Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Name That Quote Game

• Start Topic

Lorelai to Michel in A House is Not a Home when he's fretting about her selling the inn :) 

A: "I just came to tell you that I’m truly sorry that I hurt you, and that I’m going to miss you so much, and I just hope that someday you won’t hate me anymore."

B: "I hope so, too."

Noile, I think your quote is from when Luke introduces the ever gregarious Jess to Mia in Ins and Outs of Inns. 

"And owning a Rolling Stones CD is no longer grounds for expulsion. You can work the demerits off in the campus clean-up crew."

(edited)

Ooooh, you should have! I plan to write a fanfic revolving around Luke being a secret sci-fi geek...and, sadly, I'm not joking :) 

If you guys need a hint for the above quote, it's from S3! 

Edited by mstaken

Luke to Lorelai in Pippi?

"Go on a website or something, OK? Cause there are thousands...no, millions of your kind out there debating all the minutiae of, not just this Star Wars movie, but every Star Wars movie!"

Ha---Kyon to Lane in The Party's Over! 

"And, see, I'm really sorry that we fought last week, and I'm really sorry that you're so disappointed in me, and I really wish there was something I can do to fix that, but there probably isn't and I can accept that because I am an adult now and I am proud of who I have become. But I am begging you, please, please do not make me go back down there because that guy is boring."