Type keyword(s) to search

Upcoming Panelists

Ooh, this sounds super fun. I've already posted the guests, but I didn't know it was going to be an all-star ToC.

"@midnight" March Madness Tournament of Champions guests include Doug Benson, Nikki Glaser, Kyle Kinane (Monday, March 7); Paul F. Tompkins, Jen Kirkman, Randy Sklar (Tuesday, March 8); Ron Funches, Jesse Joyce, Tom Lennon (Wednesday, March 9); March Madness Tournament of Champions FINALS (Thursday, March 10).

I wonder if the Sklars drew straws to decide which one would participate? Or maybe Randy's racked up more wins.

• Love 1

Next week's guests include Jon Daly, Emily Fleming, Matt Braunger (Monday, April 4); Randall Park, Maria Thayer, Chelsey Crisp (Tuesday, April 5); Keegan-Michael Key, Tiffany Haddish, Jamar Neighbors, Cast of "Keanu" (Wednesday, April 6); Emo Philips, Reggie Watts, Rachel Bloom (Thursday, April 7).

• Love 1

If you've been waiting for Carrot Top to appear, well, next week's guest list brings good news:

"@midnight" Guests include Logan Paul, Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, Brittany Furlan (Monday, April 11); Carrot Top, Lamorne Morris, Arden Myrin (Tuesday, April 12); Cast of "Time Traveling Bong" - Ilana Glazer and Paul Downs, Lucia Aniello (Wednesday, April 13); Annie Lederman, Mike Lawrence, Rich Eisen (Thursday, April 14).

• Love 1

Guests include Flula Borg, Ben Gleib, Anna Akana (Monday, April 18); Chris Kluwe, Rachel Feinstein, Tom Ellis (Tuesday, April 19); Doug Benson, Steve Agee, Tyler Labine (Wednesday, April 20); Alice Wetterlund, Eliot Glazer and an additional TBA guest (Thursday, April 21).

• Love 1

Chris Kluwe? That's...a weird guest. But he's eye candy (and writes hysterically and well), so: Yay!

He and Hardwick became friends when he first did the Nerdist podcast shortly after he wrote his open letter.

• Love 1

"@midnight" guests include Alanna Masterson, Danny Masterson, Christopher Masterson (Monday, April 25); Anthony Atamanuik, Jimmy Carr, Sara Schaefer (Tuesday, April 26); Tony Hale, Tim Simons, Reid Scott, Cast of "VEEP" (Wednesday, April 27); Chris Gethard, Jen D'Angelo, Aisha Tyler (Thursday, April 28).

Also, Chris Hardwick's "Funcomfortable" stand-up special will air Saturday, April 30 at 10 PM: "The @midnight host makes things very funcomfortable for the packed house at The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco as he explores awkward and sometimes super creepy memories from both childhood and today. With 'the energy of SpongeBob dipped in cocaine water,' Hardwick delves into dealing with anxieties, finds the humor in joining the 'Dead Dad Club,' and shares deeply personal anecdotes that most people would be too embarrassed to say out loud."

Mo 5/9: Jake Hurwitz, Amir Blumenfeld, Kate Micucci
Tu 5/10: James Adomian, Hari Kondabolu, Marc Maron
We 5/11: Riki Lindhome, Rory Scovel, Jen Kirkman
Th 5/12: Randy Sklar, Jason Sklar, Jon Dore

Mo 5/16: Cedric the Entertainer, Sinbad, Moshe Kasher
Tu 5/17: Maria Bamford, Greg Behrendt
We 5/18: Kurt Braunohler, Emily Heller
Th 5/19: Dan Soder

• Love 1

OMG, I can't wait for Monday's episode. Sinbad is one of the funniest stand-ups I've ever seen. His ability to think on his feet and improv while working the crowd is legendary. I know he won't be working the crowd here, but I'm sure he'll have funny things to say other than his pre-written jokes. 

And I've never seen Maria on @midnight, so I'm looking forward to that ep. 

42 minutes ago, topanga said:

OMG, I can't wait for Monday's episode. Sinbad is one of the funniest stand-ups I've ever seen. His ability to think on his feet and improv while working the crowd is legendary. I know he won't be working the crowd here, but I'm sure he'll have funny things to say other than his pre-written jokes. 

And I've never seen Maria on @midnight, so I'm looking forward to that ep. 

Wow. That differs from the impression I've always had (and gotten from many others)--that Sinbad, while he was fairly funny early on never got it back after he went bigtime. Kind of like what happened to George Lopez (another guy who was funny before fame caught up with him), or in fact even Jay Leno (same deal, but on an even bigger scale). 

Personally I've always like Cedric the Entertainer, but know there are people that totally hate him. 

I can't stand that those Sklar brothers are back tomorrow. Who the hell keeps asking for them?

Maria Bamford's been on before. Probably four or five times I think. She actually tones the weirdness down a little from her standup act, where she's mondo-weird. 

On 5/11/2016 at 6:00 PM, Kromm said:

Wow. That differs from the impression I've always had (and gotten from many others)--that Sinbad, while he was fairly funny early on never got it back after he went bigtime. Kind of like what happened to George Lopez (another guy who was funny before fame caught up with him), or in fact even Jay Leno (same deal, but on an even bigger scale). 

Personally I've always like Cedric the Entertainer, but know there are people that totally hate him. 

I can't stand that those Sklar brothers are back tomorrow. Who the hell keeps asking for them?

Maria Bamford's been on before. Probably four or five times I think. She actually tones the weirdness down a little from her standup act, where she's mondo-weird. 

I don't know how Sinbad's comedy was in the '90s and the aughts, but I've seen his stand up show for two years in a row, and he's really funny. Maybe being out of the limelight has helped bring him back to his stand-up roots. His comedy relies more on observational humor than clever joke writing (although I'm sure he does write many of his jokes), but it's very smart and timely. And I've never seen a more diverse audience than I have at Sinbad's shows. His fans span the gamut in terms of age, race, socioeconomic status. Even able-bodied-ness (I saw several wheelchairs and two-caned audience members). I hope I'm not setting my expectations too high for tonight's show. 

And I guess I'm one of the few people who likes the Sklar brothers. Maybe it's because I listen to their podcast and enjoy it. I've come to appreciate their off-beat sense of humors. They feel like old friends to me. 

Cedric is a great comedic actor. I've never been a huge fan of his stand-up, but I'll enjoy seeing him on the show. 

Mo 5/30: Tom Lennon, Nikki Glaser, Ron Funches (R 5/4/16)
Tu 5/31: Dan Soder, Joe DeRosa, Al Jackson (R 5/19/16)
We 6/1: Riki Lindhome, Jen Kirkman, Rory Scovel (R 5/11/16)
Th 6/2: Hari Kondabolu, James Adomian, Marc Maron (R 5/10/16)

Mo 6/6: Pre-empted
Tu 6/7: Pre-empted
We 6/8: Pre-empted
Th 6/9: Pre-empted

Mo 6/13: Nick Swardson, Horatio Sanz, Mary Lynn Rajskub
Tu 6/14: Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart
We 6/15: Paul F. Tompkins, Matt Walsh
Th 6/16: Doug Benson, Big Jay Oakerson

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Anyone know what is preempting the show?

Just various stand-up specials (including a rebroadcast of "Funcomfortable" on Wed. night). This is what Comedy Central typically does during a two-week break: one week of show reruns, one week of other stuff.

It wouldn't surprise me if Chris picked his wedding date to coincide with a show break. The Comedy Central late-night lineup almost always takes a couple weeks off around that time of year, so I assume they're mapped out far ahead of time.

Th 6/23: Burnie Burns, Gavin Free, Barbara Dunkelman
Mo 6/27: Greg Proops, Robin Thede, Mike Phirman
Tu 6/28: Paul Scheer, Jensen Karp, Jade Catta-Preta
We 6/29: Jim Jefferies, Nikki Glaser, Brett Gelman
Th 6/30: Jim Gaffigan, Adam Goldberg, Kurt Braunohler

I love Paul Scheer and Jim Gaffigan.

And I might be the only person on the planet who doesn't like Greg Proops. He's witty and progressive, but I hate it when people act like they're the smartest person in the room. Because he isn't. 

• Love 1

Heads up -- due to the party conventions, @M will be airing Tues-Fri for the next two weeks, instead of the usual Mon-Thurs.

7/19/16 Lauren Lapkus, Matt Besser, Dave Holmes
7/20/16 Ramon Rivas, Dan St. Germain, April Richardson
7/21/16 Jon Heder, Chris D'Elia, Will Sasso
7/22/16 Paul Feig, Neil Casey, Milana Vayntrub
7/26/16 TBA
7/27/16 Kathryn Hahn, Georgia King
7/28/16 Mike Birbiglia, Gillian Jacobs
7/29/16 Brendon Walsh, Jesse Joyce

Tu 7/26: Chris Cubas, Sarah Tiana, Tony Hinchcliffe
We 7/27: Kathryn Hahn, Georgia King, Kevin Smith
Th 7/28: Mike Birbiglia, Gillian Jacobs, Steve Agee
Fr 7/29: Brendon Walsh, Jesse Joyce, TBA

Mo 8/1: Brendon Walsh, Jesse Joyce (R 7/29/16)
Tu 8/2: Paul Feig, Neil Casey, Milana Vayntrub (R 7/22/16)
We 8/3: Chris Cubas, Sarah Tiana, Tony Hinchcliffe (R 7/26/16)
Th 8/4: Kathryn Hahn, Matt Mira, Kevin Smith (R 7/27/16)

Mo 8/8: Jason Biggs, Beth Stelling, Hari Kondabolu
Tu 8/9: Kurt Braunohler, Michelle Buteau, Steve Agee
We 8/10: Doug Benson, Jimmy Pardo, David Krumholtz
Th 8/11: Kurt Metzger, Annie Lederman, Eric Andre

Mo 8/15: Flula Borg, Yakov Smirnoff, Maeve Higgins
Tu 8/16: Jon Dore, Maz Jobrani, Gina Yashere
We 8/17: Jimmy O. Yang, Milana Vayntrub, Francisco Ramos
Th 8/18: @midnight Olympic Finalists

I'm not sure what "@midnight Olympics" is, but I would guess it'll be another playoff with the comedians representing their countries of origin (Flula for Germany, Yakov for Russia, Maeve for Ireland, etc.) with the winners of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday facing off on Thursday.

Tu 9/6: Kyle Kinane, Tiffany Haddish, Ron Funches
We 9/7: James Davis, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Adam Goldberg
Th 9/8: Randy Sklar, Jason Sklar

Mo 9/12: Jim Jefferies, Nicole Byer
Tu 9/13: Moshe Kasher, Chris D'Elia, Aisling Bea
We 9/14: Chelsea Davison, Adam Ray, Amir K
Th 9/15: Jeff Tweedy, Jen Kirkman, Reggie Watts

• Love 2

Kato Kaelin. KATO KAELIN. WTF

Mo 9/19: Katee Sackhoff, Natasha Lyonne, Doug Benson
Tu 9/20: Paul F. Tompkins, Janet Varney, Aya Cash
We 9/21: Johnny Pemberton, Cheryl Hines, Artemis Pebdani
Th 9/22: Derek Waters, Rich Fulcher, Mae Whitman

Mo 9/26: Margaret Cho, Kato Kaelin
Tu 9/27: Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart
We 9/28: Bruce Campbell, Nick Swardson, Ken Marino
Th 9/29: Ken Jeong, Dave Foley, Suzy Nakamura

• Love 1

Not sure exactly what this means... I'm hoping they will be using him somewhat sparingly if he's going to be on all 4 shows.

TRUMP (ANTHONY ATAMANUIK) TAKES OVER @MIDNIGHT THIS WEEK!
Fresh off its second Emmy® win, "@midnight with Chris Hardwick" is being TRUMPED this week! "Donald Trump Presents: @midnight" special episodes air Monday through Thursday at 11:30 PM ET/PT on Comedy Central. Trump (played by Anthony Atamanuik) appeared on the show back in March and is set to join every episode this week. He will be taking part in an "@midnight" Facebook live event today at 1:30 PM PST/4:30 PM EST and he's taking control of all @midnight's social channels for the day.

For some reason, Kato Kaelin has been replaced by Jaleel "Urkel" White. Emo Philips will also be on Monday's show.

Mo 9/26: Margaret Cho, Jaleel White, Emo Philips
Tu 9/27: Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart
We 9/28: Bruce Campbell, Nick Swardson, Ken Marino

Aaaahhh... Funches.

We 9/28: Bruce Campbell, Nick Swardson, Justin Willman

Mo 10/3: Doug Benson, Ron Funches
Tu 10/4: Martha Kelly, Louie Anderson, Brendon Walsh
We 10/5: Bob Saget
Th 10/6: Tom Lennon, Alex Edelman

• Love 1

Tomorrow's panel will be Doug Benson, Steve Agee & Brendon Small. I hope this is because Ron got an awesome job or audition or something. Hopefully he'll be rescheduled soon.

Rich Eisen has been added to the 10/5 show. Rest are TBAs.

• Love 1

Mo 10/10: Brian Posehn, Danielle Panabaker, Kurt Braunohler
Tu 10/11: Bobby Lee, Al Jackson, Ron Funches
We 10/12: Erinn Hayes, Yassir Lester, Russell Peters
Th 10/13: Randy Liedtke, Marcella Arguello, Ramon Rivas II

Mo 10/17: Robert Kirkman, Adam Conover, Jonah Ray
Tu 10/18: Matthew Broussard, Jesse Joyce, Carmen Lynch
We 10/19: Adam Cayton-Holland, Andrew Orvedahl, Ben Roy
Th 10/20: "Weird Al" Yankovic, Kate Micucci

Somebody from Tenacious D or Flight of the Conchords would make sense. Or they could just get Riki Lindholm. Even Mike Phirman would fit, and since he's Hardwick's best friend, I imagine he'd be available.

• Love 1

This week (last night was a rerun):
Tu 10/25: Mary Lynn Rajskub, David Koechner, Brandon Johnson
We 10/26: Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash, Nico Santos
Th 10/27: Lauren Lapkus, Jordan Morris, Chris Garcia

NEW YORK, October 25, 2016- Comedy Central has a yuuggeeee plethora of politically-themed programming slated for the 2016 Presidential Election highlighted by an all-LIVE Late Night Election Night featuring a special, one-hour telecast of "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah" airing LIVE on both coasts (11:00 p.m.-midnight ET / 8:00-9:00 p.m. PT), followed by the two-time, Emmy® Award-winning "@midnight with Chris Hardwick" going LIVE for the first time in its history at midnight ET / 9:00 p.m. PT. 

Mo 10/31: Kevin Pereira, April Richardson, Moshe Kasher
Tu 11/1: Dana Gould, Janet Varney, Nate Mooney
We 11/2: Jim Norton, Jena Friedman, Ryan Stout
Th 11/3: Tiffany Haddish, Jim Jefferies, Brian Huskey

Mo 11/7: Johnathan Fernandez, Alice Wetterlund, Jordan Rock
Tu 11/8: Paul F. Tompkins, Ron Funches, Whitney Cummings
We 11/9: Chris D'Elia, Megan Neuringer, Vladimir Caamaño
Th 11/10: Sean Donnelly, Jen Kirkman, Matt Braunger

6 hours ago, trow125 said:

Mo 11/7: Johnathan Fernandez, Alice Wetterlund, Jordan Rock
Tu 11/8: Paul F. Tompkins, Ron Funches, Whitney Cummings
We 11/9: Chris D'Elia, Megan Neuringer, Vladimir Caamaño
Th 11/10: Sean Donnelly, Jen Kirkman, Matt Braunger

This looks like a great week. 

I stopped watching late-night shows for a while after the election, but I guess I'm back now.

Th 1/5: Affion Crockett, Amanda Seales, Marcella Arguello

Mo 1/9: Betsy Brandt, Thomas Sadoski, Dan Bakkedahl
Tu 1/10: Katie O'Brien, Jen Kirkman
We 1/11: Rhys Darby, Matt Kirshen
Th 1/12: Jamie Lee, Brian Moses

Mo 1/16: John Hodgman, Eugene Mirman, Josie Long

• Love 1

1/16/17: John Hodgman, Eugene Mirman, Josie Long
1/17/17: Rory Scovel, Megan Gailey, Jak Knight
1/18/17: Erin Gibson, Bryan Safi, Judah Friedlander
1/19/17: Brian Posehn, Dave Anthony, Stephanie Simbari

• Love 1