Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Consequences

• Start Topic

Hate to see Katherine Narducci go, but we got another great actress as Tommy's mom.

Patricia Kalember.

Oh and welcome to the show David Fumero aka Cristian Vega.

Am I the only one, that enjoyed watching Angela and Ghost get smacked down a few pegs?

• Love 1
(edited)

Tasha has never struck me as naive, so I dont understand why she would automatically believe Ghost stopped seeing Angela just by him saying he did. The look of satisfaction on her face after he said he took care of "the situation" just had me rolling my eyes.

Tommy is one crazy motherfucker, but after being introduced to his mom, I see why. Nothing brings a fsmily closer together than doing lines on the kitchen counter.

Simon is one condescending asshole. I can't stand him.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 1

That premiere wasn't half bad. I still can't stand Ghost and Angela, but at least now I'm interested in their scenes. 

Sean stays being a pawn.

Is Tasha going to be a non-entity this season? She was barely in this episode.

Ugh, Holly pulled through? Boo. Also, while Tommy is an interesting character, the actor isn't good.

I liked seeing Lala talk some sense into Tasha. And Tasha better keep up her escape plan.

I agree that Jamie and Angela's scenes are more interesting now that one knows who the other is. Jamie doesn't know Angela isn't deliberately playing him, but at least the dynamic isn't all "twoo wuv."

• Love 2

Despite rolling my eyes several times, I really did enjoy this premier.  I could do without Fiddy though.  There was waaaaaay too much of him in the episode.  I preferred when his contact with the rest of the cast was limited. 

Am I the only one, that enjoyed watching Angela and Ghost get smacked down a few pegs?

No, no are not.  It was great.  Especially stupid ass Angela.  What the hell did she think was going to happen when she screwed up so royally on her job.  And she's still living this fairytale of her and Jaime living together?  This bitch must be crazy if she thinks Tasha is going to let any of her kids get within 10 feet of her.  As much as I can't stand Tasha, I can't wait for her to smack Angela upside her head when they eventually meet.

Ugh, Holly pulled through? Boo. Also, while Tommy is an interesting character, the actor isn't good.

They could have at least put her ass in a coma.  We, including Tommy, don't need her ass.  But after being introduced to Tommy's mother, I know see why he's attracted to Holly; she's a younger version of his mom. 

I'm getting tired of Sean's stupidity/naivety.  How do you work for a drug dealer and you don't know how to handle a gun?  Ugh!

• Love 2
(edited)

In regard to Joseph Sikora's acting...

Think it either how he's being told or choosing to play the character.

Having seen him in polar opposite roles in other projects, I don't think he's a bad actor.

He did solid work on True Detective, Banshee, Jack Reacher and BE.

Really wish the writers would give him a story arc, to showcase the intensity he bought to those roles. With that said, Tommy still entertains me.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 1
But after being introduced to Tommy's mother, I know see why he's attracted to Holly; she's a younger version of his mom.

Yep! I had the same thought.

I don't like any of the characters on this show, but I think the only one I want to DIAF is Holly. Like many here, I just don't see a need for her.

I'm getting tired of Sean's stupidity/naivety.  How do you work for a drug dealer and you don't know how to handle a gun?  Ugh!

I hear you; especially not being smart enough to stay away from the boss's wife; however, Ghost doesn't want Sean to be in the life.  He was fine with him just being a driver, so I suppose it makes sense that Sean doesn't know to be handy with the steel.

Speaking of stupidity, Greg needs to stop falling for Angela's doe-eyed look.  She uses him, and he's too blind to see it.  As he pointed out, she didn't even care that he could've lost his job over the bogus witness protection.

• Love 1

That's some good casting for Kate (Tommy's mommy). The actors really look like they could be related.

David Fumero aka Cristian Vega

Thank you! I kept looking at him so hard trying to figure out where I knew him from. It seems like he's aged 20 years (and not in a bad way).

• Love 1

Speaking of stupidity, Greg needs to stop falling for Angela's doe-eyed look.  She uses him, and he's too blind to see it.  As he pointed out, she didn't even care that he could've lost his job over the bogus witness protection.

Greg is a genuinely nice guy, that really cares about Angela.

He needs to start paying her simple ass DUST!  

• Love 1

That's some good casting for Kate (Tommy's mommy). The actors really look like they could be related.

Thank you! I kept looking at him so hard trying to figure out where I knew him from. It seems like he's aged 20 years (and not in a bad way).

David is aging quite well.

• Love 1

No, no are not.  It was great.  Especially stupid ass Angela.  What the hell did she think was going to happen when she screwed up so royally on her job.  And she's still living this fairytale of her and Jaime living together?  This bitch must be crazy if she thinks Tasha is going to let any of her kids get within 10 feet of her.  As much as I can't stand Tasha, I can't wait for her to smack Angela upside her head when they eventually meet.

Straight up, and I wanted to strangle Angela when she was like oh papi, you want me to make you something, kiss kiss, she makes me sick, but it was funny watching Ghost now that he knows.