Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Anywhere But Here

Please let this mean that Crash is gone for good, and when are we going to get more of Max's hair?

We thought that would happen last time too, you never know with these writers.

So when exactly was Laurie awarded legal guardianship rights for Carter that would make anything she signed in regards to Carter legal/enforceable ???

I was wondering that too.  I know they found her not guilty of kidnapping, but that's not the same as saying she's the legal parent.  But whatever.

I think I must be too old for this show.  I kept wanting to tell Carter she's wrong about everything.....a year is not a long time, learning outside the classroom doesn't mean you shouldn't go to school, you need at least a GED to get a decent job, etc.   Just deal with being miserable in high school one more year like most people do. I mean, David and Elizabeth weren't even insisting she go to college, just high school.  I can't believe they caved and signed those papers. They should have at least made her line up a job first to prove she's serious. She can't tell them about the bar thing so what is she going to say she's doing with her time.

I finally managed to watch this episode.  Wasn't as bad as I thought, but I had the bar pretty low. 

Did David actually write a whole book in a day?  It seemed like they agreed to do a new book and then all of sudden everyone has read it.  I'm also left wondering if maybe Lori is the better parent.  I don't remember Carter having to constantly lie to her - they seem to be able to talk with each other, even if Lori let her run wild. 

Also expecting that with Crash gone, Carter will hook up with the bar owner (can't remember his name) and then he'll learn she's too young to work in a bar.

Taylor and Max are still good, and I like Grant.  Maybe just have a show with just those 3 characters.

Although it is farfetched, I think the story with Ben is kind of interesting, though they haven't really explained it.    I don't understand how she is working at a bar, either she used a fake id or the bar owner didn't check her ID.  Also, how could Carter leave with Cash at 17?  It wouldn't be her decision.  

I thought it was weird that Taylor and Max were celebrating their 6 month anniversary, it seems like even within the context of the show they should have been dating longer than that, they started soon after they found Carter, and it seems like it should have been longer than that. 

Can someone please explain to me.. why did Lori ever kidnap Carter when she already had her own real son? I know ben got taken away but why didn't she try to fight back for him instead of stealing Carter from David and Lori??

• Love 1

Even with a fake ID, she would need a social security nimber to receive pay checks. Between that and the idea of giving parental rights to a kidnapper, this show is ringing too false.

Couldn't she just give him her real security card? That doesn't have a DOB or anything on it, just a name and number.

Although it is farfetched, I think the story with Ben is kind of interesting, though they haven't really explained it.    I don't understand how she is working at a bar, either she used a fake id or the bar owner didn't check her ID.  Also, how could Carter leave with Cash at 17?  It wouldn't be her decision.  

I thought it was weird that Taylor and Max were celebrating their 6 month anniversary, it seems like even within the context of the show they should have been dating longer than that, they started soon after they found Carter, and it seems like it should have been longer than that.

Due to all the stupidity on this show, it seems like it's been a long time. Carter used her 18th birthday being only 6 months away as an excuse to drop out of school last week. And she celebrated her birthday in the 2nd or 3rd episode of the first season. So all this foolishness has indeed only been a span of 6 months.

Why is Gabe still here and living by himself? Who exactly is supposed to be his guardian? And he should feel lucky he hasaid people interested in looking out for him, because he's quite the douche.

• Love 1