Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

Oh, it's the rando perp that says that, not Roy. Roy saves Laurel and goes "I guess we need to talk".

The robot walk is still hilarious, though.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty bad in the promo but it's worse in long form, bless her.

Edited by apinknightmare

Diggle and Lyla wedding, yay! And Felicity and Thea interacting or, at least, sitting together, at the wedding! Then watch as Waller and the Suicide Squad crash it because what's the worse thing that the writers can do to *insert character here* is their modus operandi, apparently.

Really hope whatever the Suicide Squad is up to will be in the beginning of the episode and the wedding is closer to the end so we can have a little happy moment with Diggle and Team Arrow that doesn't end up in blood, pain, and angst.

• Love 2

So, Diggle and Lyla get married in 3x17 - is the party gonna get broken up by pressing Suicide Squad business? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

I was just thinking the same thing. They're about to say 'I do' and then something terrible happens and I feel like I've already read a fanfic about this lol.

I was just thinking the same thing. They're about to say 'I do' and then something terrible happens and I feel like I've already read a fanfic about this lol.

They better at least get to the reception, because I need an angsty, full of longing Oliver/Felicity dance.

• Love 5

They better at least get to the reception, because I need an angsty, full of longing Oliver/Felicity dance.

Sigh…me too.

Plus side, Felicity is wearing red. I don't give any credence to that blue/red theory but it does make you think of Olicity whenever she wears it.

Sigh…me too.

Plus side, Felicity is wearing red. I don't give any credence to that blue/red theory but it does make you think of Olicity whenever she wears it.

It's interesting to me that she's wearing that color at a wedding when the other ladies seem to be in pastels. 

• Love 1

Sigh…me too.

Plus she wore a red dress on the date with Oliver. OMG IM OKAY!!

I got a bit excited about Thea and Felicity sitting next to each other too but that probably means nothing. Sigh. 

I got a bit excited about Thea and Felicity sitting next to each other too but that probably means nothing. Sigh.

I think we will get sitting together and they are Talking getting along with each other then Oliver looks over at them and ...

Stephen/Oliver in a tux. *falls to the floor*

Felicity will probably do the same thing just internally LOL

I think we will get sitting together and they are Talking getting along with each other then Oliver looks over at them and ...

Lol I think it's just WH and EBR taking a picture tbh but I would love if their characters interacted more.

Yeah I'm with Angel12d I wouldn't put too much stock in actors taking pictures together

Yeah I know :( but it would be cool if they interact MG said scenes with them had been pushed back it could be the start!

• Love 1

Lol CH and KC are friends. They could just be taking a picture together

I know that. But nothing about the show is fun anymore and thinking about the hilariousness that ArseCanary can potentially be makes me laugh so... Let me live my delusions, ban1o! ;)

Edited by SleepDeprived
  • Love 8

Yeah felicity thea. Interaction would be good. TBH I was more excited for it when they said it would be earlier in season 3b. Still, it's weird. Is there a single scene where those 2 were in the same shot. I can't seem to remember.

Yeah felicity thea. Interaction would be good. TBH I was more excited for it when they said it would be earlier in season 3b. Still, it's weird. Is there a single scene where those 2 were in the same shot. I can't seem to remember.

Yeah, Thea actually spoke in Felicity's general direction in 3x08, when Felicity, Roy and Cisco went up to Verdant for a drink.

We're overlooking one thing about Thea being at John Diggle's wedding - why? They barely know each other at this point. She must know about Oliver now - is she kind of maybe on the team? 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

I'll go ahead and predict that Felicity's plus one to the wedding is 50 Shades. All the better to woobie about for Oliver, and all the better to provide some of that awesome, fun angst that Guggenheim likes.

Oliver's date will be Thea. Because that's how much of a sap the writers will make him, in this storyline.

• Love 1

Yeah, Thea actually spoke in Felicity's general direction in 3x08, when Felicity, Roy and Cisco went up to Verdant for a drink.

We're overlooking one thing about Thea being at John Diggle's wedding - why? They barely know each other at this point. She must know about Oliver now - is she kind of maybe on the team? 

I was wondering about that. Didn't Thea and Diggle share a scene together in s2 in Verdant? I remember he was trying to give her advice. I think it was around the time she found out MM was her father.

I'm not saying that's the reason why she's invited but even if she doesn't know the truth about Oliver at that point, I can see them inviting her because she's Oliver's sister and Digg vaguely sort of knows her from when he was Oliver's bodyguard. 

I'm hoping Thea knows. If not, she may be there as Roy's date. Or Oliver's. Though it would be kinda weird because it is probably a pretty exclusive guest list.

They are really going to hit all the romantic cliches with Olicity aren't they? I'm thinking a walking down the asile together, a repeat of the hospital scene when Oliver gazed at Felicity this time while the vows are being said, a slow angst filled dance and an almost kiss.

Then Felicity goes to Central City and is almost killed there or right when she gets back. Big heart to hearts and they start slowly moving back to each other.

• Love 1

I'm not saying that's the reason why she's invited but even if she doesn't know the truth about Oliver at that point, I can see them inviting her because she's Oliver's sister and Digg vaguely sort of knows her from when he was Oliver's bodyguard. 

Oliver had him following Thea right around the time Moira died, but IDK...that still doesn't warrant an invite to a wedding. I hope she knows, but maybe she's there as someone's date. 

I'm hoping Thea knows. If not, she may be there as Roy's date. Or Oliver's. Though it would be kinda weird because it is probably a pretty exclusive guest list.

They are really going to hit all the romantic cliches with Olicity aren't they? I'm thinking a walking down the asile together, a repeat of the hospital scene when Oliver gazed at Felicity this time while the vows are being said, a slow angst filled dance and an almost kiss.

Then Felicity goes to Central City and is almost killed there or right when she gets back. Big heart to hearts and they start slowly moving back to each other.

SIGN ME UP. I don't care, maybe this makes me a terrible fan but I love typical romantic beats/cliches. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 1

Oliver had him following Thea right around the time Moira died, but IDK...that still doesn't warrant an invite to a wedding. I hope she knows, but maybe she's there as someone's date. 

I agree, I'm just trying to put myself in the minds of the writers. Dumb, I know.

Wait. I'm getting confused. Is Mama Smoak in 318 or 317? Because Felicity goes to The Flash in 118, right?

Unless there's a schedule snafu, It goes wedding in 317, then Central City in 118, then hospital in 318.

Donna is in 318.

Unless there's a schedule snafu, It goes wedding in 317, then Central City in 118, then hospital in 318.

Yeah, Felicity and Ray are in 1x18, and Mama Smoak is in 3x18.

Thanks everyone! I'm just trying to get the episode order right in my head and we've had so much thrown at us today, it's all running together. 

If this season ends with Felicity choosing Thea instead, and the two of them running off to a tropical island together to complain about angsty men, at least we now know that the setup is there.

• Love 6

SIGN ME UP. I don't care, maybe this makes me a terrible fan but I love typical romantic beats/cliches.

Hell yes sign me up for it too! If you're a terrible fan I am too dammit