Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Big Decisions

In the season finale, Mary gets more than she bargained for when she visits Kate in New York City. Meanwhile, Katie Ann returns to support Mary and clean the B&B; Chapel visits Andrew, and Jeremiah gets into trouble with the law.

My DVR cut off the last part. Did it say what Mary decided? IMO, Mary really wants to leave the Church but not Chester. But I don't think Chester will ever leave the Amish.

It really is sad. The vandalism is a crime that really needs to be reported.

The whole show this season was beyond ridiculous. Everything screamed set up and plot device. I am sure they spray painted the "fake Amish" or at least the production team to set up story.  I don't believe for a minute Mary is full Amish except for the show.  Her "transformation" was another plot device. 

I am glad these people are off my television. 

(edited)

Could anybody be thicker than Abe?? I mean really. ..he is just thick as a bloody brick, that one. Mumbles McTard. He and Mose definitely take after Chester. I'm sad i didn't get to see Mary force Chester to look her in the eyes. .and tell him she was done with the Amish.

The editing on this show is straight up wack. Mose leaves in a big hurrah off to be a barrel racer and is back the next week to "help" Mary. Two weeks ago they opened the damn B&B but said it was open a year.

Abe hates Jeremiah's guts but suddenly does a Dumb & Dumber road trip to see Jeremiah's kids.

Rebecca toasting Mary in the bar..boozing with the woman she detested last season.

Cap throwing for dramatic effect! The camera showing the cap on the bar room floor..all forlorn...in case we didn't get the point.

Kate and Mary and the lobster...i mean come on. .Mary eats canned meat out of the jar but couldn't look at a lobster??

Chapel/ Unser ( i know I'm going to hell for that one! )...i hope she got mileage covered this season cus she put more miles on that truck than Chester has out to his outhouse over the years!

What a glorious effed up mess this show was! I enjoyed it for the comical overly obvious plots and of course Mary, the show hog.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 2

I'm sad i didn't get to see Mary force Chester to look her in the eyes. .and tell him she was done with the Amish.

Chester's so cross-eyed he's never looked Mary in the eye once in his life.

Mary *did* look 10 years younger after her makeover, though. 

• Love 4

Unser was a character on Sons of Anarchy.

Diagnosed with stage four cancer in season one and still drinking and helping out at the garage in season seven.

Sorry. Not sorry.

Chester's so cross-eyed he's never looked Mary in the eye once in his life.

Mary *did* look 10 years younger after her makeover, though.

Yes...i noticed Chesters eye situation. .it's why i always want someone to make him look them in the eyes.
  • Love 1

What a mess, but in a way I'm sorry to see it go.  Another season with Mary breaking out of her Amish shell by going to live with Kate in NY would be a total scream, manufactured or not.  I do kind of care about what happens with her.  Maybe a special next year?

I hope Mary gets her thyroid checked. That thin hair and the way she carries weight are just screaming hypo to me.

Yes, I thought the same thing.  She looks a lot like my mother did and she was hypo.

• Love 4

Does anybody have a link for a photo of Mary after her makeover. My DVR recorded last week's episode for a second time and skipped the new, season finale.  I've checked TV listings and don't see any reruns coming on in the next couple of weeks and I'm curious to see how she looked.

Does anybody have a link for a photo of Mary after her makeover. My DVR recorded last week's episode for a second time and skipped the new, season finale.  I've checked TV listings and don't see any reruns coming on in the next couple of weeks and I'm curious to see how she looked.

You can Google it and then view the images option in the search results.