Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I find it hysterical that we will finally get the VanDyke and it's totally fanservice, but nobody will call it that because that group won't claim it because it's canon!

Haha... I'm just glad it won't be on the show permanently. It's gonna be wicked ugly. I do wonder what his face is going to look like for a little bit though because they must have had to shave the scruff in order to get the VanDyke correctly. I wonder if they write in a clean shave thing for the campaign or something. Or maybe SA's scruff grows in fast. I just remember the awkward in-between facial hair face in the Walter hospital scene.

That haircut was pretty awful, but I can understand her wanting to cut it. Her style is not my style, but I think it works for her. There have only been a few outfits that I have questioned. Most of the time she looks good.

LOL....so he wasn't lying when he said NO GOATEE...because as I ranted about ...it's a Van Dyke.

I hope that's all it is....versus it being something more iconic...like him marrying Black Canary......

Oy! some of us need to sleep tonight. please why would you do anything that would cause us nightmares?

• Love 2

Sam Rubin, the host on the KTLA Morning News show that hosted Emily this morning, posted this on Instagram: (X)

samontvIf we have ever had a guest as beloved on social media as @emilybett I don't think I have met her. All the platforms "blowing up" over the #arrow star who I am willing to box in real life. Watch the complete interview at ktla.com/entertainment ... and let me know why you love her so much.
Edited by SmallScreenDiva

She looks great again! I'm so happy to see her out there more. She definitely got a new agent or publicist, IMO. Good for her!

Video of EBR on the red carpet at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and InStyle Celebration of The 2016 Golden Globe Award Season on November 17 (posted on youtube by EmilyBettRickards Portugal)...

Random question but what does the number on the top of the box mean? Because 320 and my brain automatically goes to episode 320…hahaha.

Edited by Guest

Random question but what does the number on the top of the box mean? Because 320 and my brain automatically goes to episode 320…hahaha.

I think it's the model number. Cause they have varying ones for Arrow and Flash. My Arrow with a beard (and hood on) is 207 and my Flash is 213. I could be wrong but I think that is what they are used for.

Edited by Ann Mack

I preordered 4. No shame. 

I thought the GameStop guy was going to be judgmental, but he told me that a lot of people had been in to preorder them, too.

Got told the same thing. The girl who helped me actually asked if something happened because of the spike in interest in not only the Felicity doll but Oliver and Diggle, too.

https://twitter.com/EmilyBett/status/667088596927688706

Emily has got to be extremely proud of this. I mean I'm sure she never couldn't have imagined how her world was about to be changed when she got the part for a one day role on Arrow.

Now here she is with her very own Original Funko Pop DC Comics Collector Doll. I think she may be the first that wasn't recognizable from a previously known heroic figure or story book/movie character (i.e. Arrow, Flash, Harry Potter, etc). Glad she's getting to enjoy this moment and take it all in.

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 9

Weren't there others to be included with her? Wave 2 and such?

Now here she is with her very own Original Funko Pop DC Comics Collector Doll. I think she may be the first that wasn't recognizable from a previously known heroic figure or story book/movie character (i.e. Arrow, Flash, Harry Potter, etc). Glad she's getting to enjoy this moment and take it all in.

Is that true? (Athletes aside)

Does it matter if it's true or not though? Can't it just be impressive that an actress who came into this show as an easter egg for one or two episodes now has her very own Pop figure? A figure that wasn't even going to happen? It's damn impressive. 

Edited by Guest

Weren't there others to be included with her? Wave 2 and such?

There are other ones in the 2nd wave, but hers seems to have the first release date, and is the only one available for preorder (at least last weekend when I went). Edited by apinknightmare

I specifically said "I think" I was not saying it as "fact" or to dismiss any other characters out there who have their own figure recognizable from as I stated a major motion picture, iconic figure, or well known book(s) adapted to TV or big screen. I still think its damn impressive this is happening for her. She was a relative unknown to most people who wasn't suppose to even be on the show beyond one episode and now look at what all she has accomplished. So again "I think" its impressive!

• Love 7

I suspect that Funko planned to make a Felicity Pop as a part of second wave of Arrow figures (fans have been sporadically asking them about her since the first wave came out). But I think the intensity of the campaign this summer put her on the fast track to production. Yoko from Funko tweeted that they're making her available earlier than expected.

• Love 3