use it?
10. The one time Harvey solves the riddle and it's the WRONG time!
11. Well, congrats Jim, a little batgirl on the way.
12. So here's Walker, at first glance not that impressive.