Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers, Speculation & Social Media

Aethera
  • Start Topic

OK, so the commercials are showing them in a courtroom. Seriously - does Nevada allow TV cameras to film proceedings for a "reality" show?  

Wait - Sin City is in Nevada so I suppose that they do. So much for any sort of believing in the law or the "best interests of the children" type of decisions.  It appears that their legal system is a as much of a circus as the Vegas strip.  The judges and lawyers probably have a second job as strippers, dancers, or actors;  that TLC money to play along with the story will certainly come in handy.

I just came here to post this exact thing. How stupid is this? Cameras from TLC in a legitimate courtroom? I don't know if it makes me suspicious that this is all staged or if I'm appalled because it's a real courtroom that allowed a reality show to film there.  I used to love to just sit on a Friday night, relax, and watch some Say Yes to the Dress (don't judge LOL). But I can barely stand to watch anything on TLC anymore because of these stupid ads for SW. When Kody says polygamists never walk into a courtroom I want to scream. You are on TV, you moron. People know you are polygamists. You aren't risking anything walking into a courtroom. You are not now, nor have you ever been, at risk for being prosecuted for polygamy. 

• Love 1

At first I read that as Bush, ha ha ha!

Not I did too, I didn't realize it didn't say bush until I saw your post. That's unfortunate, I have a hard last name, it has a bunch of extra silent letter and I have always maintained that before I date someone I need to know their last name is better than mine.