1. Weirdest family bonding activity ever! Oh, you are so light-fingered Alice!
2. I like Luke and Mary together at the hearing but should Kate be lying to him like that?
3. Boy, stay away from Luke, he has the kiss of death.
4. Sophie and Julia? Lot of rolling around together? Then again poor Julia is back in Gotham for 5 minutes and she gets shot AGAIN?
5. Speaking of which kinda love Alice and Kate lying back together you really do get a sister vibe from them.
6. And Kate hugging Jacob, they always say lesbians tend to have especially close relationships with their fathers (because they never seek a boyfriend/husband to replace that masculine figure in their lives?) but it's nice that even though she's supposed to be this ultimate hardass she still needs to reach out to someone and he's there for her.
7. I like Alice and Kate dressing up in her clothes, pity we didn't have a makeover/dressup montage session, that would have been great.
"Thongs? Really Kate? And ripped jeans went out with the 80s! Don't you have anything which doesn't scream lesbo biker chick?"
"I AM a lesbo biker chick! Excuse me for not having the wardrobe of a nymphomaniac cosplayer with a Victorian Lolita obsession".
8. But they missed an opportunity for disguising Alice with a pair of Clark Kent glasses.
Alice; "Oh come on, these aren't going to fool anyone"
Kate; "You'd be surprised..."
9. So they know the head of Arkham was previously abusing Mouse with fear toxin but they leave Alice and Mouse in his care?
10. Way to go Arkham nurse, not just another victim
11. So Julia and Kate? Two pretty girls but I don't see it lasting.
12. Oooh, what a turnaround! The right thing to do of course, Alice and Mouse need locked up, I kept expecting Kate and Jacob to tell her they would visit but she didn't even get that? Smart of Jacob to move the body but again, try the Gotham River.