Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Felicity looks stunning in all of those photos! I love that dress. I hope Felicity and Thea actually get to talk in this episode LOL.

Oliver looks like he's feeling guilty in some of those pictures. 

Oliver looks like he's feeling guilty in some of those pictures. 

It's time for it to happen. 

The two actors from different franchises are Rachel Luttrell from SG:Atlantis and Daniel Cudmore from X-Men. I see Cudmore is 6'6''. Steve's really going to think they have it in for him. :D

• Love 1

I think Thea looks really mature and just damn perfect in these photos. I actually love the dynamic of Oliver and Thea being siblings they really are believable as being related. Good sibling and family picture too!! :)

arrow-season-4-photos-101.jpg?w=700

arrow-season-4-photos-121.jpg?w=700

Every damn color compliments Felicity (Emily) I do like it when she wears her hair down

arrow-season-4-photos-81.jpg?w=700

Wardrobe has been killing it this season for Felicity and Donna with the cleavage but she's gorgeous!

arrow-season-4-photos-91.jpg?w=700

arrow-season-4-photos-151.jpg?w=350

Oh yeah and I love Donna's coat

arrow-season-4-photos-161.jpg?w=700

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 3

I've always wondered why the show can't or won't incorporate these people going out to a club, dinner, theater anything fun and actually show it. Sure they did the date night with Diggle and Lyla but we didn't see it. Seriously all the do is gather at the lair to discuss problems but they can never gather at someone's home for a group meal, drinks and laughs while discussing those same problems (once in Ep 8 before all hell broke loose and Diggle & Laurel (help me) weren't there). I think it would be nice. Right now it seems like their friendship and interactions don't go pass the time they spend in the lair or saving Star City from the VOTW!

• Love 1

It's time for it to happen. 

The two actors from different franchises are Rachel Luttrell from SG:Atlantis and Daniel Cudmore from X-Men. I see Cudmore is 6'6''. Steve's really going to think they have it in for him. :D

Damn his Google search has him listed as taller that's a lot of man. He reminds me of Patrick Swayze for some reason.

MV5BMTk2MTM4OTI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjMw

Born: January 20, 1981 (age 35), Squamish, Canada

Height: 6′ 8″

Is it just me or does Laurel have her usual "you're talking to me and I hear you, but I'm gonna disregard every smart thing you said so I can do it my own dumb way and get myself in trouble" face on here?

arrow-season-4-photos-41.jpg?w=700

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

Maybe Tatsu was willing to part with the Lotus because Nyssa told her of certain changes that would be made to the League if she were to become Ra's? And dissolving it is even better, I would imagine, in Tatsu's eyes.

I think Nyssa made that decision later after what Laurel said to her about her father.  However, I imagine if she told Tatsu's organization that she poisoned the pit but there was someone that needed the healing effects of the Lotus - they might be more inclined to part with it.

Is it just me or does Laurel have her usual "you're talking to me and I hear you, but I'm gonna disregard every smart thing you said so I can do it my own dumb way and get myself in trouble" face on here?

Pretty sure we are at the point in the season where EVERYONE - even Laurel - is smarter than Oliver.

• Love 1

Did I miss a previous connection between DD and MM? Is DD not curious why MM is offering up this rando information on Oliver Queen? And why he's missing a hand? The logic fail on this whole thing boggles my mind.

DD mentioned in his scene that he had heard about MM's misfortunes. So perhaps there is an evil persons' blog that updates on the regular about current affairs in the underworld. A page 6 for Villains. Perhaps there is an advertisement section for the recently released members of LoA. On a less joking note, I do wonder if perhaps some of the ex-LoA members asked to join HIVE and that is where he got his information.

• Love 4

I think Nyssa made that decision later after what Laurel said to her about her father.  However, I imagine if she told Tatsu's organization that she poisoned the pit but there was someone that needed the healing effects of the Lotus - they might be more inclined to part with it.

Pretty sure we are at the point in the season where EVERYONE - even Laurel - is smarter than Oliver.

Hmmm I'd say that's debatable when it comes to being out in the field, combat level of "smarts". Oliver has been doing it a whole lot longer but whatever. I'm sure some fans will be happy just to have the Green Arrow and Black Canary in the same space while some action might be taking place.

It may be the half a bottle of Malbec in me (We all know it's not), but... MY PLUTO THOSE OUTFITS ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!

and I mean... There is not a single universe you would catch me: alive, comatose, dead, angel, demon or whatever style wearing them!

Honestly, Also- and I hate the idea of a sleeveless outfit but Oliver costume would looks so much better without that turtle shell on his upper arm. It's just kind of.. stuck there.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 6

^^Is it just me or does the hood on the picture above look like green duct tape?  Like it was done as a contest and this costume is the result? It's just too shiny and revealing for my taste. I'm sure they remade the hood so that the camera could see SA's face better but. . . 

It may be the half a bottle of Malbec in me (We all know it's not), but... MY PLUTO THOSE OUTFITS ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!

and I mean... There is not a single universe you would catch me: alive, comatose, dead, angel, demon or whatever style wearing them!

Honestly, Also- and I hate the idea of a sleeveless outfit but Oliver costume would looks so much better without that turtle shell on his upper arm. It's just kind of.. stuck there.

Malbec? Are you Damien Dahrk? If HIVE's mission is to stamp out that ugly costumes I can see why they have no problem with recruitment.

• Love 2

What was Diggle's near death experience? I can't recall what his was or if he has had one yet since the Team returned for CC after episode 4x08. Has Laurel has her's yet either or are they the last 2 left. They're running out of episodes with so many things still unresolved - they haven't even thoroughly explained Damien's evil plan yet. I hope they don't cram everything per usual in episodes 20-23 oh Arrow its time for a new game plan if they do.

Duh me. Never mind just remembered episode 4x09 where Diggle, Felicity and Thea were all put in that gas chamber of death. Wow so multiple near death experiences for them and what 0 for Laurel right, maybe, possibly hmmm?

Edited by Ann Mack

Why?

Because of what happened last episode, mainly.

Didn't Malcolm say he had some HIVE connections? Isn't that how he got the cell phone that Oliver contacted DD with in 4x09?

I don't remember if he said he had HIVE connections, but the reason he gave for having that phone was 'I'm Ra's al Guhl'. It's the reason he gave for everything he needed to know and the writers won't bother explaining how. My favorite, though, is 'my associates blah blah' :)
  • Love 1

About the person who would find out about the kid and advocate for Oliver's decision to keep the secret, I don't think that referred to Malcolm. We know that Oliver starts feeling guilty about it in 14, and to convey that, they need to have him talk to someone. I'm betting on Lance.

Also, given the last episode, and  episode 14's description, I'm not sure that what they have in 14 it's going to be an engagement party. They talked about a small ceremony and a few friends, so it could be the wedding itself, but it gets interrupted because they find out DD has kidnapped William. To be clear, this is a worst case scenario, because it implies that the secret kid comes up not at the debate and before the wedding, but mid-wedding, which means Oliver would marry her without telling her, thus earning a place in the eight circle of hell. The hallucination wedding in 16 could be just him musing post-break-up.

• Love 1

Tally of near death experiences: 

Felicity/Thea/Diggle - Gas chamber.

Felicity/Thea - Multiple gunshot wounds, side effects of LP/BL 

It looks like both Lances are going to get beaten up in the next episode. Building collapse with Lance and it looks like Laurel gets hit in the head with something.

If I was eliminating candidates based off of their near death experiences, the only ones I would take off the list would be Felicity and Thea. They were the only ones highlighted as hanging by a thread. Diggle wasn't and it looks like the Lances are fine in the next episode. 

I could see Lance being the guy Oliver talks too (if there is another party). Lance is a dad and Lances like to keep secrets. I'm expecting some type of conversation with Oliver since it looks like Lance is worried about putting a Smoak in danger. It would be nice if Lance had a conversation with Felicity, but Felicity only gets to talk in groups or with Oliver/Mama Smoak/Curtis.

I figured that Felicity would be walking by 4x15, but there hasn't been any hint of that. I'm thinking they may push it out till the end of the season. I wonder if they will actually have Oliver look for something to make her walk or if was just a throwaway line. 

The talk of Donna is the grave is annoying. Because if they cop out and kill her off, what that puts Felicity through is insane. Recap: they paralyzed her, made her father a villain and had her turn him in, have Oliver basically break her heart and killed her mother.

• Love 9

When it comes to the Donna spec, just remember the EPs' set visit. Of course that could have happened for some other reason than to inform the actor that their character was being written off, but the timing is pretty suspect. I think a lot of people are just struggling to imagine the show killing off a regular, so they're turning to the next-closest thing, which is Donna, Curtis, or Roy (or Samantha/William. I guess) as targets of speculation, when I really don't think those characters line up with what the EPs have said about the death, or the level of build-up we're seeing this season.

• Love 5

What is your opinion about 4x14? Do you think there is an engagement party coming up?

I'm not sure why the party in 4x14 would be an engagement party since they've been engaged for nearly 3 months and just decided to get married really soon. Having the Hoffmans there kind of indicates that it would be a wedding, or at least a reception of some sort. Although I can't really work that out with what we know of 4x16, so...what I'm saying is, I have no clue.

When it comes to the Donna spec, just remember the EPs' set visit. Of course that could have happened for some other reason than to inform the actor that their character was being written off, but the timing is pretty suspect. I think a lot of people are just struggling to imagine the show killing off a regular, so they're turning to the next-closest thing, which is Donna, Curtis, or Roy (or Samantha/William. I guess) as targets of speculation, when I really don't think those characters line up with what the EPs have said about the death, or the level of build-up we're seeing this season.

I want to know if it's customary to let someone know on a day they are filming. I would think they wouldn't. The party would be distracted all day, because they either find out before filming or they spend the day filming with the thought that they are meeting with the show runners after.

I got the impression they let the party know that Monday. Everyone but EBR was supposed to be gone that weekend and the tweet from the Prod Office Tuesday morning made it seem they were headed back to CA shortly. Per paps, everyone was filming but PB and KC. Both were in Van City that day.

It would actually really surprise me for once if they let them get married only to have them break up an episode later. Since SA used the word 'ring' for 4x15, I assume the engagement ring is going to be returned. 

I just assumed they don't want Oliver to be married. However, I just don't see how they can go back from that serious relationship with Felicity. His only permanent relationship options on the show are Felicity and/or Laurel. Every other female character would probably only be around for a while and I don't see Oliver as the guy who dates much anymore or have different love interests like in S1. Either the breakup is just a stupid, stupid roadblock to the season finale or a really long roadblock until next season.

I just hope that by the end of the season Diggle is still around and Felicity finds a way to walk again. Not because I don't think she can get by in a wheelchair but because it actually irritates me how the story so far serves no real purpose and they just take her along to fights as if she isn't in the wheelchair (like the rooftop duel) They want to include her, I get it, but I find it slightly strange. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure why the party in 4x14 would be an engagement party since they've been engaged for nearly 3 months and just decided to get married really soon. Having the Hoffmans there kind of indicates that it would be a wedding, or at least a reception of some sort. Although I can't really work that out with what we know of 4x16, so...what I'm saying is, I have no clue.

The Hoffmans are the ones throwing everything off. Even if it was the wedding, Oliver and Felicity settled on close friends and family. The Hoffmans just don't make the cut. I bet they just show up and butt in. A nice little relaxing vacation in the cesspool that is Star City. I would give a lot for them to be evil, but since 4x14 also gives us the Darhks plus Malcolm, and those two people showing up to mess SC up with stationery, I guess the Hoffmans will just be what they are. Suburban buttinskies.

• Love 1

The Hoffmans are the ones throwing everything off. Even if it was the wedding, Oliver and Felicity settled on close friends and family. The Hoffmans just don't make the cut. 

It's tough to say, because Oliver and Laura Hoffman seemed to be pretty close, and I mean, he told her and her husband that he was planning to propose, and when he was going to do it. They exchanged recipes! So it's difficult to say in show logic whether they'd make the cut or not. It could just be some kind of pre-debate fundraiser or something that they happen to crash. I really don't know.

• Love 4

Has Diggle had any death anvils yet?  I know that Felicity and Thea have had near death experiences.  Lances are hinted to be in danger next episode.  Oliver has near death experience in 4x17.  Any indication about Diggle yet?  Do we know where his story arc is going? 

• Love 1

If this is the Death episode, I wonder if 11:59 is the time of Death?

MG and Keto wrote this one so, it's certainly possible.

My friend thinks it could be the death episode because of the title and this song

"It's eleven fifty-nine and fifty-nine seconds.

If I'm gonna die tonight I'm goin to heaven,

Ay, ay, with you.

It's eleven fifty-nine and fifty-nine seconds.

If I'm gonna die tonight I'm goin to heaven,

Ay, ay, with you.

Read more: Michael Franti & Spearhead - 11:59 Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• Love 5

The only thing that gives me great pause that this is the death episode is that we know CR is filming too based upon EBR's photos, no? I don't want Mama Smoak to die! She and Felicity are the only brightness this depressing show has!

CR filmed for 17 as far as we know. They just started filming 18 today. 

• Love 1

What was Diggle's near death experience? I can't recall what his was or if he has had one yet since the Team returned for CC after episode 4x08. Has Laurel has her's yet either or are they the last 2 left. They're running out of episodes with so many things still unresolved - they haven't even thoroughly explained Damien's evil plan yet. I hope they don't cram everything per usual in episodes 20-23 oh Arrow its time for a new game plan if they do.

Duh me. Never mind just remembered episode 4x09 where Diggle, Felicity and Thea were all put in that gas chamber of death. Wow so multiple near death experiences for them and what 0 for Laurel right, maybe, possibly hmmm?

One could count Sara attempting to strangle Laurel as a near death experience.

The only thing that gives me great pause that this is the death episode is that we know CR is filming too based upon EBR's photos, no? I don't want Mama Smoak to die! She and Felicity are the only brightness this depressing show has!

It's Quentin who dies, which explains Donna's presence. Does that help? :) But really, I still think that's what's happening.

• Love 2

That happened before Barry reset the timeline, so it doesn't apply with the Final Destination theory. Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 4

I don't want to be right, but I think there is potential that they throw a wedding ceremony in 414 at least a civil ceremony. It maximizes the emotional fall out and is right up MG's look how twisty we can be. I still think the 416 wedding will likely be a hallucination or OQ dream sequence.

Edited by kismet

I think near-death experiences in this instance only count if a visit to the hospital is required. And like others wrote, it happened pre-timeline switch.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Sara trying to strangle Laurel happened prior to episode 4x08 in which Barry time traveled. All the near deaths experiences need to be after episode 4x08 in order for the timeline to reset or whatever lol.

Eleven Fifty Nine. Definitely sounds like the death countdown.

I really don't care anymore though. I think I've reached my level of zen. If Diggle dies, I stop watching the show. If Quentin dies, it'll just be like eh, whatever. No big change.