Type keyword(s) to search

Is Jordan coming back?

• Start Topic

We need a finish to the Been/Oppie Jordan  Creepy saga.  There's something he said about his mother leaving that day...   Payoffs are rare on this show. 

He pretty much acknowledged he got the shit beat out of him, and Jordan took him away because she could take it on herself but wanted to rescue the kid brother.  That's been a constant that she was rescuing her brother.  Jordan would have been appreciated back for a couple of days.

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

Here's hoping.

LOL. I have feeling he'll probably show up again in some capacity. Jordan finding out what's going on with brother offscreen is fine with me. The character was useless when she was onscreen and I have no interest seeing her again.

She was likeable at the end.  As is usual with Days. I wouldn't have minded an appearance and mixing up the psycho killer story a bit, and having a part in it.  As much screen time as that story took, you know.  She could have worked with Chad and finished things with Rafe.  Not every plot has to end in a romance.

• Love 2

Agreed.  I'm thankful they didn't kill her off.   CS is a very good actor and Jordan had potential.  I especially liked her with BF/Chad.  It's strange that this show finally had a 20-something actress that was good and interested in staying around and then they fired her.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

With Clyde back and Ben still relevant, next month would be a great time to bring this character back.

I've been thinking the same thing.  The actress is either engaged to or just married Justin Hartley of Y and R and has had a recurring role on that show, don't know if she's returning to it, though.

• Love 1