Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Name That Quote Game

• Start Topic

There's the Rub, Lorelai to Rory about ordering Indian food while Mama is on a spa weekend with Grandma.

"Now these erasers are on lithium so they may seem cheerful but we actually caught them trying to shove
themselves in the pencil sharpener earlier."

Super Cool Party People, Logan to Rory

Good interactions between Rory and Logan. It's clear he understands more than he used to about maturity.

They told me I was crazy,they told me I was insane, they told me to start writing letters to Jodie Foster – but I ignored them. I was so sure that I
knew what I was doing and then you showed up and you know what happened? You proved them right. I was crazy, and
now after all that has happened, after all the chaos and havoc that you have wreaked, you’re seriously standing there
wearing a T-shirt with a picture of a butt with hands that are flipping me off, telling me you wanna come back?

• Love 1

HA!  It's Paris to Tanna some time toward the end of S4.  Have to go find the ep.

Okay I guess it was more toward the middle.  A Family Matter.

Q.  The fish flies at night.

Edited by Taryn74

(Not playing, just sharing ... I came to this thread via the Next Unread Topic button. Since ASF's post from yesterday was decently far down the page, I didn't see the thread title and assumed people were just sharing some of their favorite quotes. I've been so confused, thinking things like, "I don't remember Lorelai saying that in Deer Hunters," or, "Really? Logan said that to Rory? When was Rory wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a butt with hands on it? That doesn't sound like her." Finally scrolled up to see the thread title and it all makes sense now!)

Edited by takalotti
  • Love 2

Lorelai in RBP!

An easy one, but I can't resist continuing with Junie's literary theme: "You know the beginning of Moby Dick, when the narrator says that when he finds himself growing grim about the mouth and wanted to knock people’s hats off, he takes to the sea?"

Edited by amensisterfriend

Blame Booze and Melville. Rory to Logan, who loves her so much here, he goes along with the felony. Too bad he didn't love her enough to make her not go through with it.

Two quotes from the same episode. Choose your poison. Literary quote was too bothersome at the moment.

Behold the queen of the subtle transition

OR

Well a single-celled organism crawled out of primordial ooze and that pretty much lead to Dean

Edited by junienmomo
  • Love 1