Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E29: A Vision Of Murder

• Start Topic

It all started out with us thinking this woman just woke up one morning and felt so upset about a dream that she called the cops to tell them to look for a body. But... then as the show goes on we realize that is not what happened at all.  Her own family was calling the cops on her.  She then started to make up this crazy story about a dream.  I didn't believe a thing the woman said.  She had a very strange way about her.  

• Love 7

With you 100% LakeGal.

I was hoping it involved some sort of psychic questions and in the end I didn't have a doubt as to who was guilty.  The guilty woman's husband was a piece of work, right?

And LakeGal, I don't know if you're a follower of Unsolved Mysteries but there was a case that was exactly what we thought this one would be (maybe that's why I was excited to see the subject).  I cannot remember the woman's name but she actually had a vision of where a murdered nurse's body was....the police didn't believe the "dream" angle and actually had her in jail until other facts came out.

Scary stuff.

I was quite irritated by the first lawyer this woman had.  He declared her case as very winnable and promtly was disbarred. He then states she did it.

She actually did not really have any time to dream as it all happened that night.  

I was quite irritated by the first lawyer this woman had.  He declared her case as very winnable and promtly was disbarred. He then states she did it.

She actually did not really have any time to dream as it all happened that night.  

He was a sleezeball wasn't he?  I will restrain myself but I'll guestimate that there are 200+ jokes about the disbarred lawyer now selling used - excuse me, pre-owned cars.  Slimey to the max.

If she really just had a "dream" about the body why didn't she call the police after they all went and saw that the body was really there ?  Who called the police, the sons ?

Her mother called the police, apparently thinking the daughter was having a nervous breakdown.

I truly couldn't make head nor tail of what was going on.  48 Hours seems to scraping the bottom of the barrel.  I don't really watch Investigation Discovery or Dateline, but they've been overshadowed by both Serial and The Jinx in the past six months, but they've been coming up with the least interesting cases of late.

• Love 2

Wait, her family was calling the cops about the murder before the visions?  I didn't get that.  I had no idea why she did the vision crap, I thought maybe she really did have a stroke or something and accidentally blurted stuff and then had to try to make it work.  She was such a nut.  "You should date him, of course you need to lose weight."

• Love 3
(edited)

It all started out with us thinking this woman just woke up one morning and felt so upset about a dream that she called the cops to tell them to look for a body.

Ditto to this...but then we find out that Kelly and Sheila's soon-to-be-ex were involved...and then Sheila admitted to "following" the man who supposedly "took" Kelly?  Right.  That's way more proximity and involvement than Sheila just having a "vision."

Then there were her kids.  They went from testifying for the prosecution to now being convinced of their mother's innocence?  Nothing ever stated or implied that they were hostile witnesses, so it's too bad they changed their minds.  I think she's guity, and her sons had it right the first time.

Edited by Ohmo
  • Love 2

I was surprised we did not see the son's girlfriend take the stand.  It was stated that the son's girlfriend was at the house during all this happening with the mother and her strange actions and talk of the murder.  I would have liked to hear from her.  She was not related and might have been more honest.  

• Love 3

This woman is so deluded!  I think the "dream" was something she came up with afterwards, just like the recovered memory of having actually seen a man murder Kelly.  I guess her mama thinks she hung the moon and the stars and she just assumes everyone else will believe her BS too.

And I loved the dig at Kelly's weight.  Yeah, sure, Sheila fixed Kelly up with her ex for a "get out of jail free" pass, but let Kelly know that she would have to lose some weight, for goodness sakes, if she was going to bag him.  No, Sheila, you weren't even a little jealous, were you?  What a nut job.

• Love 2

Sheila seemed to be lying to me, not only for the "vision/dream" crap, but her voice_.  It was off-pitch, nervous laughter, not-funny awkward jokes like getting her friend to date her ex-husband would "take him off my hands".  OK, if you divorce your husband (and she asked for the divorce, right?), that would indicate you don't like him...sowhy would you suggest your good friend date him?  I could see if it were an amicable divorce, in some really rare circumstance...but that didn't seem to be the case.  And the "you'll have to lose some weight" comment, not sure if that was a dig at her friend OR her ex-husband, ie, he's critical/picky about weight...which again begs the question why are suggesting your friend date him?!

I fell asleep after that, will have to watch the rest tonight.

• Love 1

This lady was lyyyyyying......

Why would she advise her friend to start dating her ex while the friend was still married???

And I agree with the nervous laughter, I've seen it before on this show, nervous laughter, answering a question with a question, "why would I do that?" The whole situation seemed to be such a mess.

And I guess we only had three photos of the dead woman? Usually we get photos of "beautiful" dead lady, laughing, with husband, with dog, with kids, camping, hiking, enjoying her wonderful life.

• Love 2