Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Conjoined Queens

• Start Topic

I felt bad for Miss Fame with Ru's "how's your head" joke. So Miss Fame isn't quick with double entendre.

The first problem is that she didn't recognize that she was being set up with a straight line.  The second is that apparently she hasn't heard one of the ten oldest jokes ever told.  She's too wrapped up in her own little world.

• Love 6

In my tinfoil hat mind, I'm wondering if it was scripted for Jaidynn and Tempest to be paired so Tempest could share the conversion therapy story. Jaidynn may not be a super star, but is a shining light and it saddens me that she doesn't have support at home. (I forget which episode that came up.)

I truly don't understand how Jaidynn/Tempest were any more simple than Kennedy/Jasmine.

• Love 3

That was fun!

And I think everyone looked pretty darn good... and some looked amazing. But I think that absolute winners were Pearl/Trixie and Katya/MKD. Those two pairings had the most cohesive concept and PLAYED it out. That was a fun episode, definitely.

I would've been happier if they saved Trixie and MKD, and sent Jayden and Ginger both packing.  Ginger has taken the Delta Work turn.  Now to see if Kennedy can be as manipulative as Raja to give her the rest of the rope to hang herself.

• Love 3

Raja wasn't manipulative towards Delta.

Not like PhiPhi was to Jiggly.

Raja's my pure favorite of all time. No one has killed it like her on the runway...EVER.

Edited by roamyn
  • Love 3

I really thought Katya and MKD won that challenge, but I also think the show has a bias toward "pretty" and even "ugly twin" Trixie was pretty.  Katya and MKD were hilarious and fully committed, but not pretty.

• Love 1

I would've been happier if they saved Trixie and MKD, and sent Jayden and Ginger both packing.  Ginger has taken the Delta Work turn.  Now to see if Kennedy can be as manipulative as Raja to give her the rest of the rope to hang herself.

I honestly think they should have sent both Miss Fame and Jaidynn home and kept Trixie and Mrs. Kasha Davis. Unfortunately, Miss Fame wasn't bad enough this week to justify it - this was a challenge suited exactly to her largely technical/craft-based skill set - even though she's had more life lines from lip-syncing than any contestant in my memory.

• Love 2

I really thought Katya and MKD won that challenge, but I also think the show has a bias toward "pretty" and even "ugly twin" Trixie was pretty.  Katya and MKD were hilarious and fully committed, but not pretty.

I think the entire point of the exercise was to bring Trixie back. You're not going to bring Max back, he just went, you're not going to bring MKD back, he's old and this season is all about the younguns, and the rest were filler.

• Love 4

Best part of this episode was seeing Latrice Royale playing a prison guard! Poor Jaidyn Dior Fierce. She didn't stand a chance being paired with Tempest DuJour. Katya's talking heads were hilarious this episode. I am meh on Trixie. She probably won't win anyway, and I think she will be eliminated again in a couple more episodes, probably by Pearl again.

Edited by Mattipoo
  • Love 4

I am meh on Trixie. She probably won't win anyway, and I think she will be eliminated again in a couple more episodes, probably by Pearl again.

I think the reverse is more likely. I've perused Pearl's output on YouTube and she is a one trick pony when it comes to lipsyncing. Even the hard core Pearl fans are unimpressed with her skills (and many of them have moved on to Katya anyway).

I think Pearl and Trixie won over Kataya and MKD because of how the eliminated queen worked it. Trixie was the star conjoined twin whereas Kataya was the star twin. So I think it was fair based on the eliminated queen's performance. JMHO. 

I can't stop saying "get those nuts AWAY from my face". LOL. It will never get old. 

• Love 2

So the still from this ep prior to the "she done already done had herses " that everyone noticed it was apparently Max in? Was in this episode but the quick clip is actually from the previous week. Kennedy is wearing a totally different outfit. Shady production crew!

• Love 1