Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Open Windows

It's unfortunate that even when I want to be on Andy's side(regarding warning people) I still find her very self righteous and find myself rooting against her.

So between the end of 4 and end of 5 it's only been 3 months(if Marlo is 4 months after the break between 5 and 6)? So Sam was in the hospital, got out, back to work which is what, minimum a month with the severity of his wound. So Andy and Sam were supposed to fall back in love so hardcore in 2 months? God I'm so over them. And I feel bad for Marlo. You know she just wants,over that mess but somehow she's made out to be the bad guy.

Again, nick-Chloe friendship is awesome. I like Juliet and really, that divison needs to be watched closer. They get away with too much.

What did Chris do to get such terrible story lines?

• Love 3

I never liked the "I'm pregnant" angle of the love triangle. It'll be interesting to see how Rookie Blue approaches this. I still feel (or perhaps it's wishful thinking) that the baby is not Sam's.

When the bomb went off last season in the evidence room, there was a suspect (Ted McDonald) in custody who died in an interrogation room. I still think the explosion and the death of that man are related and that Inspector Jarvis is at the root of it all. Seems like Dov and Marlow are onto something.

Nick/Chloe friendship is great. They crack me up together.

I am looking forward to how Juliette Ward will fit in with 15. She's clearly investigating. For who? Why?

And what's up with Chris choosing yet another woman that's not right for him?

(edited)

Marlo is bipolar, lost the man she loves and finds out she's pregnant - and the episode ends with Andy in tears. That sums about up what is so often problematic with this show. There's nothing wrong with Andy being upset about what happened - but once again the focus is on her and you can't help thinking that all the drama has just been created to to cause turmoil for her, Marlo and Sam are just the sideshow. Mots of the time I find almost all the not-Andy plots much more interesting than whatever crisis the writers have thrown her way. I want to see how Gail makes that video, how Dov and Chloe try to patch things up, how Chris finally gets his life back in order (alas, it doesn't look like that's going to happen soon and instead we get another soap opera cliché) and how long it will take Nick to find out that there's something wrong with Ward - not to mention how the mystery of the storage-room bomb will be solved. And how Oliver and Celery are doing.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 5

I know Andy's the lead character, but....Sam and Marlo are the two factors of the pregnancy storyline. Hopefully Andy gets over it and supports Sam from now on. It's not his fault and clearly he's having issues with it, so don't you dare leave him. I don't even like them together but it beats them going through another breakup. 

The Marlo/Dov storyline is going to interest me the most, I'm pretty sure. I'll bet one of them will get hurt with their research into the bombing. I don't want it to be either, but it beats it being Andy or Sam again. But...leave Marlo alone. I don't want a miscarriage storyline either. 

Juliette's cool, and her friendship with Chloe could be good. Part of me REALLY worries about a love triangle going there, so let's just leave the adorable Chloe/Nick friendship alone, ok Rookie Blue? Ok then. Hmm, I think the show wants us to think that Juliette is in on the bombing and is just keeping an eye to make sure people don't figure it out, but I think it'll be a red herring. 

Poor Chris. He gets the absolute worst storylines. I don't CARE if he's sleeping with the commissioner's wife, or the lieutenant or whoever that guy was. Obviously guy will find out and try to get Chris fired or try to get 15 Division disbanded or SOMETHING stupid like that. Yawn, no thank you.

Gail's adoption storyline is also the only thing that interests me.

Don't I remember something from last season about Juliet having a criminal record? Did the writers retcon something because Erin Karpluk became available?

Yeah -- Travis Milne must have pissed off someone important. Geez Louise, Diaz.

Andy gets attacked in an apartment again? Seen that over and over.

Really like Nick & Chloe. 

I wonder the the undercover is onto the same thing as Marlow/Dov.

This epi was on here in Kansas USA tonite. I feel like I missed an episod or 6. The last epi I saw was when the precinct blew up and Andi & perhaps others got pretty badly injured. Tonite they r talking as tho they are 8th graders who just started 9th grade & r chatting about their summer vacay. Jarring & weird.

• Love 1

It's unfortunate that even when I want to be on Andy's side(regarding warning people) I still find her very self righteous and find myself rooting against her.

So between the end of 4 and end of 5 it's only been 3 months(if Marlo is 4 months after the break between 5 and 6)? So Sam was in the hospital, got out, back to work which is what, minimum a month with the severity of his wound. So Andy and Sam were supposed to fall back in love so hardcore in 2 months? God I'm so over them. And I feel bad for Marlo. You know she just wants,over that mess but somehow she's made out to be the bad guy.

Again, nick-Chloe friendship is awesome. I like Juliet and really, that divison needs to be watched closer. They get away with too much.

What did Chris do to get such terrible story lines?

LOVELOVELOVE Nick and Chloe friendship. Leave it as is, writers - they each need a friend.

I do like Traci and Steve together, but I still miss Jerry. Wonder if they pick up the Dex custody thing again now that her apartment was broken into.

I thought the same thing. It wear like all of them had been off on vacation at the same time or something. Weird. 

THis was confusing for me as well. I was banking on a "Last time on Rookie Blue...." recap but no.

I miss Nicole and Frank.

• Love 1

I thought the same thing. It wear like all of them had been off on vacation at the same time or something. Weird. 

Several of them were on vacation.  The station blew up at the end of last season remember? There were definitely a few weeks between this season and the last one. While a certain portion of them would have been temporarily reassigned a lot of them would have just been give time off. Especially detectives or desk types like Swarek and Oliver. Usually its easier to just give people vacation than finding new places for them in other stations. A lot of cities deliberately overstaff lower police ranks so when they need the extra people they have them anyway.  In either case for the most part they wouldn't have been together, so they would have been catching up either way.

Last season, didn't Marlo go off her meds and then stalk and harass the guy that ultimately shot up the police station?  How is she still a cop?  

Traci and Andy are cops, but they leave the balcony doors unlocked/open?!  Wow, that seems really fricking stupid.  

I agree that Diaz gets the worst storylines...I don't think that they know what to do with him.  They've completely trashed the character, too.  I remember when he used to be this sweet, honest, honorable guy.  I won't be surprised if they eventually kill the poor guy off.