Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Thanksgiving

And I have looked over IMDB, but I'm drawing a blank on the clues...anyone care to help me out?

The clue (I think) referred to that is on IMDB is in the episode description for the next episode.  

Under "cast" there is an actor listed as "Lady Red Devil".

I personally don't think this "clue" means a whole lot with this show!  Although I was gonna bail on this show as its gotten so overly silly, but this episode was very fun.  The Radwells were a hoot--perfect casting!

Edited by lark37

I'm wondering if Pete is transgender and maybe Ryan Murphy is setting up a homage to Sleepaway Camp with a reveal at the end of the season/series ala the ending of that film. People who seen it know what I'm talking about

It's INCREDIBLY possible, and Ryan Murphy did a storyline with Bruno Campos playing a man who had no penis as part of a shocking reveal.

Of course the Radwells emigrated before the Mayflower. Of course they did.

They were probably one of the First Families of Virginia.

I'm not sure that it is #5, but remember that strong reaction she had to Boone trying to join KKT? I thought that it was just because she is super protective of KKT and her bs relationship with Chanel. But maybe that was just a cover. Maybe she went off on Boone like that because she was angry that her idiot brother was effing up the plan.

Ooh, that's a good one.

This show basically laid out why most of the remaining characters could be the Red Devil, and it worked for me. It's kind of a shame this doesn't stand a chance in hell at getting renewed, but honestly, given Ryan Murphy's track record, it's for the best that this is likely a one-season show.

The Radwells was interesting, and it kind of made me realize the difference between them and Chanel- Chanel is a mean bitch, but it's a fun, snarky way, and it's not really meant to dig at a person. She's basically the mean girl equivalent of an insult comic.The cruelty of the Radwells was interesting, because they were targeting things Hester would be insecure about and they were trying to get her to cry. Chanel doesn't do that to people, and I thought the contrast was cool.

Also, Patrick Swarzenegger is extremely lucky he inherited the Kennedy looks. (Although he does seem bigger than the average Kennedy...the guy looks like he's at least 6'2".)

Finally...I'm wondering if they were trying to foreshadow that Chanel's not actually from a rich family, going off on what Alan Thicke said? We did get flashbacks that showed Chanel growing up in a mansion, but that could have been fake.

Edited by methodwriter85

The clue (I think) referred to that is on IMDB is in the episode description for the next episode.  

Under "cast" there is an actor listed as "Lady Red Devil".

I personally don't think this "clue" means a whole lot with this show!  Although I was gonna bail on this show as its gotten so overly silly, but this episode was very fun.  The Radwells were a hoot--perfect casting!

Ah...I saw that and just assumed 

they were listing whoever is in the suit as a stand-in; they don't actually need to put the real actor/actress in the suit to stand there silently, they can use a stunt double or an extra for that.

• Love 1

Finally...I'm wondering if they were trying to foreshadow that Chanel's not actually from a rich family, going off on what Alan Thicke said? We did get flashbacks that showed Chanel growing up in a mansion, but that could have been fake.

I took it to mean that he knew they were rich, but A) not rich enough and B) the wrong kind of rich. He made a dig about how they'd made their money opening Olive Gardens or something like that.

This show really is the classic example of a guilty pleasure.

To bad it is almost over a Radwell Christmas would have been fun.   

I would've like a Christmas theme after Halloween and Thanksgiving, but I guess Black Friday will have to do if they don't cover it.

It took me a few minutes to recognize Julia Duffy. So many awful characters, but Chanel telling Chad's family how awful they were, was good. 

I also wondered if one of the red devils is transgender. 

I took it to mean that he knew they were rich, but A) not rich enough and B) the wrong kind of rich. He made a dig about how they'd made their money opening Olive Gardens or something like that.

That last bit stuck with me. Either the writers have something against Olive Garden or I think

Melanie once dated Chad, too. Not sure how exactly it fits in the theory about her being the other Red Devil but it got me thinking.

Also, questionfear is right; the person

listed on IMDB is just the stunt double; look at who is credited as "Male Red Devil" (or however he was credited).

I think the IMDB clue is

that the title of one of the episodes is "Dorkus," so people are thinking it's Melanie (and I think a very strong case could be made for that)

but I would hope the showrunners wouldn't be so obvious/stupid.

I read somewhere that RM said the killer would be revealed in the final episode (conveniently a double episode, which I originally thought pointed to multiple culprits) but I don't remember where "Dorkus" falls in the episode schedule. And kadooz to whoever had the idea of someone murdering the original LRD and taking her place, very intriguing!

Hope my spoiler tags all work (tagged some possibly non-spoilery stuff to be safe), I'm done with my wall of text now.