Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E00: Special: Bares All: Survival in Close Quarters

(edited)

I could totally do without the vomiting and peeing footage, as well as the monkeys relieving themselves on the humans'heads/shelter. Eww

And Miley 2.0 came across to me as a chatty doofus and seemed perplexed by how a penis works.

The biting stinging bugs would be a deal breaker for me. [/wussy]

That one dude who was sqeezing the goo from his upper thigh spider bite was lucky that it was only upper thigh. [/too close]

************ crickets *****************

Heh

Edited by ari333

Wow, they kept the absolute worst for this show!  I'm curious why they didn't have any footage from the last show, with the rats (was that Thailand?).  It was good to see Enora somewhat admit what a nasty person she was to her partner, and what a bad decision it was to bring a magnifying glass.  I always thought they must really reek after just a few days of not washing and interesting that it was mentioned.  Ewww about the monkeys peeing.  But yes, the worst of all was the bug bites.  I should not have watched that just before going to sleep, but I did really appreciate my nice soft, clean sheets!

• Love 1

I did really appreciate my nice soft, clean sheets!

Nice and cool with the AC blasting!

The bugs would do me in.  That swarm feeding on that sore on that dude's back was too gross.

• Love 2

Why does this show have so many clip shows? AND Naked and Afraid: Uncensored? Talk about wringing something dry.

That said, there were some pretty interesting clips in here. Afften wasn't totally useless since she thought of fishing using the bags, I guess.

Why does this show have so many clip shows? AND Naked and Afraid: Uncensored? Talk about wringing something dry.

That said, there were some pretty interesting clips in here. Afften wasn't totally useless since she thought of fishing using the bags, I guess.

This!

Also, something about Afften's demeanor and attitude is what bugged me.

And I don't see what's uncensored about it since it was still pixilated and bleeped for language. So their definition of uncensored is "gross?"

• Love 1

Also included, heavy rotation of bodily fluids of humans and other primates with a bonusof crotch odor discussions in vivid detail.

I'd rather watch an unpixilated, unbleeped version, but that won't happen.... at least not on this channel.

Heh. [/imma perv]

• Love 1

The special remind me of how disgusted I was by Honora and how strongly I disliked Aften. They were two of the bitchiest and most worthless women ever on this show. I see time hasn't given Aften any insight , and though Honora may have some hindsight, I get the feeling she's still a horrible person (who most likely doesn't see how horrible she is but clearly sees the faults of others).

• Love 1

If you look at Aften'a FB page, you'll see that she was on the show for the TV exposure.

Exposure"being operative word heh. She seemed to think she is hot stuff.. imo. :)

Exposure"being operative word heh. She seemed to think she is hot stuff.. imo. :)

Yeah. The way she pulled off her dress to reveal nothing underneath?  It's clear what she was here for - publicity for her modeling career. 

Still, she can be proud of one thing. Making Honora and Cassie look good by comparison.