Type keyword(s) to search

Is Kristen The True Hero Of Vanderpump Rules?

• Start Topic

I can't wait for tonight! I dunno why, but yay to James being a cast regular! I did had to LOL that they had him throwing vinyl in the air in the opening credits.... I personally thought it would make more sense to pair him with Kristen instead of Ariana + Sandoval in credits.... Maybe just me? And, yes I know Kristen + James have been done for quite some time.....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

Yes she is! Please more crazy Kristen and less the rest of them.

Kristen is the best kind of reality TV crazy. Completely bat shit off her rocker...yet not actually wrong most of the time. It's delightful watching her scorched earth policy toward her fellow cast mates.

• Love 6

Where else can you find the very special kind of stringy hair, crazy eyes, half bared boobs, day drinking and skulking in an alley beside the dumpsters ready-to-fuck-with-anyone psycho?  This chick brings it all - straight into my living room. 

If I were a cat, I'd be cleaning the milk off my whiskers right about now.  :-)

• Love 7

I still smile when I think about how in the first season Kristen was saying how hot she was...it was funny then but, extra now cuz she looks rough as f these days.

Have a little sympathy for a girl who is working so hard @ her t-shirt line + drinking during the day! It's a brutal job + someone has to do it!

NOT! LOL

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

Where else can you find the very special kind of stringy hair, crazy eyes, half bared boobs, day drinking and skulking in an alley beside the dumpsters ready-to-fuck-with-anyone psycho?  This chick brings it all - straight into my living room. 

If I were a cat, I'd be cleaning the milk off my whiskers right about now.  :-)

That pretty much says it all (especially the whisker aspect).

• Love 2