Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Dinner

The transformation is complete.  Good-bye, Jonas.  Hello, Gene!  The over-the-top chase scene between him and Victor was hilarious. Always fun when Christopher Meloni gets his crazy on.

Glad we're starting to get more scenes with Ben and McKinley.

Andy is such a jerk, but Paul Rudd just makes him so entertaining to watch.

Lindsay finally goes to the "haunted" cabin, where Chris Pine's failed rocker is still hanging around, of course.  I wonder what part he is going to play in all of this.

Of course, Michael Cera shows up as a lawyer of all things.

• Love 1

I've loved JG since the 90s. I just couldn't go on with the "urinating on the nation." I had to stop. I was going to urinate on myself because she's so hilarious. 

I seriously don't know how they're playing this straight with out breaking up every minute. 

• Love 2

Man, this one's good too.  How about the scene where Claude invites Suzie to dinner to "go over the blocking" with a giant plant in his face?  Or the Victor/Gene hiding/Bugs-Bunny-esque chase scene with ridiculous mismatch between velocities and positions?  Yaron's Israeli accent?  And Archibald Doohickey?  "It's the only family I know, other than my own family."

Onions are so good on a sandwich, too.

• Love 1

Man, this one's good too.  How about the scene where Claude invites Suzie to dinner to "go over the blocking" with a giant plant in his face?  Or the Victor/Gene hiding/Bugs-Bunny-esque chase scene with ridiculous mismatch between velocities and positions?  Yaron's Israeli accent?  And Archibald Doohickey?  "It's the only family I know, other than my own family."

Victor hiding just his hair and eyes under a soup pot  while Gene still couldn't see him made me lose my shit.  One of the best parts of WHAS, both the film and series, is that it allows Christopher Meloni to do comedy, because he is freaking hysterical as Gene.

• Love 2

Gene's face/body position when he came out of the bathroom and his skipping after Victor killed me.

• Love 2