Type keyword(s) to search

The Waltons: The Media World on the Mountain

Soooo...did anybody catch the show yesterday? It was the Home and Family show that comes on Hallmark in the morning....They had a Waltons Reunion with Olivia, Mary Ellen, John Boy (yup he was there) Erin, and Elizabeth.  They had Corabeth on that skype thing and she was kinda weird to me....She looks like she's had way too much botox and she seemed kinda snarky and wasn't paying attention...

Mary Ellen sang a tribute song to Ralphe Waite (it was touching) and they talked about how they grew up on the show and answered questions that people posted on the H&F show's website....

Any of you guys catch it? If so, what did you think?

I saw it.  I thought there was quite of bit of unseen eye rolling going on among the Walton clan.  Like they didn't really want to be there.  I didn't really hear any stories I hadn't heard before but it was fun to see them.  I do wonder why the other brothers weren't there.  

I'm trying to figure out was the guy who did the sepia tone pictures channeling Ike or Ben? I was surprised to see RT appear since it's rare that he even DOES these reunion shows cuz he's always busy on Broadway or with that TV show he's on (I forget the name but they showed a clip of it), but I thought for SURE Eric Scott would've been there....

And yeah the older girls have indeed aged better than Kami....I had to wonder how old she is again....and Judy Norton actually has quite a nice voice...