POLL CLOSED

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Season 14?

• Ashley
    • Edmond (Assuming Tim saves him)
    • Kelly
    • Candice

Ditto!

Kelly seems to have really grabbed onto this competiton and seriously worked it.

I've forgotten more about past PRs than I remember but it seems like many past winners and finalists have entered the show with an already clearly defined aesthetic and Kelly has listened and learned AND stayed true to herself while developing a viewpoint. I misted up during her TH when she won this last challenge.

Go Kelly!!!!

Kelly. Historically, if there's a dark horse who doesn't get much screentime or recognition until about halfway through, they pretty much always end up winning. 

And in terms of editing, Ashley's storyline failed since she was never shown as finally getting her shit together. Candice hasn't really had a storyline, but has been portrayed as slightly bitchy. Edmond also hasn't really had a storyline and honestly bores me to bits, but that's just me. Kelly's had a great growth arc, a strong character and a surge of positive focus and likability. If this goes any other way, I'll be schocked.

• Love 1

Kelly.  She's the most innovative and only real risk-taker in the group.

If only these things were consistently important to the judges and producers. I hope you're right; Kelly is both talented and likable, and we haven't had a winner like that in ages.

Still think Ashley has this on junk-in-the-trunk factor alone.

Voted...and hoping Kelley.....

I would not mind seeing Edmond win....would be ok (not happy) if Candace takes it

I will be po if sobbing Ashley Nell wins - her "gimmick" seems to be designing clothes to make any woman look "plus size" 

• Love 1