Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

So Laurel is going to help Sara find someone else to be since she stole her original identity?

I'll be pissed if Laurel has anything to do with Sara finding herself. Sara should fight her own back like she always did before. Plus how can laurel help her she knows absolutely nothing about her.

Are they going to suddenly pretend that they have this strong sisterly bond that they never bothered to show before?

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 1

I find it weird that she calls Oliver the love of her life when he slept with all those women, including her sister. Have some dignity. 

It makes sense that she'd be the one to help Sara come back to herself though. Well, Laurel and Quentin. And maybe Oliver sometimes. But this just sounds like Laurel's storyline is all about Sara again tbh. 

I really want Sara back, but I'm startIng to worry that they will write her simply as another way to prop Laurel. Sara was a fighter. She saved herself.

Interesting. I'm getting the exact opposite from all the interview this season. Laurel is being used to prop/further Sara, at least for the first 5 episodes.
  • Love 5

It's just...I don't...WORD CHOICE

She makes it sound like she chose not to be the love interest. I had this image of her dramatically telling Oliver 'I CHOOSE ME!' and poor Oliver is looking around confused wondering what he missed.

"Love of your life." Is that a way of trying to equate Laurel as the tragic heroine destined to watch her love from afar? I don't get it. 

No words for the Sara comment. But in her defense, these damn writers. How is Laurel going to explain everything? They called you Canary, but that's my name now. You had this outfit, but I cut it up and added buckles so it's mine now. You used to fight, but I do now. The woman who trained you, trained me. Why did you wake up again? Because I totally got this. Here's a shark. I didn't take that.

• Love 13

To be fair, she did take the shark. She was crying over it at home.  And she's got the canary cry now thanks to Cisco.

But the self-loathing and the feeling that she's not good enough .... that's still all Sara's.

• Love 3

Interesting. I'm getting the exact opposite from all the interview this season. Laurel is being used to prop/further Sara, at least for the first 5 episodes.

Same. This is KC selling Laurel. KC sales Laurel as the center of every storyline. Sara is bringing brought back for LOT. This is S2 all over again. Laurel is the supporting player in Sara's storyline.

Edited by 10Eleven12

Black Canary/Laurel Lance ain't the one getting the spinoff. So yeah, I'm with you.

• Love 5

Charlotte Ross tweeted that she was 'excited for tomorrow' in reply to something PB tweeted about Mama Smoak and I feel like my fears are gonna come true! Nooooo. Keep them away from each other! Haha.

She also posted something in Instagram that implied that DD is Felicity's father.

Please, for the love of god...no. I hope it's just some fan art that someone @replied to her or something.

Ugh, no. No, I don't want that either. Haha. I don't mind her dad working for H.I.V.E. but I don't want him to be some hundred years old dude who uses magic or whatever. Just no.

Curious about what changed between June and now. She was still talking about Oliver and Laurel when Oliver died thinking of Felicity, but now...

Charlotte Ross tweeted that she was 'excited for tomorrow' in reply to something PB tweeted about Mama Smoak and I feel like my fears are gonna come true! Nooooo. Keep them away from each other! Haha.

I want a scene. I do not want that.

SA also told a fan he had a great time filming his first scene with CR. I'm hoping he means first scene of 4x06. 

ETA: Bummer. Fan said it was 3x05. 

Do not withhold Oliver and Mama Smoak from me!

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 3

She also posted something in Instagram that implied that DD is Felicity's father.

Please, for the love of god...no. I hope it's just some fan art that someone @replied to her or something.

She is Fav and RT happy for anything Felicity/MamaSmoak/Olicity/SmoaknLance related. I'm not reading anything into it.

• Love 3

It's just...I don't...WORD CHOICE

She makes it sound like she chose not to be the love interest. I had this image of her dramatically telling Oliver 'I CHOOSE ME!' and poor Oliver is looking around confused wondering what he missed.

The writers too. LOL. 

On another note, I'm so freaking excited that Donna is back. I can't wait to find out why.

• Love 1

The brief glimpse of the lair in that new photo of DR looks really well lit, like the floors are actually lit up which is good news. I've found the lighting on this show so crap sometimes, particularly in s3. I could hardly see anything in some scenes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mama Smoak too. I wonder what's bringing her back this time…?

I don't get the people who want a evil Pyscho to be Felicitys father

I understand why people want it. It means more focus on Felicity, a storyline where we learn more about her, and could be interesting if done properly. But the evil dad storyline is so tired and overdone. Why can't Felicity just be from an average family?

Edited by Guest

I think we are over speculating with the pic frames in Thea's loft. Perhaps she is the one with boundary issues this season & set up the frames because she missed her brother. Perhaps the prop dept is just budgeting better & reusing frames rather than buy new ones. There are only so many times you can raid Pier 1. Or maybe they just moved them to the loft to mess with the reporters/fans.

If O/F crash @ Thea's it will be temporary. Or I like whoever's idea it was that they just happen to get a loft in the same building and perhaps hire the same interior designer which why the furniture is similar. Let's be honest, all I really need for O/F is a bedroom, maybe a shower & kitchen island. That set shouldn't be too hard or expensive to build. I don't even care if they reuse the loft set as long as they state it is a completely new apt which just happens to look similar. I'm glad they spent money on a new lair since so many scenes are shot there. S3 really lacked a homebase feeling.

If they stay with Thea because of LP issues. I think its hysterical the sibling parallels that the show is setting up. OQ dips his sister to save her life & comes out crazy. OQ moves home to nurse her back to health & calls his buddy to help out. LL forces her sister to come back from the dead. LL then ships her off to another city to be watched over by a group of complete strangers & time travels to save the world.

https://twitter.com/greenysmoak/status/641462909529387008

short clip of the interview with Willa

CObwN2jWsAAactF.jpg

CObuRu9WoAABtsb.jpg

CObugj8XAAAO34b.jpg

she doesn't watch TV ... & that she wants to be an actress outside her country

Doesnt like to watch herself because that inflates ones ego.

Doesnt know if she will appear on Flash or LOT

Her favorite character is Barry Allen. And she would want the powers of Flash

She said that it's difficult moving in her costume especially when she eats

Says she likes doing cons. Gave a good impression!

https://twitter.com/greenysmoak/status/641468190036480001

https://twitter.com/bett_me/status/641469687721762817

short clip of interview with Emily

COb89kLWIAA1_zO.jpg

COb89kJWgAAVULF.jpg

COb89llWsAAyMii.jpg

KC didnt allow filming

The brief glimpse of the lair in that new photo of DR looks really well lit, like the floors are actually lit up which is good news. I've found the lighting on this show so crap sometimes, particularly in s3. I could hardly see anything in some scenes.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mama Smoak too. I wonder what's bringing her back this time…?

I understand why people want it. It means more focus on Felicity, a storyline where we learn more about her, and could be interesting if done properly. But the evil dad storyline is so tired and overdone. Why can't Felicity just be from an average family?

When you put it like that, yeah I definitely want more focus on my Girl and I'm with ya about the Evil dad storyline being overdone

CObwN2jWsAAactF.jpg

CObuRu9WoAABtsb.jpg

CObugj8XAAAO34b.jpg

Doesnt like to watch herself because that inflates ones ego.

Doesnt know if she will appear on Flash or LOT

She said that it's difficult moving in her costume especially when she eats

Says she likes doing cons. Gave a good impression!

https://twitter.com/greenysmoak/status/641468190036480001

https://twitter.com/bett_me/status/641469687721762817

short clip of interview with Emily

COb89kLWIAA1_zO.jpg

COb89kJWgAAVULF.jpg

COb89llWsAAyMii.jpg

KC didnt allow filming

Aww Felicity going back to the hero business cause she feels it's her responsibility is so her

• Love 1

It looks like SA was supposed to be interviewed as well but he was needed for a reshoot so they are trying for Friday.

How small is the Speedy suit if it's too tight for Willa?

EBR looked so tired. Lol

Nothing from DRs interview yet.

This is all I saw from David's interview, it was way earlier in the day than the rest of them:

https://twitter.com/porraaya/status/641350176657903617

"He spoke of the new suit"

"And said it's all right that his helmet looks like Magneto's"

"He also said he might get a superhero name this season"

"But doesn't know what it is"

"But also didn't dismiss Green Lantern"

"Although he likes that Diggle has his own story"

"That he's an original character"

"About Green Lantern, he also said that the rumors persist, that he's open to the possibility, that he would love to be part of the Corps., but he also like being a member of the John Diggle Corps."

CObwN2jWsAAactF.jpg

Super quick correction, for the sake of accuracy:

"E que quem escolheu ser atriz foram os pais dela" = this sentence is a complete mess, ugh bad grammar. But it means that it wasn't her choice to become an actress, it was her parents' choice. Pais = parents; País = country.

Edited by dtissagirl
  • Love 2

I know its anti-canon. I know it would start a fandom war. I know it would be more of a logistical nightmare than its probably worth. But I would seriously love to see Barry & Thea have a fling.

Its crazy, but I think they would have some good chemistry. I also think OQ's reaction to BA dating/seeing/fooling around with his little sister would be priceless. I would also love to see the characters & writers have fun with the puns they could make with Speedy & Flash dating. I'm not asking for them to become the next major couple or anything. I just think a little spring fling or holiday romance would be fun.

• Love 6

I can't even see Barry with any of his current love interests, let alone Thea! I don't know why. Like try to picture Barry and Iris having the kind of love scene that Olicity had and I'm like…uh… I really don't know what it is!

Grant Gustin has, IMO, no sexual/romantic chemistry with any woman on his show.  I like him in the role overall (although I'm done with the show after he nearly destroyed the solar system), and he has all kinds of friend/brother/son chemistry, but I don't see any sexual chemistry.

Thea's going to have a relationship with Parker Young, who's probably also going to have something of a mentor/mentee relationship with Oliver.  So that could be fun. 

Is anyone else surprised that pastOliver is apparently becoming a proto-Hood in Coast City or wherever that is?  I guess he already started his redemption tour?  I really didn't expect that.  Those scenes, esp. with Waller, really make me think he's going to go undercover with Shadowspire.

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 4

Prior to the finales (both of them, bc seriously, you can't help save a million lives in SC bc you need to have a "pointed conversation" with Harrison Wells?  Really?  REALLY?), I liked Barry, and I think GG is really good in the role overall.  He has great chemistry with Joe and Harrison Wells (I have never liked the guy who plays his actual father), and his friends, and I love his scenes with Oliver.  However, absolutely zero sexual or romantic chemistry with any woman, ever.  Even with Felicity is was more just mildly flirty friends chemistry.  And yeah, all his romantic scenes make me uncomfortable.  It's not the character, bc Barry's young and all, but he's not that young, and he's very cute.  It's, for me, the actor.

• Love 1

I can't even see Barry with any of his current love interests, let alone Thea! I don't know why. Like try to picture Barry and Iris having the kind of love scene that Olicity had and I'm like…uh… I really don't know what it is!

I don't know if a Westallen love scene could match that Scene. I have no problems with the Westallen ship but I don't know if it could bring the heat

• Love 1

Super quick correction, for the sake of accuracy:

"E que quem escolheu ser atriz foram os pais dela" = this sentence is a complete mess, ugh bad grammar. But it means that it wasn't her choice to become an actress, it was her parents' choice. Pais = parents; País = country.

Awww my telenovela knowledge failed me :(. *pouts*

It seems like titles often refer to more than one event/character, so maybe Sara and Felicity.  Something re Felicity's dad, perhaps?  (I don't believe WM that they're trying to see if they can fit him in...this is the season of family, and I am 99.9% sure he's coming up big time this season.)

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

The Brazilian site that sent the journo to set yesterday posted one article so far, on David Ramsey. I missed one tidbit, so here it is:

"Besides the helmet, Ramsey also said Diggle will get a new weapon, developed by STAR Labs, but didn't give any more details."

http://omelete.uol.com.br/series-tv/noticia/arrow-ator-que-vive-john-diggle-nao-descarta-a-possibilidade-de-se-transformar-no-lanterna-verde/

I'm now thinking this is the way they're gonna crossover without actually crossing over: lots of mentions of tech from STAR Labs. Which works for me, I guess.

It seems like titles often refer to more than one event/character, so maybe Sara and Felicity.  Something re Felicity's dad, perhaps?  (I don't believe WM that they're trying to fit him in...this is the season of family, and I am 99.9% sure he's coming up big time this season.)

I feel like the e406 title is going to play off of the words "lost". SL is going to be lost in the sense that her actual soul is "lost". The episode will focus on helping her reclaim that. The other soul that will be "lost" literally will be Ray. Which makes me think that this will be FS's big episode on finding Ray. I still think that they will keep him small for a little bit and wait until closer to the crossover (if not during the crossover w/ Cisco's help) to fully restore him to lifesize after fixing the problem. So even if BR/RP is not actually filming many scenes in e406, it still could be about finding his "lost" soul.

The identity of FS's father I think is going to be used a season long treasure hunt. MamaSmoak will be back to drop some hints while she helps FS do something (my guess is move to her place with OQ). They are going to drop hints here and there to build up anticipation, with a big reveal in the later part of s4. Its been awhile since they have a had a treasure hunt without defaulting to a too soon reveal or gotcha moment. They can get a lot of mileage out of who's your Daddy part 2. I believe they will use the FS fans buzz generating obsession to their advantage and let the slow burn of who it could be linger to allow the fans to work their social media magic & publicize the show for free.

That's assuming a lot of involvement from LoT actors that are also shooting their own show at the moment.

Not sure how much time they have to film Arrow (if at all). CL wasn't even in Vancouver yesterday, at least she wasn't at the Table Read for 102

Edited by Morrigan2575