Type keyword(s) to search

Is HBO Making A Deadwood Movie? Maybably!

If this is just another cock-tease by the Hoopleheads at HBO, I swear I will hunt them down with all the intensity of Jane tracking her next bottle of booze, pull their fucking heads off their pox-ridden bodies, and piss down their throats.  And then sprinkle their corpses with some unauthorized cinnamon. 

• Love 4

My guess is that Dillahunt comes back as the son of the devil from Season 3. He will be William Randolph Hurst. He's come to Deadwood to report on a recent fire at a local popular saloon...

• Love 1

As much as I dearly love my Deadwood world, I'm not too eager to see them on the big screen. My love of Deadwood springs from the little moments--between Joanie and Charlie, Jane and the Doc, Sol and Seth. A movie loses 15 minutes to exposition intended for audience members who never saw the series, sets events in motion, and then wraps it all up and sends all of its characters on their way to their next adventure. To me, that would feel like staging a big family reunion at an airport between flights.

• Love 1

I've been burned too many times by the titlicking degenerates at HBO.  But, a girl CAN dream, eh?!

I have never been 100% sure, now I know who was responsible for cancellation was a complete and total mess, but as far as the movies go I have never been sure if HBO legitimately offered to make them back in the day and Milch wasn't interested or if the offer was just a horseshit one and even if he had written scripts they would have never actually made them.

He's playing all the parts, Eddie Murphy-style. That's why they had to tell him first.

Or maybe he will be playing a lovable, but dimwitted gardener. 

Edited by Kel Varnsen
  • Love 1

There have been several "leaked" photos from Garret Dillahunt, (Wolcott) William Sanderson (E.B.), Brad Dourif (Doc) W. Earl Brown (Dan) Jason Isbell (character unknown as of yet) The boots are of Tony Curran from his Instagram.

doc.jpg

ebfly.PNG

DtMdZ9BVsAA_9mX.jpg

Edited by TheWhiskeyKeeper
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Domestic Assassin said:

Any chance Jim Beaver (Ellsworth) will be back?  If they can bring back Garret Dillahunt in another role, why not?  Also, any chance Garret Dillahunt will be back (or was he just hanging around the set)?  

Jim has said he won't be back, but Garret posted a pic on his Instagram that alluded to his being on set, THEN there was a leaked pic of him and Sean Bridgers, W Earl Brown and Jason Isbell...so, yes, I think Garret is in!

garrettdeadwoood.PNG

1 minute ago, TheWhiskeyKeeper said:

Jim has said he won't be back, but Garret posted a pic on his Instagram that alluded to his being on set, THEN there was a leaked pic of him and Sean Bridgers, W Earl Brown and Jason Isbell...so, yes, I think Garret is in!

Edited by TheWhiskeyKeeper
  • Love 3