Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: 6 Months Later

• Start Topic

(edited)

It finally occurred to me that that creep Sean's character found the most precious gift of all, he found God.  He has nothing to complain about with a discovery like that, the meek (defined as anxious and stressed) shall inherit the earth.

Edited by Liberty
  • Love 1

To whoever said, "I wish they'd just shown what really happened, instead of faking everything" - I totally agree. THAT would have been way more interesting than this boring, depressing, repetitive mess.

Hope the producers learned their lesson, but I doubt it.

• Love 2

Anyone notice FYI keeps showing episodes through the Decision one, but I haven't seen the reunion on at all. Not even onDemand. My mother missed some of the original airing and keeps an eye out to no avail. Did the "experts" run off with the footage of their failures? *wink* Weird.

• Love 3

"But ... the instruments! They're excellent! It's all the fault of the cast. No, it's not, it's all the fault of the women in the cast! But how dare you accuse us of being misogynists! We have our instruments, after all, and they're perfect. It's only the humans who screw them up. We're blameless. Trust us, or we'll go on social media and accuse you of being thoughtless."

• Love 7

If a marriage doesn't work, isn't it ALWAYS the wife's fault, for not putting up with the husband's shit?

Unemployed men who live with their parents, abuse their wives, sleep with their girlfriends, don't come home at night, use alcohol to self-Medicate their anxiety and don't feed your cats are always great catches. The experts said so.

• Love 6

"But ... the instruments! They're excellent! It's all the fault of the cast. No, it's not, it's all the fault of the women in the cast! But how dare you accuse us of being misogynists! We have our instruments, after all, and they're perfect. It's only the humans who screw them up. We're blameless. Trust us, or we'll go on social media and accuse you of being thoughtless."

I don't know who they're trying to fool with that argument because most professionals in the field don't put a lot of weight on those sorts of instruments.  They're only used as a guide, but the real assessment is performed by a skilled professional who goes over the results with their clients and decides from there what the test got right or wrong.

• Love 4

It finally occurred to me that that creep Sean's character found the most precious gift of all, he found God.  He has nothing to complain about with a discovery like that, the meek (defined as anxious and stressed) shall inherit the earth.

Yeah, too bad he will never be able to be married in the Catholic Church as a divorcee, should he want to.

• Love 1