Type keyword(s) to search

Rehab Addict - General Discussion

Lisin
  • Start Topic

Wow, when I saw someone had posted in this thread, I actually couldn't remember what the show was about or why I watched it. It's been a really long time since this show was on.

21 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It was supposed to air starting 13 July, but according to this article she pulled the show for now. 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/hgtv/nicole-curtis-steps-back/

20 hours ago, chessiegal said:

Not surprised. She's a nut case.

Yep, she's delusional most of the time, I wonder if she's still at war with her family?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I enjoyed the most recent show where they went to homes owned by someone already, and changed things.      However, I understand that the homes that were later sold on R.A. original had very detailed contracts with a lot of requirements.   I think it's sad how the family relationships have deteriorated over time. 

On 7/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think it's sad how the family relationships have deteriorated over time. 

I used to watch this show when it was first on.  Is she now estranged from her son?  That's sad, if so.

6 minutes ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

I used to watch this show when it was first on.  Is she now estranged from her son?  That's sad, if so.

I think they were for a while, but are back in contact.    There's been all kinds of drama for all kinds of reasons, personally and professionally.    Hopefully, things have settled down.   I like seeing her work, I really loved the rehab with individual homeowners.    They were one episode and done, and great houses to see. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

She used to push back on the TWoP discussion board when criticisms were posted. She had quite a combative personality.  

Nichole never took well to those who weren't her cheerleaders and was nasty to folks who dared to speak ill of HRH.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chessiegal said:

Nichole never took well to those who weren't her cheerleaders and was nasty to folks who dared to speak ill of HRH.

It was a bad strategy that just encouraged more criticism. I was surprised she would spend time reading about herself and posting on a discussion board when she had so many renovation projects to finish and a son to raise.