Type keyword(s) to search

Clay "Thunderbuns" Honeycutt: He is a Furless Bat

Okay, so I'm sure I'll have more say about Clay in the future, I just really wanted to get that thread title up there.  It called to me, or given Clay's level of articulation, burbled at me, at least.

My thanks to Audrey for the nickname and the subtitle writers for the thread title.  It's funny that usually when they do one of these "unintelligible subtitles" gags, the HG in question is talking in their sleep, as with Erik in S3 or Boogie in All-Stars.  Clay manages to sound asleep even when he's wide awake.

And I don't know if everyone has seen this already, but I might as well post it…here's Clay on the left and Shelli's younger brother, Lance, on the right:

http://i.imgur.com/zcpcwKt.png

Wow.  Perhaps more suited for a future Shelli thread (or a psycho-analyst's report) but still.

• Love 4

Holy cow, that's funny.

Whoever the production person was who came up with "fur-less bat" deserves a raise.

However entitled Shelli looks, Clay's sense of entitlement makes Shelli look like Mother Teresa. Imagine that, an entitled Texas college football player.

• Love 1

However entitled Shelli looks, Clay's sense of entitlement makes Shelli look like Mother Teresa. Imagine that, an entitled Texas college football player.

That's kind of a harsh generalization.

But, yes, employee of the month and up front parking to the editor that's been writing his subtitles.

Hasenpfeffer shower.

I was impressed with Clay's interview with Rob. He sounded very level headed and didn't seem to hold a grudge. He was also firm that he was waiting to date Shellie outside the house and to see where their relationship would go

Maybe this was why Clay gave up his game for Shelli. He and Kassting might have had a thing the night he was recuirted tumblr_nsuu20oAfr1qzam6zo1_540.png

Nah, that's Shelli's younger brother.

Least ways now we know how she got on the show. ;>

• Love 1

Clay's twitter activity is pretty strange. He keeps making his account private (I'm guessing to ward off the trolls), then unlocking it a few hours later. He blocked Jun Song for throwing shade in his general direction. He retweets a lot of teenyboppers saying how boring the show is without him. He hasn't said anything about Shelli last I checked. But he did say he's spoken to "my girl Audrey". LOL. I guess that beef has been squashed. Claudrey is real.

Jeez, Robyn can get the VVIP seats?  I mean, I assume that's after Phil Jackson coached the Lakers (there would be assistants and such next to him if he were coaching, plus he didn't dress so casually on the job), but still, next to Phil is a pretty nice complimentary ticket.  Wow.

• Love 1

How does a college football player have such skinny little legs? I don't get it. He doesn't have a college football player build at all- did he just let himself revert quickly back to his more natural form or something?

Edited by methodwriter85

I so wish that BB had used The Furless Bat as the theme for Clay's comic. Watching the houseguests (and especially Shelli) try and make sense of that would have been priceless. It certainly would have been much funnier for the viewing audience.

How does a college football player have such skinny little legs? I don't get it. He doesn't have a college football player build at all- did he just let himself revert quickly back to his more natural form or something?

He was a quarterback, typically one of the least beefy guys on a team since you want somebody who can run fast and switch direction easily.

Hey, if Douglas Fairbanks could pull off those incredible stunts with such small feet, anything's possible.

• Love 1

I found the subtitles funny but the 'furless bat' one the least funny of them, because my ears heard Clay say, "but I'm the first at bat", which suited the context of the comment he was replying to.  

Wow, the resemblance to Lance is really strong.  I guess that's how you could sleep with an attractive guy for a month and not kiss him.  

Let's see if this works.  I broke the link, 'cause I'm not sure what else is on this website (so don't blame me if there's NSFW on it).  But, here's a vine of Clay trying to swat away a wasp (just put the two lines together and remove extra spaces):

https://vine.co/

v/bl77x3mIu7H

Edited by MrHufflepuff