Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Random thoughts:

Maybe Ra's sends the Arrow imposter to Starling to show that he doesn't need to be tied down to being The Arrow just send an LOA member out as "Arrow".

I think the changing the show on a fundamental level is simply getting rid of the Foundry (and maybe revealing Oliver's secret identity), to the unspoiled that would be pretty big. At least from the sizzle reel it looks like we will have at least 1 more scene of Oliver training shirtless in the Foundry, please, please, please throw in some Sally loving.

I think interesting that the OG Team Arrow scene we see is Lance in the Foundry saying "I've got you", suddenly Laurel is absent after being all over everything. 

I think 3.19 is showing Ray that he is better off fighting Metahumans, and away from Starling City and that is the type of hero he wants to be. His suit seems overkill for Starling city, their usual villains. Frankly I think he will end his run on Arrow as a loss, his "hero journey" has already been kind of lightweight and they will need something for the Team-up show. 

• Love 3

If Oliver can just command the LOA to stop killing (and in theory save lives in the process), why doesn't Oliver just become the new Ra's? I'm not really seeing a downside...

Apart from the fact that doing it would take him away from the city he's been fighting to protect and the people he loves (and probably limits him to a certain kind of life he might not want), it doesn't seem like there are any. 

• Love 2

Maybe Ra's sends the Arrow imposter to Starling to show that he doesn't need to be tied down to being The Arrow just send an LOA member out as "Arrow".

Could be, but I definitely think he's sent there to wreak havoc to turn the tide of public/police opinion against Arrow. Sure Quentin's mad now, but he's got no reason to call Oliver a villain and to actually try to prosecute him at this point. An imposter doing terrible things would give him reasons to do both. 

I think interesting that the OG Team Arrow scene we see is Lance in the Foundry saying "I've got you", suddenly Laurel is absent after being all over everything.

Seriously. Although I do wonder if both of those shots were part of the same scene, even though Quentin obviously does find out that Oliver is the Arrow. And I know Quentin's angry and he has every reason to be, but why is he telling Oliver that he made criminals out of all of them? Did anyone strong-arm Quentin into working with the guy? Typical Lance blame deflection! 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

That seems to be the general consensus.

Thanks! I'm a bit slow to keep up today haha. Also yes to the Lance blame defection, really? You sought him out for every case you had the past year, Quentin.

As an aside, were the behind the scenes pictures with Laurel and Cisco  posted here somewhere, or did I imagine them? 

tumblr_nlbmduodjb1rgjorgo1_250.gif

Is this real life?

tumblr_nlbmduodjb1rgjorgo2_250.gif

I don't think the shot of Quetin in the Foundry and Team Arrow are in the same scene. I think he is talking to himself, otherwise he looks like he is turning mid-sentence to see the group.

• Love 1

Yes, they were posted in the SPOILERS thread. 

Does she even know Barry apart from that 3 second meeting in the crossover? And if that is in an interrogation room then she's doubly stupid for mentioning Barry's identity along with hers, goodness.

• Love 3

Does she even know Barry apart from that 3 second meeting in the crossover? And if that is in an interrogation room then she's doubly stupid for mentioning Barry's identity along with hers, goodness.

They're best buds, no doubt she saves his life or something

Is it just me or does her hair seem more brown than blonde, like it does in the comic preview?

"Asylum" as in trying to find a safe place to hide out?

It would make sense that Quentin would be against The Arrow because of Sara, then he sees "the Arrow" (agree it's probably someone from the LoA) wrecking havoc all over town and determines to take him down, then Ra's whispers in his ear that it's really Oliver, and so he raids the basement at Verdant.

Oliver not believing in killing isn't necessarily a hindrance to him becoming Head of the League. The League does what its leader commands it to do; if Oliver tells them to stop killing they'll stop killing. Kinda takes the kick out of the 'assassins' bit in the name, but....

What would be the point of the organization then?  They might as well be at Boy Scout camp. The Suicide Squad would be scarier than they are.

Has Ra's even considered this?

I really hope they don't have Oliver/Diggle/Felicity tell Laurel about Barry and his Team without a scene of them getting permission to do so. It's not their secert to tell.

• Love 6

Is it just me or does her hair seem more brown than blonde, like it does in the comic preview?

No, not just you.  I missed those the first time they were posted, so I thought that was from a much older episode because KC's hair looks quite dark.

Maybe episode # 20 is "A Dream" like some have been speculating (hope not, though).  I don't think it's Asylum...it looks like seven characters.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit

If the big moment on the jet for Oliver and Felicity happens during a dream I will burn everything down. And if the title is A Dream and someone's been dreaming some shit, is it Oliver? And what did he dream? Everything that happened since his death? Good jesus, no.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3

Seven letters, one word, sounds like....

If the big moment on the jet for Oliver and Felicity happens during a dream I will burn everything down. And if the title is A Dream and someone's been dreaming some shit, is it Oliver? And what did he dream? Everything that happened since his death? Good jesus, no.

If its a dream, I will bring the marshmallows.

• Love 1

Mmh, I can't find them. Maybe they were removed. I see just the ones with the three in costume, and the ones with Colton as the Arrow from that episode.

And yes, really? Oliver was all "enough people know my secret identity", but hey, there is no problem in revealing yours, Barry!

Mmh, I can't find them. Maybe they were removed. I see just the ones with the three in costume, and the ones with Colton as the Arrow from that episode.

And yes, really? Oliver was all "enough people know my secret identity", but hey, there is no problem in revealing yours, Barry!

Well, there wasn't anything where you could see Cisco's face - they look more like BTS pics with KC and crew people - he's in those, but you can only see his back.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Ugh. I really really really LOATHE Laurel telling Cisco "I'm the Black Canary".  I just ...I can't..

And she says it with such confidence as though she's been doing it the whole time. 

NOW to be fair.  IF Sara is revealed to be alive, then MAYBE and it's a huge fukcing retcon but maybe Laurel is actually trying to protect Sara...you know Spartacus style.  "I am Black Canary".  Of course it would be even more awesome if Thea chimes in with "No, I AM Black Canary". 

sigh.

Seven letters, one word, sounds like....

I'm going with Asinine

ETA: because spelling matters

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 7

Anyone know if KC is in Vancouver? With all these set pics we're getting of everyone BUT her, I"m trying to figure out if she stayed behind in SC or what in the hell.

Yeah same. It would make me feel better to know that she wasn't with them in NP. (I know I know.)

• Love 1

Anyone know if KC is in Vancouver? With all these set pics we're getting of everyone BUT her, I"m trying to figure out if she stayed behind in SC or what in the hell.

She is in the Lazarus Pit enjoying the bubbles, knocking swords with Nyssa or dining with Ra's.

Seriously tho, I think she is either in SC or its too spoilery to show.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 1

I really want Cisco to follow up with "I love you...wait I thought the Black Canary was dead?" Laurel: "That was my sister, Sara, she was the Canary, I'm the Black Canary". Cisco: "So you just added a color to her name? Lame"

• Love 14

Maybe the episode is "Acclaim" and Oliver's identity is revealed to the public and welcomed with praise.  He could use the win, that's for sure.

A bit like 'The Prom' episode of Buffy, then? In which case I want him to be given a little (sparkly) toy parasol.

• Love 2

Anyone else feel like they are posting a lot of BTS shots? I'm trying to figure out if they are just trying to build excitment or if they are trying a misdirect. They know the speculation about Roy dying and instead of trying to keep the audience guessing they are posting photos with CH missing. KC is missing too, but she at least posted something from set. It's like this big neon sign - WE SAID SOMEONE DIES AND LOOK WHO IS MISSING!

• Love 1

tumblr_nlbmduodjb1rgjorgo1_250.gif

Is this real life?

tumblr_nlbmduodjb1rgjorgo2_250.gif

So, does she start spreading that name for herself? The SC news only ever knew Sara as "the woman in black," and weren't they calling Roy the "Red Hood" or something? If Cisco knows who the Black Canary is that means he must have seen her on the news and therefore the media is actually calling her that. Hopefully it gets out there because Quentin calls her that to a reporter or something, since he's the one who made it up. 

And I need to see how this scene plays out because it just seems way too cocky for someone who is still landing lucky hits by wielding a tonfa like a wiffle ball bat.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 6

Canadagraphs didnt mention her. But said DR,WH, SA,, EBR & BR all were spotted in Vancouver yesterday.

JB was spotted as well and CH is apparently another another Tennis Charity event which further suggests Roy is the death in 319 :(

And I need to see how this scene plays out because it just seems way too cocky for someone who is still landing lucky hits by wielding a tonfa like a wiffle ball bat.

Yeaaaahhh, sorry but she's looking a little too smug there. I don't know. It makes me uncomfortable. She's not actually done anything noteworthy as BC yet. If this was s4, I'd be ok about it but come on. How does Cisco even know about her? Canary, yes. BC, no.

JB was spotted as well and CH is apparently another another Tennis Charity event which further suggests Roy is the death in 319 :(

As soon as I saw Roy and Thea kissing I was like, 'Roy's dead' because no one ever gets to be happy on this show.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 4

Another check in the Roy's dead column?

karl yune ‏@KarlYune

Many favorite moments on #Arrow. Today... #MASEO and #DIGGLE WILL CLASH IN THE MINDS. @david_ramsey @lautarex12

Maseo is still alive in 321. I think we might have eliminated everyone but Roy and Akio. Maybe Tatsu dies in present but still filmed flashback scenes for 320?

Someone on Tumblr blew up the title image - looks like there's an S before the M - they're guessing "Anarchism" 

ETA: nevermind - the "S" is from their own blackout, haha. DISREGARD

Edited by apinknightmare

No, not just you.  I missed those the first time they were posted, so I thought that was from a much older episode because KC's hair looks quite dark.

Maybe episode # 20 is "A Dream" like some have been speculating (hope not, though).  I don't think it's Asylum...it looks like seven characters.

maybe that's why the episode is good and bad for Olicity fans. is good because we will have beautiful scenes between them and bad because is a dream

Edited by Morena
  • Love 2